Random Question Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your question is a little ambiguous. You can have one team that can play in up to 5 different leagues so any trades/changes you make in your one team will be the same in all the leagues you are entered in.

I hope this answers your question.

thanks mate, i actually worked out the problem.You are right, My problem though was that I had to wait until I had completed my team and now it has transferred over to the other league

Cheers:thumbsu:

A comp I do with mates and we do a draft but our scores are taken from Dream Team

I can keep one of these players

David Swallow or Shaun Higgins

Not only this year but going forward for next few years.

Also consider positions so Boils down to will David Swallow be a 110 player in 2014ish because Higgins is a forward and they are more valuable than mids. So unless in a couple years David Swallow is 110 point player by keeping him it is wasted because of the depth at that position.

A comp I do with mates and we do a draft but our scores are taken from Dream Team

Also consider positions so Boils down to will David Swallow be a 110 player in 2014ish because Higgins is a forward and they are more valuable than mids. So unless in a couple years David Swallow is 110 point player by keeping him it is wasted because of the depth at that position.
The question you should really ask is, can you live with the pathetic efforts Shaun Higgins puts in on the DT field.

I'd rather Swallow even though Higgins is always going down.

I'd take Higgins purely because he's a forward.

Cheers guys for the 2 replies. I ended up with 1 vote Swallow and 1 vote Higgins. Now I even more confused :confused:

I dunno much about Adams, If you think he can go 150 round 1 then maybe :) I checked his price and it's ok but there are a few options around that price range

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What date is the cut off point for the rookies to be elevated to the senior lists?

Does anyone have the 4 rounds of preseason scoring last year on freako? or a link to where i can find it or if you have it in your emails could you send it through
Don't you still have it in your emails from last year?

If not send us a pm and when I get home I can forward them to your email or something.

If you are just playing to beat your mates in your league, would it not be better to not pick your team until after round 2 once form has been exposed and can see who are the best Rookies. Is there anything that would stop you from doing that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back