Rate my Super Coach Team III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rate My SuperCoach team IV

DEF: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Macdonald, Malceski, Ladson, Waters
RES: Silvagni (could be the next Petrenko, a worry), Maguire

MID: Ablett, Dal Santo, Selwood (heard about the ankle knock, should be fine), Ball, Barlow, Martin
RES: Shuey, JKT (gunna be a gun, and with the Hawks’ injuries, should play round one)

RUCK: Sandilands, Hille
RES: Warnock, McCauley

FWD: Riewoldt, O’Keefe, Pavlich, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff
RES: Gumbleton (will probably start round 1), Podsiadly
3K Left

Rate outta 10, anyone?

Sorry, but can't see anything to rate. Sorry.

Looks like a solid and well structured team.

Can't fault any of your selections, personally I'd have someone other then Pav (reason being come round 18 when the Dockers are a likely 13th and Pav is a 'lil bit sore' they will rest him and you will miss out on one of your premium players score when it matters most & likely have to burn a trade), I also now prefer Relton Roberts then Pods.... though like I said only my personal opinions about rather fine and logical choices... very nice team! :thumbsu:

DEF: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Macdonald, Malceski, Ladson, Waters
RES: Silvagni (could be the next Petrenko, a worry), Maguire

MID: Ablett, Dal Santo, Selwood (heard about the ankle knock, should be fine), Ball, Barlow, Martin
RES: Shuey, JKT (gunna be a gun, and with the Hawks’ injuries, should play round one)

RUCK: Sandilands, Hille
RES: Warnock, McCauley

FWD: Riewoldt, O’Keefe, Pavlich, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff
RES: Gumbleton (will probably start round 1), Podsiadly
3K Left

Rate outta 10, anyone?

Sorry, but can't see anything to rate. Sorry.
I'd give it an 8.5 almost a 9. A very good side with a few risks woven into it. Obvious quality in Reiwoldt, O'keefe, Pavlich, Sandilands, Franklin, Ablett, Dal Santo, Selwood, Goddard, Enright and Hodge. Martin, Barlow, Rockliff and Waters all seem like common players in most sides. Hall, if his pre season form is anything to go by, should become another one in the quality bracket, however it will be the performance of Ladson, Hille, Macdonald, Malceski and Dangerfield that determine how well your side goes and their are at leats two or three of those players with real question marks over their scoring abilities this season. Th bench is solid with the interesting yet justifiable selection of JKT.

Depending on how well those half a dozen fringe players perform youre side is looking very good.

Yeah he might not score 140 all season but even if he drops he isnt gunna drop by 30 points.. the worst he will do is 120s and then wen he scores a 200 and the person you are vursing has him as captain and you lose by 20 points you wont be very happy. :) Also he had a game wer he got injured and only scored 60 odd from memory so that brought his average down. I think he could be the first player ever to average 150 this season, should he stay fit.

Actually got injured very early in the 4th and still got 91... Because he is that damn good.

;)

so ive gone with the 3 rookies in the mid, hoping they get there game if not im open to all tips.

backs: Goddard (V.capt),Enright, Hodge,. Hurn, Greenwood, J.Hunt,B Waters (B Maguire, Silvagni)
mids: . Ablett (capt), Pendlebury,J Selwood, M Barlow, JTrengove, Martin, (Shuey,M.banner )
rucks: Sandilands, Nic Nat (Warnock, Lobbe (mpp))
fwds: N Riewoldt, Pav, Franklin, Gia, Tippett(Mpp), Hall, Zieball (Rockliff, Pods)
37,500 left over any tips?

so ive gone with the 3 rookies in the mid, hoping they get there game if not im open to all tips.

backs: Goddard (V.capt),Enright, Hodge,. Hurn, Greenwood, J.Hunt,B Waters (B Maguire, Silvagni)
mids: . Ablett (capt), Pendlebury,J Selwood, M Barlow, JTrengove, Martin, (Shuey,M.banner )
rucks: Sandilands, Nic Nat (Warnock, Lobbe (mpp))
fwds: N Riewoldt, Pav, Franklin, Gia, Tippett(Mpp), Hall, Zieball (Rockliff, Pods)
37,500 left over any tips?

