Rate my Super Coach Team III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rate My SuperCoach team IV

Looks good except for Ablett. I hate his attitude and cockyness tends to go for the miracle goal instea of passong to the open man, although he might pull it off alot but its not the correct thing to do. He and chappy ar the reasons your foward line dont score goals because they kick it from outside 5o, over their heads, through the goals.

Not saying he isnt exiting to watch I just dont like the bloke, dont like how he carries himself, doesnt talk to media or fans and I have seen him so no 2 a little girl for an autograph haha. He and Ricky Ponting are the only 2 guys i have ever seen do that
Nice story. Sounds Familiar lol. :p

My theory is if every 1 has him i may as well, wont loose or gain anything.

Defence: Drummond, Enright, Shaw, hodge, Harry O'Brien, Greenwood, Waters (Davis,Mcguire)
Midfield: Ablett (c), Pendles (Vc), Mitchell, Wells, Martin, Barlow (Batinac, Shuey)
Rucks: Jolly,Hille(Warnock,Skipper)
Forwards: Riewoldt, Ryan O'keefe, Robbie Gray, B.Hall, J. Ziebll, G.Rohan ( Rockcliff, Podsiadly)

thoughts? Don't know whether to have Goddard in my backline Aswell.

Please rate!!!
Much appreciated!!!
Cheers! (Y)

Defence: Drummond, Enright, Shaw, hodge, Harry O'Brien, Greenwood, Waters (Davis,Mcguire)
Midfield: Ablett (c), Pendles (Vc), Mitchell, Wells, Martin, Barlow (Batinac, Shuey)
Forwards: Riewoldt, Ryan O'keefe, Robbie Gray, B.Hall, J. Ziebll, G.Rohan ( Rockcliff, Podsiadly)

Please rate!!!
Much appreciated!!!
Cheers! (Y)
I would trade Drumond for Goddard as the makers of SC/DT have stuffed up, Drummond really only averaged 95.9 not 101.28 like it states, ! of his games didnt get counted as a game played but his price should be 30k less so if you wanna waste that money go ahead. Wells could be a master stroke if he pays off to risky for my liking would maybe trade him for a rookie (3 rookies in the mid isnt to bad as the tend to be the best rookies) and Maybe pick up Goodes ovr ROk and Maybe Brown/Pav over gray.

Nice team looks heaps like mine:
Backs
Goddard, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Ladson, Waters.
Maguire, Davies.
Mids
Ablett, Dal Santo, Cooney, Ball, Trengove, Martin.
Barlow, Shuey.
Rucks
Jolly, Hille.
Warnock, Skipper.
Fwds

Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Franklin, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff.
Gumbleton, Podsiadly.

How can a thread get packed LOL. There is no reason to start a new one.
Well there have been 3 started so far so I thort why not start a 4th.. The same thing happened last week and every1 went from II to III.
Worth a try I guess

Well there have been 3 started so far so I thort why not start a 4th.. The same thing happened last week and every1 went from II to III.
Worth a try I guess

Fair enough then. But they usually start a new thread when it reaches 1000 replies.

I would trade Drumond for Goddard as the makers of SC/DT have stuffed up, Drummond really only averaged 95.9 not 101.28 like it states, ! of his games didnt get counted as a game played but his price should be 30k less so if you wanna waste that money go ahead. Wells could be a master stroke if he pays off to risky for my liking would maybe trade him for a rookie (3 rookies in the mid isnt to bad as the tend to be the best rookies) and Maybe pick up Goodes ovr ROk and Maybe Brown/Pav over gray.

Backs
Maguire, Davies.
Mids
Barlow, Shuey.
Rucks
Jolly, Hille.
Warnock, Skipper.
Fwds
Gumbleton, Podsiadly.

Alright thanks, i really wanna keep wells this year, think hes gunna do very well, but i have 125k to inject somewhere, u reckon i should upgrade pendles/mitchell to a swan?/montagna/better player?

Starting a new thread the old 1 is getting packed. Please Give every 1 a go and Rate a couple of teams befor dropping in your own. Makes it fair for everyone.

I obviously cant rate anybodys team because i am the 1st post so ill get the ball rolling with my team.

Team Name: IBLEEDYELLOW&BLACK
Backs
Goddard(VC), Newman, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Ladson, Waters.
Maguire(EMERG), Davies.

Mids
Ablett (C), Dal Santo, Cooney, Ball, Trengove, Martin.
Barlow(EMRG), Shuey.

Rucks
Jolly, Hille.
Warnock, Skipper.

Fwds
Gumbleton(EMRG), Podsiadly.

What i think about my team (IMO):
- Malceski, Ladson and Waters will start round 1 so im not to worried bout them.
- Pretty Good mid, might trade of Cooney for a better player because I have 33k left over.
- Some of my rookie picks might change before round 1 pending elevations and round 1 selections.
- Ruck look strong, Hille is in great form dispite a few doubters, Jolly as good as ever.

Please Rate guys and I will do the same for you.

