Rate my Super Coach Team III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
with no team to review... here is mine. comments please:

BACKS
Goodwin, Enright, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Hunt, Schoenmakers (Magurie, Nason)

MIDS
Ablett, Selwood, Mitchell, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Banner, Shuey/Moles)

RUCKS
Sandilands, NicNac (Warnock, 83k player)

FWDS
Riewolt, ROK, Franklin, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Rockliff, (Hitchcock, PODS)

with no team to review... here is mine. comments please:

BACKS
Goodwin, Enright, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Hunt, Schoenmakers (Magurie, Nason)

MIDS
Ablett, Selwood, Mitchell, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Banner, Shuey/Moles)

RUCKS
Sandilands, NicNac (Warnock, 83k player)

FWDS
Riewolt, ROK, Franklin, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Rockliff, (Hitchcock, PODS)

BACKS: Age doesnt seem to slow goodwin does it, i think it mite this year. too many mid range players, upgrade gram or malceski for a shaw type player.
MIDS: ball could be great, then again he only averaged 80odd last year. will he fire straight away im not sure.
Rucks: Fine
Forwards: i still think tippet might be too inconsistant for his price and hall is a tough one, everyone will be on him, but i dont know about him personally. solid side

i know what your saying about goodwin.. but its hard to ignore his pre-season.. i mean i had newman and only changed him recently.

its Ball or Cooney - at this stage i don't have enough for cooney.. i think its really 50/50 with those two -- most teams seem to have one or the other

i know what your saying about tippit. i feel the same way.. but i feel like i really should have either him or dangerfield.

you don't think its too much having 4 'similar' players in the forwardlien with franklin/gray/tippit/hall?

myteaamfinal.png

This is most likely my final team. any thoughts?
i have 500K left but want to keep for elite midfield upgraded if needed through injury.
Not sure about silvagni or stewart

it all goes to shit in the midfield.

stewart has little job security

ok my team, version 9873..probably!!

backs...goddard, goodwin, hodge, enright, kennelly, malceski, waters.. em maguire, webberley.. will change to someone else if not selected

mids...ablett, dal santo, mitchell, selwood, trengove, martin...em barlow and banner

rucks.. hille, naitanui.. em warnock, lobbe

fwds, riewoldt, o'keefe, tippett, hall, ziebell, medhurst, rockliff..em podsiadly and hitchcock..

thoughts always welcome and i will reply back to your squads.

good luck for the year

Yeah, that's fine. I expect Nason to get a gig before Webberley.

2 swannies in the backline is I guess fine - been a bone of contention with me and fwds are relatively mediocre after the first couple. Yes, I know they could all fire.

would suck to play you

BACKLINE: Goodwin, Enright, Hodge, Gilbee, Malceski, Hunt, Waters
(Maguire & Silvagni)

MIDFIELD: Ablett,Selwood, Mithcell, Ball, Trengove, Martin,
(Barlow & Banner)

RUCKS: Clark, NicNat
(Warnock & Roughead)

FORWARDS: Riewoldt, RoK, Harvey, Tippett, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff
(Hitchcock & Gumbleton)

$42,700 left

Any tips? Rate Out of 10

Start Barlow; Trengove --> Shuey, Giilbee nup, Mal --> Irishman

Just my thoughts, could easily go well

8.1125/10

Start Barlow; Trengove --> Shuey, Giilbee nup, Mal --> Irishman

Just my thoughts, could easily go well

8.1125/10

Nice round number you have selected there ;) Care to rate mine.

B: Goddard, Newman, Hodge, Gram, Krakouer, Hunt, Waters, Maguire, Silvagni.
M: Ablett, Dal Santo, Swan, Ball, Martin, Barlow, Shuey, Moles.
R: Sandilands, Hille, Warnock, Grimley.
F: Riewoldt, Harvey, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff, Gumbleton, Podsiadly.

I think the only 1 I have any question marks over is Silvagni but I have money to upgrade him.
I think Krakouer will be a big POD for me this season and he should score big points if he has a high effective disposal. With the loss of the bourgoynes he will step up.
Hille will be good has shown no reason to think other wise, has had absolutly no problems with his knee.
Please nobody mention the Tippett MPP I really dont care for it. Lobbe is a dud and will bearly get a game.

F: Riewoldt, Harvey, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff, Gumbleton, Podsiadly.

I think the only 1 I have any question marks over is Silvagni but I have money to upgrade him.
I think Krakouer will be a big POD for me this season and he should score big points if he has a high effective disposal. With the loss of the bourgoynes he will step up.
Hille will be good has shown no reason to think other wise, has had absolutly no problems with his knee.
Please nobody mention the Tippett MPP I really dont care for it. Lobbe is a dud and will bearly get a game.

