Scandal Racist fan throws banana at Eddie Betts

Remove this Banner Ad

This, the lady is stupid, but Betts should go celebrate with his team mates like (almost) every other player in the league does. He regularly does this, but this time being a Port game that was a mistake. What do you want the emotional Port fans to do people? clap him?

One day, some drunk short tempered person will take a swing.

What do Port players do?

This will only get a brief mention in the media would be my guess, she will be banned, but the AFL will mostlikly try and keep this quiet.

Care to show me the Port Player who stands infront of opposition fans?
If you give me your number i can give you call when i do

9rke8l.jpg

So he shouldn't raise his arms to the crowd and smile?

I jokingly said earlier that it's Eddie's fault because he celebrated too much and deserved it. But you are ACTUALLY saying it? F*ck me.
Well Rowey has knocked him for years for it, well guess what, something bad happened as a result.

Hardly a shock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Rowey has knocked him for years for it, well guess what, something bad happened as a result.

Hardly a shock.

Firstly, using Stephen Rowe to back up an argument doesn't help you.

Secondly, if a player can't celebrate to the crowd after a goal then why are we here?

Looking at the faces of the crowd there, they had basically realized at that moment that their season was a waste - again - and they had a reaction. Flip the bird, point, swear a bit - no worries. That's footy. Throw something at a player across the fence? Banned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Racist fan throws banana at Eddie Betts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back