Pretty good team, only risky area would be your backs with Mal, Ladson, Waters, and maguire... thats a little too risky for my liking re injuries and form

Got nothing last time so ill try again... I'm in a few cash leagues so feedback would be great

My Team:

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Mackie, Gram, Malceski, Hunt
(Davis, Trengrove)

Mids: Ablett, Vince, Cooney, Masten, Martin, Barlow
(Connors, Banner)

Rucks: Sandilands, Naitanui
(Warnock, Lobbe)

Forwards: Riewoldt, ROK, Gia, Tippett, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff
(Dennis-Lane, Pods)

$58k left

Thoughts guys?

Backs
Maguire, Davies.
Mids
Barlow, Shuey.
Rucks
Jolly, Hille.
Warnock, Skipper.
Fwds

Gumbleton, Podsiadly.

Nice team. Watch malceski and Ladson. Malceski may not get a run if out of form as there is alot of running backs at Sydney now with Mattner, Kennelly, Shaw, Grundy etc. Ladson has had a shocker of a pre season.

Great mids.. and ruck.

fwds ; Maybe throw in Hitchcock for PODS. Not sure PODS will play alot of games
Also I guess you are not concerned with MPP...your call.

Here is mine: Have gone a little different..Not convinced on Ball just yet.
Comments would be appreciated..cheers

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Carazzo, Gram, O'Brien, Greenwood, Waters
Subs: Maguire, Webberley

Mids: Ablett, Goodes, Hodge, Ball, Martin, Barlow
Subs: Bastinac, Banner or maybe Shuey and/or Jetta

Ruck: Clarke, Naitinui
Subs: Warnock, J. Trengove

Forwards: Riewoldt, ROK, Pavlich, Gray, Tippet (mpp), Medhurst, Rockcliff
Subs: Gumbleton, Hitchcock

The threads get closed at around the 1000 mark, although the OP in this one is a lot better than in SB12's thread. I still don't think we need 2 active SC rate my team threads

Pretty good team, only risky area would be your backs with Mal, Ladson, Waters, and maguire... thats a little too risky for my liking re injuries and form

Got nothing last time so ill try again... I'm in a few cash leagues so feedback would be great

My Team:

(Davis, Trengrove)

(Connors, Banner)

(Warnock, Lobbe)

(Dennis-Lane, Pods)

$58k left

Thoughts guys?

Locks: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Hunt.
50/50s: Gram, Davis - Gram should be good will improve by a few points with the loss of fisher. Mite be good as an early trade (round 6-8). A worry his SC scores have dropped over the last 4 seasons but that is because players steal points from him. Davis from crows or blues? just watch out for team lists next week.
Unsure: Mackie, Trengrove. Havent herd much bout makie so I wont really coment. Trengrove will be a fring player at best. Mike shehan says he wont even be an emergancey if they have a full fit squad.

Locks: Ablett, Martin, Barlow
50/50: Vince, Cooney, Masten, Banner. Vince is a look depending on his hamy, I have Cooney as do a lot of people but he has really high possesion and doesnt score that well in SC, Masten I had til a few days ago were i got some really good advice - how much do you expect him to score 70-80 at best wer as Trengrove is likely to score that too for half the price upgrade your team with spare cash, Banner is a keeper if he is selected round 1.
Unsure. Connors. Even as a tigers supporter i wont pick up Connors tigers do actually have a strong mid.

Lock: Sandilands, Warnock.
Unsure:Naitanui, Lobbe Ottens ang Hille are much better options even been McEvoy could be a really good pick up as NicNat is to in concistent. Lobbe has to much compitition at port and is on the rookie list wont get much game time. Skipper a better option should be elevated. If you have Skipper and Warnock you wont need to worry bout the MPP

Looks: Riewoldt, Gia, Tippett, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff, Pods
50/50: ROK, Dennis-Lane, Pods Goodes is a better option than ROk if you can get him I have him too but i am thinking of getting rid of him, DL havent herd much about maybe Gumbleton a better option Knights said he will play round 1 for sure and Pods should be good i have him to but will he get many games? I think he might u dont pick up a 28yo for any other reason.

My Team:

(Davis, Trengrove)

(Connors, Banner)

(Warnock, Lobbe)

(Dennis-Lane, Pods)

$58k left

Thoughts guys?

Midfield could do with somemore fire power all three of Vince Cooney and Masten are very risky try get someone who consistantly scores big in there.

And with you backs id have one of Gram and Mackie not both.
Rest looks standard

Please rate!!!
Much appreciated!!!
Cheers! (Y)

Just reported... Skipper injured. Gone for 2 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midfield could do with somemore fire power all three of Vince Cooney and Masten are very risky try get someone who consistantly scores big in there.

And with you backs id have one of Gram and Mackie not both.
Rest looks standard
Yeah maybe Upgrade Vince and Cooney and downgrade Masten to Trengrove

Reports say Wayde Skipper is injured and is likely to miss 2 months of footy... Hawks rucks are cursed stay away from them.

Nice team. Watch malceski and Ladson. Malceski may not get a run if out of form as there is alot of running backs at Sydney now with Mattner, Kennelly, Shaw, Grundy etc. Ladson has had a shocker of a pre season.

