Autopsy R18, 2017: Swans vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Sinclair had 19 disposals actually, 10 marks.
Yeah, you'll find 9 is near 0...my fat fingered bad! Played well but you would've thought he had 40 the way the commentators carried on. Still think Heeney was the standout for mine, just set everything up so well!

Has anyone got footage of that freaking awesome bump that Mills did on Acres?
I'd love to make a gif from it.

Cut out too much of the earlier bit.

Yeah, you'll find 9 is near 0...my fat fingered bad! Played well but you would've thought he had 40 the way the commentators carried on. Still think Heeney was the standout for mine, just set everything up so well!

Heeney has that polish when the going gets tough, yesterday i thought he was instrumental when stkilda had some sort of chance

He's great in the VFL games.
I hope Jason Bennett commentates at all our Friday and Saturday night games.
I confess I have never heard of him.

Mills need to be careful for his own safety , but he is a bloody hard nut, looks like ginger meggs but he is tough
Indeed. He wasn't moving out of the way, never flinched:eek:
Jeez we have some tough little sods in him and Heeney.

I hope Jason Bennett commentates at all our Friday and Saturday night games.
I confess I have never heard of him.
Its either him or Basil for Chn 7 Saturday games.
Looking ahead , we'll be getting .
BT Bruce
BT Bruce
Huddo, Dermie/Dunstall
BT/Bruce
Unknown

Its either him or Basil for Chn 7 Saturday games.
Looking ahead , we'll be getting .
BT Bruce
BT Bruce
Huddo, Dermie/Dunstall
BT/Bruce
Unknown
3/6 Friday night games, not a bad coup.

Most importantly no Basil! Here's hoping Bennett overtakes him permanently. Amazing what a difference it makes when they are actually competent hey channel 7....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groucho.jpg
Judging by your Goodes love and now Melican I'd say you have a slightly unnatural thing going on for eyebrows.

What's wrong with eyebrows. I really worry when people get rid of theirs and paint them on like Groucho Marx. Soooo many girls do that and it looks naff.

Anyone know the rule(s) re dangerous tackles? Don't see many tackles like Issac's which I thought was fine, hard and fine.

Yeah the guy (forget who it was) was jump to keep his arms free...Heeney didn't lift him up then drop him. He just helped him to the ground faster than gravity would've by itself. =)

The like means I think you're correct.......I don't actually like it.
In this day and age of professional footballers, I would hate to think any player would do this and if he does have that attitude (and i personally don't agree), then he's not worth keeping. Shocking, unprofessional attitude to have.

In this day and age of professional footballers, I would hate to think any player would do this and if he does have that attitude (and i personally don't agree), then he's not worth keeping. Shocking, unprofessional attitude to have.

He might be carrying an injury...but he definitely didn't play like I've seen him 90% of the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy R18, 2017: Swans vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back