Preview R2 v Crows - Showdown XLVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't wait for the melts next week when Ollie comes back into the side and we drop Marshall.
I will be firebombing Hinkley's house like a BLM protestor.

Damn I missed out on a ticket.

Emailed Richardson and commented I hope the people who got them are the long term members

Then I watch news and families were given tickets..so 1 family gets a few tickets.. the club never ceases to amaze me

Channel 7 can get f*****.

The AFL can get f*****.

Ollie Wines is a moron.

F*** Hinkley for dropping Georgiades.

F*** Macca for getting a ticket to the Showdown when I missed out.

What a glorious melt day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Nearly Port Adelaide’s entire playing list will see the field on Saturday, with only Tobin Cox (quad), Willem Drew (foot), Georgiades and Trent Burgoyne, who picked up a foot infection late in the week, deemed unfit to play.

Kane Farrell, Sam Mayes, Peter Ladhams and Lienert have been named as the emergencies for round 1."

Last edited:
Imagine being a club1870 member since it’s inception in 2013, paying 2-3 times more than the average member and missing out!

You, and I, pay more than the average member to be part of the Club1870 because of other things - a better view, connection to the club and because we love our footy. And because we can.

I am glad PAFC made this special very limited access game open to all members who pledged their money to Port for an interrupted season, regardless of how much they pledged. Even though I and my family missed out on getting tickets.

Too many things in this life are decided on how much money they have committed; how big their wallet is; where they live; and who they know.

A ballot where anyone who showed commitment to their club had a chance is a good thing. Good on Port for running it that way.

Not disappointed with the team. Wines being suspended made selection a little easier.

it will be interesting to see next weeks team though.

Channel 7 can get f*****.

The AFL can get f*****.

Ollie Wines is a moron.

F*** Hinkley for dropping Georgiades.

F*** Macca for getting a ticket to the Showdown when I missed out.

What a glorious melt day.

It’s 2020. Wait till Godzilla drops by.

My issue with the Wines suspension is that it was reported that Wines had a deal with seven seperate to the AFL and the club, and this interview was seperate to club commitments. If he does indeed have a pre-existing contract with seven, isnt the rule changes by the AFL therefore inhibiting his ability to execute his other contract? I’m no legal expert, but he would have signed both contracts in good faith.

the inconsistency is annoying, I have seen a few Reporters tweet things about players breaking the rules and then nothing from the AFL. however, Wines is a professional footballer, who is 26 and a senior player. He should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back