I agree on the Lobbe issue - the guy is a complete ******* and rather target Petrie in time. If you choose well you really shouldn't need to shuffle in the first 8-10 rounds.

Ablett - happy to pay. NDS - yeah, probably him too. But picking Swan more or less makes it 3 premiums picked at the absolute peak of their value. If you just wish to win your league, Judd remains of interest.

Gumby was talked up highly a fortnight ago and was said to have starred when he scored 30-odd. Not for mine. Liking Mitch Duncan, even as MPP in the mids. Or Relton.

Krak? To each his own - made some money out of him last year, but reckon he's fully priced.

Not buying Newy this year. Goodwin a better accumulator, if more likely to break down only because of his age

8.0994 (which is still an HD)

Backs: Goddard, Enright, H. Shaw, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Vince, Cooney, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)
Rucks: Sandilands, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forwards: Riewoldt, ROK, Buddy, Tippet, Hall, Zeibell, Rockliff (Gumbleton, Roberts)

Newman, prefer Shaw/Bock/Enright...
Drop one of Ablett/Swan - both way overpriced, get another kid. Moles wont offer you anything
Grimley? please, lobbe is a better chance, plus, you wont use the 4th ruck anyways, so get lobbe in and u can at least cover with tippet. seriously...

now mine..

Goddard, Enright, H Shaw, Hodge, Gram, Kennelly, Waters (Maguire, Nason)

Dal, Bartel, Cooney, Martin, Trangrove, Jetta (Barlow, Bastinac)

Sandilands, M Clarke (Warnock, Trengrove)

Roo, ROK, Pav, Grey, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Peterson, Roberts)

22,800 left...

now mine..

Goddard, Enright, H Shaw, Hodge, Gram, Kennelly, Waters (Maguire, Nason)

Dal, Bartel, Cooney, Martin, Trangrove, Jetta (Barlow, Bastinac)

Sandilands, M Clarke (Warnock, Trengrove)

Roo, ROK, Pav, Grey, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Peterson, Roberts)

22,800 left...
I like your backline, just be carfull of Shaw could get tagged and drop points. Fairly low risks backline :thumbsu:. Just unsure about Nason has show some real talent, but will he gut many games?

In the Mids the obvious thing is no Ablett and with a 3 Rookie mid you should have him. I was a big fan of Cooney but he gets so much ball and doesnt dispose of it properly he could be a 120+ score if he had an efective disposal. But the Rookies you do have are good.

I like your ruck good combo except I would take McIntosh over Clark. This is because of the fact last season he was the Number 3 at the lions and only go games due to Injury, Luenburger is definatly better than Clark, But your choice.

Strong fwdline but havent herd much about Peterson. Pods might be worth a look, was elevated off the rookie list yesterday and looked really good working with Mooney and Hawkins, a team doesn't bring in a 28 year old rookie for no reason.

I have taken some of your advice, But Lobbe is a hack and I dont really care about the 4th ruck. I have Warnock who is a good backup, But Grimley could get a couple of points concidering he and Renouf are the only options Clarkson has.

I traded Newman for Bock, Swan for Watson and Gray for Pav who averaged roughly 10 points less then he did from 05-08 and I think he can be good this season. Thinking of trade Tippett and getting Gray back though.

Now my team looks like this:
B: Goddard, Bock, Hodge, Gram, Krakouer, Hunt, Waters, Maguire, Silvagni.
M: Ablett, Dal Santo, Watson = Superstar, Ball, Martin, Barlow, Shuey, Moles.
F: Riewoldt, Pav, Harvey, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff, Gumbleton, Podsiadly

Edit:

B: Goddard, Bock, Hodge, Gram, Krakouer, Kennelly, Waters, Maguire, Silvagni.
M: Ablett, Dal Santo, Vince, Ball, Martin, Barlow, Shuey, Moles.
R: Sandilands, Hille, Warnock, Prato.
F: Riewoldt, Pav, Harvey, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff, Gumbleton, Podsiadly

I like your backline, just be carfull of Shaw could get tagged and drop points. Fairly low risks backline :thumbsu:. Just unsure about Nason has show some real talent, but will he gut many games?

In the Mids the obvious thing is no Ablett and with a 3 Rookie mid you should have him. I was a big fan of Cooney but he gets so much ball and doesnt dispose of it properly he could be a 120+ score if he had an efective disposal. But the Rookies you do have are good.