I've gone with the same 3 rookie mids, fingers crossed it pays off. They should all get good game time.
Franklin out Round 1, but I don't suppose that really matters too much! Pretty good team I reckon.

Any feedback on my squad would be appreciated. I've changed it so many times, I really wanna LOCK it in finally!

DEF: Goddard, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Greenwood, Waters (macguire, silvagni )

MID: Ablett, Selwood, Gibbs, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)

RUCK: Sandilands, Tippet (Warnock, Lobbe)

FWD: Goodes, Reiwoldt, Brown, Higgins, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Tapscott, Podsiadly)

Actually got injured very early in the 4th and still got 91... Because he is that damn good.

;)
just shows how much of a super star he is.

Who should i get instead of Skipper? I have an extra 33k in the bank.

I've gone with the same 3 rookie mids, fingers crossed it pays off. They should all get good game time.
Franklin out Round 1, but I don't suppose that really matters too much! Pretty good team I reckon.

Any feedback on my squad would be appreciated. I've changed it so many times, I really wanna LOCK it in finally!

DEF: Goddard, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Greenwood, Waters (macguire, silvagni )

FWD: Goodes, Reiwoldt, Brown, Higgins, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Tapscott, Podsiadly)

Tapscott is out for weeks

Hey, Supercoach is killin' me! Anyone that could rate this team, that would be brilliant!

Backline is really solid...a lot of people have picked greenwood and its still confusing me as he hasnt shown much to date, however i could be wrong. it looks like one of either he, hunt or ladson will be in most teams.

First three mids are top class...then having three rookies is a gamble...it could work out really well but i think overall 4 rookies on the park is too many.

Rucks cant complain

Forwards...goodes is the interesting one this year as im not sure where hes set to play. didnt have a massive pre season for what thats worth so im not sure if his 600K pricetag will hold if his numbers are low early. Roo is a brilliant choice of course. browny is one im looking closely at and wondering if the fevolution will take a lot of points off him. the rest are good.

my team...

Defence: enright, h shaw, hodge, gram, malceski, hunt, waters
(goose, silvagni)

Mids: NDS, Bartel, mitchell, prismall, ball, martin
(Barlow, Shuey)

Rucks: McIntosh, Hille
(Warnock, Currie)

Fwds: Roo, Pav, b. harvey, Gray, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff
(hitchcock, gumby)

i do need a bit of assistance picking my best midfielder...ive currently got nick dal santo, but if anyone has any suggestions of players under his value that would be better i would appreciate it

just shows how much of a super star he is.

Who should i get instead of Skipper? I have an extra 33k in the bank.

honestly i'd go younger now...j. roughhead from the doggies is a chance same with currie from the swans as his preseason form was good. perhaps even fitzpatrick from the dees...with the dees theres always the chance to play.

actually i think some coaches should look at either renouf or seaby...both have the #1 ruck spot now and could be handy

Backline is really solid...a lot of people have picked greenwood and its still confusing me as he hasnt shown much to date, however i could be wrong. it looks like one of either he, hunt or ladson will be in most teams.

First three mids are top class...then having three rookies is a gamble...it could work out really well but i think overall 4 rookies on the park is too many.

Rucks cant complain

Forwards...goodes is the interesting one this year as im not sure where hes set to play. didnt have a massive pre season for what thats worth so im not sure if his 600K pricetag will hold if his numbers are low early. Roo is a brilliant choice of course. browny is one im looking closely at and wondering if the fevolution will take a lot of points off him. the rest are good.

my team...

(goose, silvagni)

(Barlow, Shuey)

(Warnock, Currie)

(hitchcock, gumby)

i do need a bit of assistance picking my best midfielder...ive currently got nick dal santo, but if anyone has any suggestions of players under his value that would be better i would appreciate it

Yeah, i only picked Greenwood because so many others had! Wasnt comfortable, so i've traded him out for Hunt.

As for your team, looks solid. Never been a Medhurst fan, but as a 6th forward, i dont suppose he's too bad at all!
I reckon keep Dal Santo, he's proven class.

Like your team a lot thomas... all that tweaking looks to have paid of nicely. a definite 9-9.5.. Only worry for round 1 for you i guess is covering Franklin but that's pretty easily done.

now for mine guys, please also rate out of 10 and any feedback mucho appreciated..

