Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the colour of the long sleeve of our clash guernsey be? I dont think I have ever seen one!

Should be yellow but don't think they'll ever make one

AFL and club apps are getting a refresh this year. Richmond app will be a lot better.

That's good news, I didn't mind the current app but if it's going to be improved, that's a bonus. Just a quick question RFC_Official , will the club be selling the VFL sides jumpers. In particular the Yellow with the black sash ? I'd love to get my mits on one or two...... cheers

That's good news, I didn't mind the current app but if it's going to be improved, that's a bonus. Just a quick question RFC_Official , will the club be selling the VFL sides jumpers. In particular the Yellow with the black sash ? I'd love to get my mits on one or two...... cheers

Believe so but we havent committed to x amount of jumpers yet. Closer to VFL season.

Believe so but we havent committed to x amount of jumpers yet. Closer to VFL season.

I believe these will sell better than the actual 2014 afl clash. It's funny, the AFL clash is being used as the VFL regular jumper with a separate yellow clash jumper for vfl. This indicates that the afl clash is not an appropriate clash jumper

Hey Stig
We would like more info when available on Warrnambool visit. We already know dates but some sort of schedule or timetable would be great. There are a lot of supporters waiting to see the players train etc. Will there be any ops for meet the players other than at training? I am a gold country member this year and have never been to any of the events etc. in Melbourne, probably like many country supporters so no doubt we are all wanting to enjoy the chance to meet an date our team.
I think this is the first time the club has been down here for training and visit and I have been here 12 years so if you could update with a thread on details of visit that would be great. I think the training at Reid oval is Tues but we need some times.
Thanks

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Att RFCO !!

Dont know who is in charge of the Richmond Football Club website but who ever that is really needs to get their act into gear

The new recruits have been at the club now for 2 months and yet
1. There are no pictures of Lloyd & Lennon
2. Why do we have Gordon still in the sydney jumper
3. Hampson has a massive head
4. When will we seee them in the tiger jumper
5. Todd Banfield is listed as #18 .................. What number was Alex Rance again ???
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/players/rookie-players

Bad Form ??

Att RFCO !!

Dont know who is in charge of the Richmond Football Club website but who ever that is really needs to get their act into gear

The new recruits have been at the club now for 2 months and yet
1. There are no pictures of Lloyd & Lennon
2. Why do we have Gordon still in the sydney jumper
3. Hampson has a massive head
4. When will we seee them in the tiger jumper
5. Todd Banfield is listed as #18 .................. What number was Alex Rance again ???
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/players/rookie-players

Bad Form ??

1) We made a decision to wait for our official team photo day to get their photos
2) That's the existing photo on file
3) We got Hampson in and took a photo and put up on his profile, we didn't like it
4) When we have our official photo day (some clubs have already had theirs, ours is in Feb)
5) Champion Data feeds dictate those player profiles, not the clubs. I have made maybe 5 requests since December to fix it but it's up to Champion data.

Not sure if its been asked yet, but is the club going to find a replacement for Campbell as an assistant? We're now 1 short, and with Port looking for a replacement for A.Richardson still (as far as I know), we'd be behind the eight ball in that I think.

Wayne wasn't an assistant, hasn't been for a long time so no, not looking for anyone to replace him.

Last year Wayne's main focus was VFL and leadership.

Hey Stig,

How's that Indian membership thing going? Is it still around? Did many of them sign up when it was? How good would it be if we could get tourism India on board as shorts sponsor?

50k free supporters right there

Hey Stig,

How's that Indian membership thing going? Is it still around? Did many of them sign up when it was? How good would it be if we could get tourism India on board as shorts sponsor?

50k free supporters right there

It's still on going but fair to say it didn't have the biggest take up.

We've been trying to get a game up in India on and off for a few years, went with a state delegate for trade 18 months ago to Mumbai ,so we've laid some good groundwork.

Not sure if its been asked yet, but is the club going to find a replacement for Campbell as an assistant? We're now 1 short, and with Port looking for a replacement for A.Richardson still (as far as I know), we'd be behind the eight ball in that I think.

Richo has been replaced already by the dude from GC that I cant remember and I think Cambo was more of a manager than an assistant.

Hi there RFC_Official.

Can the club please look into correcting the vocals on our song so they sing "shin" instead of "skin"?

We wouldn't want to hoist up our next Premiership cup with the song not sung the way it was originally written by Jack.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer, or even acknowledgement you asked the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back