I like your ruck good combo except I would take McIntosh over Clark. This is because of the fact last season he was the Number 3 at the lions and only go games due to Injury, Luenburger is definatly better than Clark, But your choice.

Strong fwdline but havent herd much about Peterson. Pods might be worth a look, was elevated off the rookie list yesterday and looked really good working with Mooney and Hawkins, a team doesn't bring in a 28 year old rookie for no reason.

I have taken some of your advice, But Lobbe is a hack and I dont really care about the 4th ruck. I have Warnock who is a good backup, But Grimley could get a couple of points concidering he and Renouf are the only options Clarkson has.

I traded Newman for Bock, Swan for Watson and Gray for Pav who averaged roughly 10 points less then he did from 05-08 and I think he can be good this season. Thinking of trade Tippett and getting Gray back though.

Worst call ever..
Clark was unbelievable last season, he was nearly named all australian ruckman. He averaged 112 for the last 3 quarters of the year, and dominated in the ruck. Will only improve, with Charman injured and Luey lucky to get on the park over the past couple of seasons, you really think Clark won't be the starting ruck at Brisbane..?? Come on...! :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst call ever..
Clark was unbelievable last season, he was nearly named all australian ruckman. He averaged 112 for the last 3 quarters of the year, and dominated in the ruck. Will only improve, with Charman injured and Luey lucky to get on the park over the past couple of seasons, you really think Clark won't be the starting ruck at Brisbane..?? Come on...! :thumbsdown:

here here! I am so sick of people writing off Clarke! He was sensational last year and as you said was unlucky not to make all Australian. You'd be stupid NOT to start him in the ruck every week and I'm quite sure Vossy isn't stupid

Man, everyone's team just looks the same.

Took advice and tinkered with mine ..

DEF:
Enright, Hodge, Gilbee, Gram, Kennelly, Ladson, Waters
Davis, Nason

MIDS:
Ablett, Selwood, Gibbs, Boyd, Martin, Trengove
Barlow, Shuey

RUCKS:
Sandilands, Hille
Warnock, Roughead

FWDS:
Riewoldt, Franklin, Gia, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Hitchcock
Rockliff, Gumbleton

Please comment on my team

Backs: Goodwin, Enright, Drummond, Hodge, Kennally, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvangi)

Mids: Ablett, Selwood, Mitchell, Masten, Barlow, Martin (Trengove, Jetta)

Rucks: Tippett, Nic Nat (Warnock, Lobbe)

Forwards: Roo, ROK, Brown, Harvey, Hall, Zieball, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Roberts)

Rate out of 10 and comments would be great

Worst call ever..
I belive Luey has better Potential and Voss was a big fan of him early last season. My mate also played with Luey at Calder and he said he had the most raw footballing and athletic tallent he had ever seen in a bigman. What I mean when I say wat i said is that I belive he will be pushed out of the number 1 possision.

I can see him declining this year, yes I kno he is only 23, or even getting injured. Yes, he was a revolation last season and I had him all season (along with H Mac, great combo ;)). He played poorly in most games early and then was shocking in the 2 finals games.

We will wait and see. I will probably eat my words but I will stick to my opinion. :)

team 1
goddard enright shaw hodge kennely malceski hunt
maguire slagvani

abblett pendles mitchell trengrove martin barlow
banner bastanic

sandi hille
warnock lobbe

rewoldt okkefe pavlich franklin hall dangerfield rockliff
hitchcock pods

team 2
goddard enright shaw hodge malceski hunt waters
maguire slagvani

abblett pendles mitchell cooney martin barlow
banner bastanic

sandi hille
warnock lobbe

rewoldt okkefe pavlich hall dangerfield medhurst rockliff
hitchcock pods

i know the team structure will be totally out if i go team 1 but i think that all those three rookies are almost essential. it could be a technique that could help me go well but i just don't know. that why i need your opinions?
huh.gif

Please comment on my team

Backs: Goodwin, Enright, Drummond, Hodge, Kennally, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvangi)

Mids: Ablett, Selwood, Mitchell, Masten, Barlow, Martin (Trengove, Jetta)

Rucks: Tippett, Nic Nat (Warnock, Lobbe)

Forwards: Roo, ROK, Brown, Harvey, Hall, Zieball, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Roberts)

Rate out of 10 and comments would be great

7.5/10. Rucks let you down, not sold on Drummond.

Ok would like some feedback, I have done my team over too many times, but I think I am now settled.......

thoughts???

