Game Day R24 Deathride - Hawks, Dogs and Blues edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree absolutely Zezzitizle. I have high hopes especially for the Saints game.

After everything that has gone down between Carlton and our team over the years I would see us taking their place in the eight as the ultimate balancing of the ledger.

Seeing that grin being wiped off Vossy’s face is the cherry on the top of course.

I like the odds of having three games to open up a chance crack to storm through. Obviously today's is probably the most slim, but tomorrow's two are fairly reasonable.

Estimated likelihood of a bundle drop would be:
Hawkfawn 10%
Dawgs 55%
Blosers 65%

Agree absolutely Zezzitizle. I have high hopes especially for the Saints game.

After everything that has gone down between Carlton and our team over the years I would see us taking their place in the eight as the ultimate balancing of the ledger.

Seeing that grin being wiped off Vossy’s face is the cherry on the top of course.
The Dockery way is that Giants and Saints win but then we lost to Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hawks/Roos game being rescheduled probably doesn't work in our favour. Roos were already probably planning end of season shit and are more concerned how it effects their night then getting up today. In saying that Clarkson would probably love to knock Mitchell out of finals.

The Giants and Saints both hate the teams they are playing against. I agree with others they are our best shot at keeping the season alive - primarily the Giants in my opinion.

After leading in the fourth.

If the game isn’t a dead rubber, and it is close hopefully the crowd gets the boys over the line.
Closing out those 4th quarters is the biggest blemish on our form pattern I reckon (and slow starts). That's where the sub needs to be able to bring energetic dynamism to the midfield.

Saints have 2 big advantages - they can scout how the blues played without McKay and Curnow and plan accordingly, and they perform at their best when the pressure is at it's lowest.

Come on Rosso, kick the door in for your old club. The power of Fyfe compels you.
lol! Love this sneaky Exorcist reference. Freo's chances feel a bit:

The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

though

can't envision a scenario where North can do us any "favours" here. Never expected anything other than a Hawks victory anyway. They're looking like a dangerous proposition for anyone going into finals too, maybe off the back of a soft-ending draw but bagging wins and keep that mentality rolling. Hopefully they run out of steam (somehow) quickly, but they're shaping up quite strongly now. Dammit.

can't envision a scenario where North can do us any "favours" here. Never expected anything other than a Hawks victory anyway. They're looking like a dangerous proposition for anyone going into finals too, maybe off the back of a soft-ending draw but bagging wins and keep that mentality rolling. Hopefully they run out of steam (somehow) quickly, but they're shaping up quite strongly now. Dammit.
They really got so lucky with their draw. Have barely played an in form team all season.

Can’t help but think about how different our season would’ve gone if we swapped our Geelong, GWS and Port games with our Rich, WCE, and Melb games. Injuries have been timed so poorly

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day R24 Deathride - Hawks, Dogs and Blues edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back