Backs:
Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Hunt, Waters
Maguire, Silvagni

Mids:
Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Vince (haven't heard anything about his injury so assuming he's ok?), Martin, Barlow
Banner, JKT

Rucks:
Clarke, Nic Nat
Warnock, McCauley

Forwards:
Reiwoldt, Pavlich, Brown, Harvey, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff
Hitchcock, Podsiadly

Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(goose, silvagni)

(Barlow, Shuey)

(Warnock, Currie)

(hitchcock, gumby)

i do need a bit of assistance picking my best midfielder...ive currently got nick dal santo, but if anyone has any suggestions of players under his value that would be better i would appreciate it[/quote]

Backs looks pretty solid... although i reckon you may need Goddard in there because IMO H.Shaw cant handle a tag and wont get the time in the mid field people are saying he will. I like Gram in there.... unique pick that afair few people are starting to catch on to.

Mids..... ummm no ablett is always going to hurt you, but he could have a shocker and burn everyone. It's a risk not to have him. NDS & Mitchell are good picks. Look out for Bartel this season!! Is all of a sudden the 3rd or 4th best midfielder at the club and doesnt get the attention he deserves. If you watched geelong last year he played in a back pocket for a bit of the season to fill holes and still scored 100+ consistently!! I'd perhaps downgrade Prismall and put the extra cash into getting goddard and sure up the backline.

Rucks... good choices. Something different to the usual selection of sandilands!!

Forwards.... Honestly i think Boomer is past it! doesnt have it anymore to turn it on, like a few seasons ago. Roos will play a lot of kids through the middle and he wont spend as time there we all hope. Better options in Gia, Stevie J, Buddy or even go up to J.Brown.

need some thoughts on this guys.... first draft!

Backs----- Goddard, Enright, Hodge, J.Macdonald, Hunt, Greenwood, Waters (EMG... Maguire, Webberley)

Mids----- Ablett, NDS, Selwood, Trengrove, Martin, Banner (EMG... Rohan, Barlow)

Rucks----- Petrie, Mumford (EMG... Warnock, Skipper)

Forwards----- Riewoldt, R.O'Keefe, Pavlich, S. Johnson, Hall, Dangerfield, Ziebell (EMG.... Rockliff & Podsially)

62k left over.
Thinking of upgrading Petrie to McIntosh but i reckon Petrie could be in for a big season down forward....
Most of you will say the mids are a bit light on but i went for rohan in there so i could swap Pavlich, O'Keefe, Dangerfield or Ziebell in intot he mids as my 4th midfielder. I feel theres more value in the midfield rookies this season.

Any ideas on what can be improved?

Like your team a lot thomas... all that tweaking looks to have paid of nicely. a definite 9-9.5.. Only worry for round 1 for you i guess is covering Franklin but that's pretty easily done.

now for mine guys, please also rate out of 10 and any feedback mucho appreciated..

Backs:
Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Hunt, Waters
Maguire, Silvagni

Mids:
Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Vince (haven't heard anything about his injury so assuming he's ok?), Martin, Barlow
Banner, JKT

Rucks:
Clarke, Nic Nat
Warnock, McCauley

Forwards:
Reiwoldt, Pavlich, Brown, Harvey, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff
Hitchcock, Podsiadly

Cheers!

Only got few things iI would tell you to change.
- Your ruck needs some work, Clark is not a grate ruckman and you will see him fall down the pecking order, Luenburger is the real number 1 at Brisbane, just look at Clark's stats from previous seasons they are very poor. I would recomend McIntosh, Petrie, Jolly or Kruzer. Also with NicNat will he be that good with Cox ther? He wont be very consistant, he doesnt have a huge body yet and he has soo much precure to perform. depending on who you trade Clark for I would sugest, Hille, Ottens, Minson, Blake, Maric or Seaby who ar all better options.
- Be careful with your rookie selections, and make sure they are elevated and playing round 1, because if not swap them for someone who will.
- Rating 7.5-8 could be a 9 with a ruck change.

need some thoughts on this guys.... first draft!