Goddard, Goodwin, H Shaw em: Nason, Silvagni
Gilbee, Malceski, Hunt, Maguire

Ablett, Selwood, Mitchell, Swann, Robinson, Martin em: Barlow, Moles

Sandilands, Warnock em Trengove, Stanley

Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Tippett
Betts, Hall, Medhurst, Gumbleton em: Rockliff, Podsiadly

Edit:

B: Goddard, Bock, Hodge, Gram, Krakouer, Kennelly, Waters, Maguire, Silvagni.
M: Ablett, Dal Santo, Vince, Ball, Martin, Barlow, Shuey, Moles.
R: Sandilands, Hille, Warnock, Prato.
I don;t think you're getting the point on Lobbe tho

If you're gonna have tippet fwd, clearly its for cover, otherwise why would you?

sure, grimley might play a few games and avg 20 - what does that do for you? its not like you'll play him on field for an extended run

what im saying is

Lobbe as cover, opposed to scoring >>>>>>>>> grimley actually scoring.

Do as you wish, but you're making a mistake. ESP cos you have Hille.

oh, and Mitch Clarke is a gem, Luey can do what he wants in under 18's. That spot is all his. My only concern with him is that he is priced a bit higher than what he will aactually get (my estimate is 5ppg less)

Ok would like some feedback, I have done my team over too many times, but I think I am now settled.......

thoughts???

wayy too risky backline. where si hodge?

too much coin in the guts - ablett and swan? both overpriced, both should be upgrade targets mid season...

gumby on field

warnock on field..

all this to spludge in the guts, when there are ample options below 600 and 500k?

see what ablett does to teams? totally not worth it.

I don;t think you're getting the point on Lobbe tho

If you're gonna have tippet fwd, clearly its for cover, otherwise why would you?

sure, grimley might play a few games and avg 20 - what does that do for you? its not like you'll play him on field for an extended run

what im saying is

Lobbe as cover, opposed to scoring >>>>>>>>> grimley actually scoring.

Do as you wish, but you're making a mistake. ESP cos you have Hille.

oh, and Mitch Clarke is a gem, Luey can do what he wants in under 18's. That spot is all his. My only concern with him is that he is priced a bit higher than what he will aactually get (my estimate is 5ppg less)
I dont have Grimley or Lobbe, I have Prato now, because if I dont, I cant have the heavily underpriced Pavlich. Warnock is adequte cover and I doubt Hille will be injured he looks to be over it and has been really strong during the preseason.

Well if you take his 1st 3rd of the season out he is actually a bargin, concidering he had Around 11 of his last 14 H&A games over 100 and then a 97 i think and an 80somthing and a 60somthing in round 12. An saying that, I dont think he will keep it up tho.

thoughts???

Very good team PooMonkey!

Def: If Maguire isn't named you still could probably move to Waters given there is only a 40k diff. You have pushed the boundaries here with 3 risks in Malceski, Hunt and Maguire but when you see your midfield you can see the risk is worthwhile.

Mids: Your mids rock, and so too does the one player others wont like in Robinson. Personally, I think this guy is a def sleeper and will do well. Wont leave anything out on the park!

Rucks: Here is your big play in Warnock. I had him all the way until i saw his SC scores. They were just not high enough for mine. I really wanted him in my team but just cant justify his low scores (under 50). The other thing i'm thinking is that Hammer will also get some game time and it will be at Warnock's expense. If he jags some good early scores and gets his confidence up - you are golden due to this gamble!

FWDs: Decent but Betts, Medhurst and Gumby mean 3 decent risks.

Summary
Along with your ruck risk and 3 defensive risks, i'm now thinking you are asking for too much luck overall. You need to hit too many long shots in Gumby, Warnock, Medhurst, Betts, Robinson, Mal, Hunt and Maguire. This is not to mention your rookie which brings the count to 9 hopefuls.

I hope for your sake differientators come off in Maguire, Warnock and Robinson... if they do, and with your midfield, I think you may hit paydirt!

thoughts on my teams
team 1
goddard enright shaw hodge kennely malceski hunt
maguire slagvani

abblett pendles mitchell trengrove martin barlow
banner bastanic

sandi hille
warnock lobbe

rewoldt okkefe pavlich franklin hall dangerfield rockliff
hitchcock pods

team 2
goddard enright shaw hodge malceski hunt waters
maguire slagvani

abblett pendles mitchell cooney martin barlow
banner bastanic

sandi hille
warnock lobbe

rewoldt okkefe pavlich hall dangerfield medhurst rockliff
hitchcock pods

i know the team structure will be totally out if i go team 1 but i think that all those three rookies are almost essential. it could be a technique that could help me go well but i just don't know. that why i need your opinions?
huh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back