Mar 4, 2009
kanamaluka
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Hurricanes
Brilliant!!

tumblr_mhvtd8Qbqk1s51zjyo1_400.gif

I have done about 100 turn arounds on how I feel about your club this year. However, in the last week I think the AFL have ****ed you over.....Great win tonight!
I think James is a little naive and a little arrogant ...my coach would be too. Dank needs to be hung and quartered. LONG LIVE THE BOMBERS!
Brilliant win...can not wait to play you in the finals!

F*** YES

We will look back on that win in the coming years as the most important non-finals win in the entire history of the Essendon Football Club.

Immense props to Hibberd and also Hooker who were the two pillars of our under siege defence.

The poise of Zaharakis! Further confirmation Daniher will be a star! Hocking brilliant and the suspension he'll get was worth it!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So ****ing happy right now.

The last few weeks I've just felt empty after the games. Tonight I've woken up the parents and probably neighbourhood with my scream of delight when Zaka kicked that goal.

Exactly the same. Felt so empty, especially after last week.
However, now, I haven't been happier this year. At least since we knocked them off last time.

some very big last quarters from our big guns there standing up and showing the fight.
Goddard brilliant all night (loved when he put his body on the line)
Hurls loved his game the attack the will to bring team mates into the game
Hooker another superb game to cap off a top season
Hibberds last qtr and amount of spoils crazy
Ryders in the last was eveywhere and some of the most important touches
Umpires were horrid both ways
Wish we had the peoples beard (simpson) playing for us out and out gun

LASTLY
WATSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IS A F00000KKING GUN

A very old friend (I am old) is a Mum of one of your players...she has made no phone calls this week ;); my son is wanting to eventually become an AFL player....many years from now...therefore this year has had interest to me.

F*** YES

We will look back on that win in the coming years as the most important non-finals win in the entire history of the Essendon Football Club.

Immense props to Hibberd and also Hooker who were the two pillars of our under siege defence.

The poise of Zaharakis! Further confirmation Daniher will be a star! Hocking brilliant and the suspension he'll get was worth it!!!!!!!!

Not sure about Hocking, do you think they showed it enough times on replay?. Bt could't have lagged him any more than he did ! ;)

Need a bloke who can ruck better than Daniher as a 2nd string too. Keep him forward

He's 15 years old and wet behind the ears... Give him a couple of years. Big players take longer

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy R 22 V Carlton, our 2013 bunnies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back