Certified Legendary Thread Race for the flag, in squiggly lines

Remove this Banner Ad

All 4 would be pushing up hill to be your 4 best players. I was talking about your opponents. Almost every single game, opponents have been without several key/best players. It would be akin to North losing Goldstein, Waite, Ziebell and Thompson, literally every game.
Every member performs a core function. If you lose any single one of them you lose something. We've lost 4 forward pockets, a key defender and our best precision kick. It's not fair to say others have lost their best whilst we've lost 4 players in one position, wells and a key member of our back 6 and then say we've been lucky

Every member performs a core function. If you lose any single one of them you lose something. We've lost 4 forward pockets, a key defender and our best precision kick. It's not fair to say others have lost their best whilst we've lost 4 players in one position, wells and a key member of our back 6 and then say we've been lucky
I don't really care about fringe players, no one does. My point is that North have been incredibly lucky playing the teams that they have, when they have.

Nothing to do with North playing well. That wouldn't suit my narrative.

No. I just think that evidence is only true when it is convenient.

Thankfully everyone appreciates me taking up lots of space and time in this thread so I will keep posting about how I wish Sydney, who are playing well, were considered the best.

Whoops I think I was in an alter ego for a second there

I don't really care about fringe players, no one does. My point is that North have been incredibly lucky playing the teams that they have, when they have.
So we got the dogs after they'd lost a few halfbacks, and the Blues after Kreuzer and Casboult went down. What other injury decimated teams have we come up against?

So we got the dogs after they'd lost a few halfbacks, and the Blues after Kreuzer and Casboult went down. What other injury decimated teams have we come up against?

Well to be fair, Adelaide didn't have Dangerfield, Scully & Neitz were missing for Melbourne & Black & Yeo weren't in the Brisbane side.
Also Wells & Higgins (dual B&F winner and AA player) are definitely fringe players. Jacobs has never been important for us either.
He's actually got a valid point or two.

Pretty sure I did, since I pulled his pathetic rankings system apart, proved it was a load of crap, used very basic math to debunk literally all of his assumptions and assertions and pretty much got it kicked off the main board. Reporting spree - yes, and for the most part they were legitimate reports, since the thread turned into nothing more than gambling advertising, and there's already a forum for that.

You had nothing to do with the thread getting booted from the MB. It got locked because Roby returned from writing his book instead of standing by his decision to give up on the year. A move that happened in large part due to SMD and BM, but nothing to do with you.

Your ridiculous gambling reports were all rejected and only served to get you banned from the thread. Stop trying to rewrite history because you made an idiot of yourself.

You had nothing to do with the thread getting booted from the MB. It got locked because Roby returned from writing his book instead of standing by his decision to give up on the year. A move that happened in large part due to SMD and BM, but nothing to do with you.

Your ridiculous gambling reports were all rejected and only served to get you banned from the thread. Stop trying to rewrite history because you made an idiot of yourself.
It really takes some effort to be owned by Roby in his power rankings thread. Got to give chuckychicken some credit there.

Well to be fair, Adelaide didn't have Dangerfield, Scully & Neitz were missing for Melbourne & Black & Yeo weren't in the Brisbane side.
Also Wells & Higgins (dual B&F winner and AA player) are definitely fringe players. Jacobs has never been important for us either.
He's actually got a valid point or two.

Don't forget Judd. Huge out for the Blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge out for the flat-track Eagles come round 16 v North too
Tyson Stenglein is the big name we'll be missing.

Capture6_zpscad68cf5.jpg

Interesting that Adelaide is now the only one heading in the right direction. Most of the others all seem to be running away from the premiership cups, apart from the Swans who think it should be like 2005 and are heading strongly for that one.
Already played 4 top 8 teams, beaten 3, lost narrowly to one. Play 2 top 4 teams in the next 3 rounds. Will be an interesting challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Race for the flag, in squiggly lines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back