Backs----- Goddard, Enright, Hodge, J.Macdonald, Hunt, Greenwood, Waters (EMG... Maguire, Webberley)

Mids----- Ablett, NDS, Selwood, Trengrove, Martin, Banner (EMG... Rohan, Barlow)

Rucks----- Petrie, Mumford (EMG... Warnock, Skipper)

Forwards----- Riewoldt, R.O'Keefe, Pavlich, S. Johnson, Hall, Dangerfield, Ziebell (EMG.... Rockliff & Podsially)

62k left over.
Thinking of upgrading Petrie to McIntosh but i reckon Petrie could be in for a big season down forward....
Most of you will say the mids are a bit light on but i went for rohan in there so i could swap Pavlich, O'Keefe, Dangerfield or Ziebell in intot he mids as my 4th midfielder. I feel theres more value in the midfield rookies this season.

Any ideas on what can be improved?

A lot more diffrent to most teams which isnt a bad thind, Strong fwd line with Rockliff on the bench.

Ruck could prove to be a master stroke with that combo, but it could also be a flop. I would trade Petrie to Hmac or Jolly.

3 Rookie mids isnt a worry but i would have Barlow on inm place of Banner. Good coice of Big guns in mid, but 2 players from gellong could be a worry if the get beat.

And defence looks pretty good, you could trade Greenwood for Malceski/Ladson but other than that looks strong.

65k is to much to have in the bank, means you've done something wrong.

8.5/10

A lot more diffrent to most teams which isnt a bad thind, Strong fwd line with Rockliff on the bench.

Ruck could prove to be a master stroke with that combo, but it could also be a flop. I would trade Petrie to Hmac or Jolly.

3 Rookie mids isnt a worry but i would have Barlow on inm place of Banner. Good coice of Big guns in mid, but 2 players from gellong could be a worry if the get beat.

And defence looks pretty good, you could trade Greenwood for Malceski/Ladson but other than that looks strong.

65k is to much to have in the bank, means you've done something wrong.

8.5/10

Cheers for the feedback.
I went for Greenwood becuase i feel he'll get plenty of time across half back and in the middle at north this year. Ladson and Malceski are both coming off injury and they same as risky as Hunt and i dont really want to be having to many risks down back. I reckon Malceski will get a different role this year with Shaw, Kenelley, Mattner and himself all wanting that running spot off half back... so i think i'll wait and see where he starts.

Having the 2 cats shouldnt be a problem, purely because they're both superstars and will have huge influence on the game win lose or draw. I started with Selwood, Ablett and Corey last year and they were all scoring 100+ consistently. Looking at perhaps trading Selwood to Bartel though and using that extra boost of cash in the ruck department along with 62k left over.

Backs: Goddard, Newman, Enright, Waite, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Vince, Cooney, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)

Rucks: Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)

Forwards: Riewoldt, ROK, Higgins, Tippet, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Pods)

$37k left

Doesn't look like there is anyone to reply to so here is my side after a lot of tinkering:

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Adcock, Malceski, Greenwood, Waters (McGuire, Lisle)

Mids: Ablett (c), Swan (vc), Dal santo, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Jetta, Shuey)

Rucks: Sandilands, Tippet (Warnock, Bass)

Fwds: Reidwolt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane)

I'm a little unsure about swan and may downgrade him to a bartel or selwood, which would free up enough cash to upgrade adcock to duffield/newman or malceski to waite or maybe trengove to masten.

It's a solid squad but I think your midfield balance is out. You've got 3 premium mids and 5 rookies. I think you'd be better having a couple of 300k players like Callan Ward, Masten or McVeigh as these guys should all increase in value. I think there'd be a better combination than this which would make you just as much cash.

Great idea is this thread.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Backs: Goddard, H Shaw, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Adcock, Waters, Nason, Jake Carlisle.

Mids: Ablett, Gibbs, Cooney, McVeigh, Masten, Martin, Barlow, Banner

Rucks: Sandilands, Natanui, Warnock, Lobbe

Fwds: Riewoldt, Hall, Robert Murphy, Brent Harvey, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Staker, Hitchcock and Rockliff.

I think my fwd line is the weakest, whilst I'm looking at making some cash from my midfield.

Backs: Goddard, Newman, Enright, Waite, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Vince, Cooney, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)

Rucks: Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)

Forwards: Riewoldt, ROK, Higgins, Tippet, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Pods)

$37k left

Backs: Look good. Only worry is Waite, with the knee reco an all but he should still be a great pick up this year! Also Silvagni? Has been elevated?

