Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is then it would be supplied by the Sutherland Family at HG Turf. The MCG is a mixture of couch and rye grass, with artificial stabilization through meshing. You can get further details at www.hgturf.com.au

Haere Ra

Ta for that

If it is then it would be supplied by the Sutherland Family at HG Turf. The MCG is a mixture of couch and rye grass, with artificial stabilization through meshing. You can get further details at www.hgturf.com.au

Haere Ra

i thought it might be a mix with the rye in there for a better color during winter however i dont think its hg turf. its strathayr who have done it.

http://www.strathayr.com/news

Tad dry but it will be fine.

Hey Stig,

What's the ETA on supporters being able to attend training?

Stig, it's working bee time, the outer side of punt road oval looks like a shithole. I am sure we here on bigfooty can organise a crew of us to come Ian nd do some maintenance work / weed pulling / slashing.

Tell benny we can do it for nix and I guarantee a crew of us will turn up.

And if this helps speed the process up, then I am in.

I'm quite curious if we could do some work around the club, still holidays for me and any chance to get to work at the mighty Punt Road sounds fun.
Only if you run the sausage sizzle for us all Stig ;)

Stig, it's working bee time, the outer side of punt road oval looks like a shithole. I am sure we here on bigfooty can organise a crew of us to come Ian nd do some maintenance work / weed pulling / slashing.

Tell benny we can do it for nix and I guarantee a crew of us will turn up.

There are workers there today cleaning it up, around the scoreboard area.

If I go to the club to buy my membership, do I just go to the Superstore, or is there a seperate membership area?

stig will there be a Q and A session with fans and some coaching staff? id like to ask what have we done about using a more systematic approch to fwd 50 entries instead of just bombing it long to a contest? we were 2nd for inside 50's yet very poor for converting this to scores.

Hey Stig,

I noticed that the player weight/height lists were updated and I saw something a tad abnormal. S.Edwards is listed as 184cm and 93 kgs. Surely he hasn't put on that much. If so, I apologize but that must be a mistake.

He'd have to be pretty fat if that was the case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFC_Official - Does the club hold any information on the events set up by the Supporter Groups? I'd like to add as much as I can to the Events Calendar we have in this forum and if I can get it from the club rather than emailing them all directly and trying to get added to their mailing lists it would be a lot easier.

Just something small RFCO. Just clicked on Ty's image on the site and to the right of that in latest news a story of Jade rawlings and Adam thompson was showing. Dated 09 I think. Just thought you might like to know, cheers

Just something small RFCO. Just clicked on Ty's image on the site and to the right of that in latest news a story of Jade rawlings and Adam thompson was showing. Dated 09 I think. Just thought you might like to know, cheers

:confused: get it off get it off :confused:

RFC_Official - Does the club hold any information on the events set up by the Supporter Groups? I'd like to add as much as I can to the Events Calendar we have in this forum and if I can get it from the club rather than emailing them all directly and trying to get added to their mailing lists it would be a lot easier.
We don't have a calendar for most supporter groups, they are more ad hoc events. All local supporters will get emails in advance, I'll try let you know though. i.e: ACT Supporter Group event and the Sunraysia event http://www.richmondfc.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/Richmond/Files/sunraysiaricho.pdf

Stig, have a look at this pic of the latest KooGa Richmond jumper (received yesterday) next to my 13 year old lotto jumper.

KooGa are really ruining our colours... Maybe we should rewrite the song to "faded dull off yellow and faded greyish black" :confused:

44407E51-3124-4E91-BB12-A6786AE7EEC2-2138-00000169C242D4E7.jpg
Hmm, tbh i dont mind the yellow sash, but the black should be piano black, not dulled some...yep certainly room for improvement. Don't tell me RFC dont have a registered pantone colour to ensure some consistency from year to year....hey :confused:

Trying to buy presale tickets for the Tassie game against Hawthorn. Cannot get a look on the Ticketmaster website. I'm really frustrated. Why can't we buy tickets from the club website? Bit baffled by that, people HATE being redirected to the ticketmaster website. It says codeword, what's the codework? Members barcode? I'm confused :S

I've got my tickets to tassie, accommodation sorted and it would be hilarious if I couldn't get tickets to this game (the reason im going) because Ticketmaster's website is too frustrating to handle.

Trying to buy presale tickets for the Tassie game against Hawthorn. Cannot get a look on the Ticketmaster website. I'm really frustrated. Why can't we buy tickets from the club website? Bit baffled by that, people HATE being redirected to the ticketmaster website. It says codeword, what's the codework? Members barcode? I'm confused :S

I've got my tickets to tassie, accommodation sorted and it would be hilarious if I couldn't get tickets to this game (the reason im going) because Ticketmaster's website is too frustrating to handle.
I remember something similar last year with Ticketmaster...

Replied in your other thread but posting here in case anyone else was wondering:
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-01-21/preseason-cup-tickets-on-sale
Note: Password for members when purchasing tickets to pre-season cup games is ‘Roar’.

The codeword is ROAR

Have a question. With my membership can i get past year (when i was a younger) put on as considered years i have now? Do i ring up the club to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back