Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we get our own show PLEASE !!! :hearts: tiger TV can be a achieved by anyone with Imovie and a handy cam :thumbsdown:

Stig why is it everytime i go to listen to talking tigers it coimes up with "the selected item is currently unavailable"? Grrrrrr annoying.

stig, are you a soy latte kind of guy or more of a short black type??
Do you prefer cereal or toast to get your day started?
How many hours of sleep do you get on average?
How much do you hate your job?

Stig why is it everytime i go to listen to talking tigers it coimes up with "the selected item is currently unavailable"? Grrrrrr annoying.
People have been saying this....online or in app?
If it happens online, can you just do a Ctrl-F5 refresh next time please?

That happens semi-regularly and oyu just need to refresh the page and it normally works.

Do you have a role on game day?
Im currently writing this from the Subi press box so yes I do.

Im there to give you guys a behind the scenes look at us on match day, it could be from the players having breakfast at the team hotel to the standard photo of the song after the game and post it on social media.

It's also handy for me to be here to promote whatever events/merchandise/special things going on and I do some video work as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People have been saying this....online or in app?
If it happens online, can you just do a Ctrl-F5 refresh next time please?

That happens semi-regularly and oyu just need to refresh the page and it normally works.

Thanks for the reply, Online, tried what you suggested still no good big fella. spewing coz i like listening to it

does the club keep in contact with delisted young players? do they offer them any support such as physiologist? I would imagine a lot of young guys that get drafted when they are 18 feel on top of the world and then to be delisted 1 or 2 years later. Im guessing it would hit most quite hard.

does the club keep in contact with delisted young players? do they offer them any support such as physiologist? I would imagine a lot of young guys that get drafted when they are 18 feel on top of the world and then to be delisted 1 or 2 years later. Im guessing it would hit most quite hard.
That's a lot of players!!!!!

AFLPA deal with that I believe.

I dont go where I know Im not welcome but the players know me now, Ive been here long enough.
If someone stole your phone, would they have numbers of Cotchin, Richo, Jack ect.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back