Mids: Nice solid midfield. Cooney should really dominate this year with the full preseason. Vince is looking really good, an I see him possibly hitting the 600k mark or close to it.

Rucks: No need to really talk about them, Every man an his dog have similar ones.

Fwds: Great fwdline, No complaints from me. It's nice an solid an has great scoring potential.

My team:

Backs: Enright, H.Shaw, Mattner, Hodge, Malceski, Hunt, Greenwood
Emg: Webberley, Davis

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, J.Selwood, Mitchell, Martin, Barlow
Emg: Shuey, Banner

Rucks: Sandilands, Nicnat
Emg: Skipper, Roughead

Fwds: Reiwoldt, Pav, Franklin, Gia, Dangerfield, Hall, Rockcliff
Emg: Hitchcock, Pods

Cheers for the feedback.
I went for Greenwood becuase i feel he'll get plenty of time across half back and in the middle at north this year. Ladson and Malceski are both coming off injury and they same as risky as Hunt and i dont really want to be having to many risks down back. I reckon Malceski will get a different role this year with Shaw, Kenelley, Mattner and himself all wanting that running spot off half back... so i think i'll wait and see where he starts.

Having the 2 cats shouldnt be a problem, purely because they're both superstars and will have huge influence on the game win lose or draw. I started with Selwood, Ablett and Corey last year and they were all scoring 100+ consistently. Looking at perhaps trading Selwood to Bartel though and using that extra boost of cash in the ruck department along with 62k left over.

Yeah thats fair enough, although I hear Nattner will be moving into the midfield this season. Yeah definatly boost your Ruck as it is the only are that really needs any work.

Great idea is this thread.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Backs: Goddard, H Shaw, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Adcock, Waters, Nason, Jake Carlisle.

Mids: Ablett, Gibbs, Cooney, McVeigh, Masten, Martin, Barlow, Banner

Rucks: Sandilands, Natanui, Warnock, Lobbe

Fwds: Riewoldt, Hall, Robert Murphy, Brent Harvey, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Staker, Hitchcock and Rockliff.

I think my fwd line is the weakest, whilst I'm looking at making some cash from my midfield.

Only players I have doubts over are:
Nason, who although has looked good this season wont puch for a spot in the tigers line up to much this season, could get a run late, but I dont think he will in the 1st few rounds

Carlisle, I dont know much about, could you shed some light?

Masten, I had early, but traded of for trengrove who will score roughly the same for half the price, dont be scared to play rookies early on.

Natanui: NicNat will he be that good with Cox there? He wont be very consistant, he doesnt have a huge body yet and he has soo much precure to perform. depending on who you trade Clark for I would sugest, Hille, Ottens, Minson, Blake, Maric or Seaby who ar all better options.

Murphy, Harvey: have some ? over their heads, Harvey with the age issue and Murph with the Injury issue, but should both be fine.

If you downgrade Masten to Trengrove and Staker to Podsaidly or Gumbleton, it will fre up some cash to get a better ruckman and upgrade your foward line, Medhust mite be worth a shot.

Backs: Look good. Only worry is Waite, with the knee reco an all but he should still be a great pick up this year! Also Silvagni? Has been elevated?

Mids: Nice solid midfield. Cooney should really dominate this year with the full preseason. Vince is looking really good, an I see him possibly hitting the 600k mark or close to it.

Rucks: No need to really talk about them, Every man an his dog have similar ones.

Fwds: Great fwdline, No complaints from me. It's nice an solid an has great scoring potential.

My team:

Backs: Enright, H.Shaw, Mattner, Hodge, Malceski, Hunt, Greenwood
Emg: Webberley, Davis

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, J.Selwood, Mitchell, Martin, Barlow
Emg: Shuey, Banner

Rucks: Sandilands, Nicnat
Emg: Skipper, Roughead

Fwds: Reiwoldt, Pav, Franklin, Gia, Dangerfield, Hall, Rockcliff
Emg: Hitchcock, Pods

Wouldnt change to much, Good selection of rookies although i would take Gumbleton over Hitchcock. Nicnat is to risky for my liking as there are better guys around the same price and Skipper is injured Maybe warnock instead?

Do you reckon Webberley will play many games? because i wanna pick him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back