Preview R8 Fremantle FC -V- Collingwood Magpies -=Who Will Win?=-

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo by 5 points or less, It going to be a great game, Had to see a Dr to get something for footy blood pressure, It going to be cold, fast and one heart beating game that gets the blood pumping

We will all end up like South Parks Tweek in the last mins, About to head home for a shower and Suit up Docker style and grab the kids and wife for a ride of the life time.

What ever go down, We are still number one..GO Freo, .

Guys...

I couldn't get pumped for the Hawks game, the Blues, even ANZAC day. But whenever we play the Freo Dockers I am always pumped up! Every side gets pumped when they play Freo, usually I am inconcolable.

But first off... We are going to belt the living daylights out of you!!!

Who's going to stop Didak? Davis? Dawes? Out three D's.

Our midfield is going to take you to the cleaners.... WHooaa so pumped I am out of breath here...

(calm down Paddy its only a game of footy) takes a breath...

But it's the Freo Dockers... rahhhh dam, happens to me every time...

The fact that it is Freo of all sides and top vs second means that I had better take some valium... :eek:

Collingwood should have too much midfield and forward depth for us, and they are fresher and more experienced at pressure games. Plus we have one of the worst records in the AFL at nationally televised Friday night footy - so the Pies by about 6 goals my head says.

My heart just wants another decent effort, and to see all of our players put determined efforts in and run the game out, even when things don't go perfectly to plan.

This year's draw is unusual in the number of teams that have schedules which require them to play 3 games in 12 days. So far this year, no side in the AFL has won all three games when played in 12 days. After tonight, one side will have broken that record, as both the Pies and ourselves have had 3 games in 12 days.

As many others have said, this will be a great test for us - and I can't wait!!

Enjoy the game you lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It used to be bus shelters and methadone clinics where Collingwood supporters tried to proposition other males. The internet has a lot to answer for.

Posting in this thread worked out real well for you, R_Tank boy :thumbsu:

Posting in this thread worked out real well for you, R_Tank boy :thumbsu:

Better than it did for your mate

24n1q1l.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R8 Fremantle FC -V- Collingwood Magpies -=Who Will Win?=-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back