Great mids.. and ruck.

fwds ; Maybe throw in Hitchcock for PODS. Not sure PODS will play alot of games
Also I guess you are not concerned with MPP...your call.

Here is mine: Have gone a little different..Not convinced on Ball just yet.
Comments would be appreciated..cheers

Nice team mate. Unique choices in backline, no injuries or risks except for waters. like the choice of O'brien i'm jumping on for that ride had a awesome preseason so far.

Midfield is ok. I dont know about Goodes as of yet if he is palying forward or Midfield and he usually start slow. perfect to upgrade as his past two seasons he salary fluctuates below $500k similar to Jono Brown as well. Get Hodge in your backline to start off season.

Rucks are solid.

Forwards are really nice. Whats the latest news on Gray i heard his some problems this week? or is it make beleive?

Rate my team please. I'm never happy but any suggestions would be appreciated.

BACKS: Newman, Enright, Shaw, Hodge, O'brien, Hunt, Ladson/Greenwood??
EMER: Silvagni, Webberly

MIDS: Ablett, NDS, Gibbs, Masten, Martin, Barlow.
EMER: Shuey, Banner

RUCK: Jolly, Natinui.
EMER: Warnock, Lobbe (MPP)

FOWARDS: Riewoldt, ROK, Pavlich, Tippet, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff.
EMER: Hitchcock, PODS.

Thankyou.

Thankyou.

Not a bad side
Backs are good but not confident with shaw apparently teams are gonna try tag his cause hes so effective of the back line, And for me greenwood>ladson
Mids i like but gibbs might get the main tag with Juddy out for a while and murphs coming off injury
Rucks are good
And so are your fwds
Good team:thumbsu:

Who do you plan on substituting him with?

NewmanFoley08 said:

Thankyou.

I think that your first 4 backs are pretty set. I'm not 100% sold on Shaw; he's in my team, but I think he's a touch risky. Has he really overcome the whole getting tagged issue? O'Brien is an interesting one. I've thought about it, but I'm going with Dempsey instead. Nice unique selection, he could have a big year. Hunt appears to be a lock and I would take Greenwood over Ladson.

Nice midfield. I can't really fault it. Gibbs could explode this year.

Rucks are solid. Jolly can have huge games but is a bit inconsistent for mine. How will he go at Collingwood? Naitanui is also fairly risky, but will be a good cash cow if nothing else.

Your forwards are the exact same mine, except I have Gray instead of Pavlich. I'm trying to find a way to get Pav in there though, so I really like your forwards. I also have Dennis-Lane over Podsiadly on the spine.

Nice team.

Now, as for my team, all comments would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Now, as for my team, all comments would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Backs are good like them all dempsey is a unique pick but has been firing preseason:thumbsu:
Mids are good but on two many rookies. 4 is the most a team should have IMO
Rucks are good but not 100% sure on mcenvoy looks good but not sure if he'll play week in week out
And like all ur fwds

Mabye an idea u could is
Downgrade ROK to pav and use the cash to upgrade mcenvoy to renouf who is the starting ruck each week 4 a while now with nearly all the hawks rucks out except him and a few rookies

So a very unique but handy side:thumbsu:

Doesn't seem to be anyone to reply to, so away we go!

Backs Gilbert, Shaw, Hodge, Kennelly, Malceski, Hunt, Greenwood (Waters, Maguire)

Mids Ablett, Dal Santo, Boyd, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

Ruck Clark, Ottens (Warnock, Lobbe)

Forwards Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Franklin, Tippet, Hall, Ziebell (Rockliff, Dennis-Lane)

Really wasn't sold on the Tippet/Lobbe combo until today when Skipper went down. That sort of forced my hand.

Here is my side after a lot of tinkering:

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Adcock, Malceski, Greenwood, Waters (McGuire, Lisle)

Mids: Ablett (c), Swan (vc), Dal santo, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Jetta, Shuey)

Rucks: Sandilands, Tippet (Warnock, Bass)

Fwds: Reidwolt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane)

I'm a little unsure about swan and may downgrade him to a bartel or selwood, which would free up enough cash to upgrade adcock to duffield/newman or malceski to waite or maybe trengove to masten.

Doesn't seem to be anyone to reply to, so away we go!

Backs Gilbert, Shaw, Hodge, Kennelly, Malceski, Hunt, Greenwood (Waters, Maguire)

Mids Ablett, Dal Santo, Boyd, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

Ruck Clark, Ottens (Warnock, Lobbe)

Forwards Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Franklin, Tippet, Hall, Ziebell (Rockliff, Dennis-Lane)

Really wasn't sold on the Tippet/Lobbe combo until today when Skipper went down. That sort of forced my hand.

Like the backs but not sure on shaw:D with the whole tagiing
Mids are good but to many rookies. 4 is the max for the midfield IMO
not confident in ur ruck combo i dont think clark will improve his avg. ottens is a risk but so are most the 400k and under rucks
And i like ur fwds
not a bad side:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back