Rate my Super Coach Team III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** 38 grand left too.

Haha, yeah, that looks like a pretty decent team... A fair bit different to most other teams going around too. And that cash will be useful come a few rounds into the season when you have had a chance to assess where you're at. Personally I do not think Gwilt is a lock and am also not sold on Gram (is it your head or heart in choosing them??)... I'm also not sold on Hayden either... but each to their own and it is but my opinion which is just that... an opinion. I think your team could be a goer given these guys fire.

Cheers & good luck mate.

BACKLINE: Goodwin, Enright, Hodge, Gilbee, Malceski, Hunt, Waters
(Maguire & Silvagni)

MIDFIELD: Ablett,Selwood, Mithcell, Ball, Trengove, Martin,
(Barlow & Banner)

RUCKS: Clark, NicNat
(Warnock & Roughead)

FORWARDS: Riewoldt, RoK, Harvey, Tippett, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff
(Hitchcock & Gumbleton)

$42,700 left

Any tips? Rate Out of 10

(Maguire & Silvagni)

(Barlow & Banner)

(Warnock & Roughead)

(Hitchcock & Gumbleton)

$42,700 left

Any tips? Rate Out of 10
id start Barlow over Trengove
Tippett and Dangerfield will be a rollercoaster ride i think...

(Maguire & Silvagni)

(Barlow & Banner)

(Warnock & Roughead)

(Hitchcock & Gumbleton)

$42,700 left

Any tips? Rate Out of 10

FWD line and RUCK seem vulnerable.

Backs:
Goddard - Goodwin - Enright - Hodge - Kennelly - Hunt - Waters
(Macguire, Silvagni)

Midfield:
Ablett - J Selwood - Cooney - Masten - Martin - Barlow
(Trengove, Shuey)

Rucks:
Hille - Natainui (Trengove, Stanley)

Forwards:
Goodes - Riewoldt - Gray - Betts - Hall - Dangerfield - Medhurst
(Rockliff, Dennis-lane)

92K left, any suggestions?
thanks in advance:thumbsu:

(Maguire & Silvagni)

(Barlow & Banner)

(Warnock & Roughead)

(Hitchcock & Gumbleton)

$42,700 left

Any tips? Rate Out of 10
Backs are solid, however I would probably look at trying to fit Goddard in there before Goodwin, or maybe trade out Gilbee and Malceski for Goddard and Schoenmakers (if possible).. This way you can leave Goodwin in.. Just his age is my query..
Midfield is A+++
Rucks are not bad, not sold on NicNat though, I would much rather have Hille, proven performer and solid pre season thus far, also I would swap Roughead with Lobbe, simply for the MPP factor with Tippett..
Forwards are solid, however Rockliff and Hitchcock arent guaranteed starters for round 1 and if Gumby doesnt get up for the occasion you could score a doughnut early.. I would look at having 1 off Rockliff and Hitchcock and looking at upgrading to a Ballantyne or a Mayne,, Ziebell would be ideal but $$ might not allow you..

Overall I would rate your side 8/10..

Backs:
Goddard - Goodwin - Enright - Hodge - Kennelly - Hunt - Waters
(Macguire, Silvagni)

Midfield:
Ablett - J Selwood - Cooney - Masten - Martin - Barlow
(Trengove, Shuey)

Rucks:
Hille - Natainui (Trengove, Stanley)

Forwards:
Goodes - Riewoldt - Gray - Betts - Hall - Dangerfield - Medhurst
(Rockliff, Dennis-lane)

92K left, any suggestions?
thanks in advance:thumbsu:
Cant fault your backline..
Midfield is not bad, I just cant have Cooney or Masten, dont see them 2 as big SC scorers.. I would maybe look at Mitchell and Ziebell..
Playing both Hille and NicNat in the ruck could be costly, big risk IMO.. I would put a prem ruckman in there i.e. Sandilands. I would also put Warnock in there as an emergency, Trengove and Stanley might not play many games this year..
I like your forward line however, Betts could be the 09' Leon Davis, if it was me I would upgrade Gray to a prem i.e. Pav/ROK.. But if you think Gray is in for a big one, stick with him.. Dennis Lane is a risk as well, cant see him getting games before Jetta and Rohan, also with Vezpremi ready to go, I dont know where TDL can fit in the Syd side..
Overall though I would give you a 7.5/10..

i really think lake will rack up big points though, the bulldogs have this belief that there team is awesome and will chip it around till options become available, they'll finally have the patience required to be a good team, i guess i need a $350K mid fielder then???

is there one around who will get 85-100 points a week?
Not sold on the full back option mate, as good a player as lake is and almost always effective diposal, gotta be a better running backman option around for the same price or better? After all that awesome advice a bit of feedback on my team? Once again i know the backline is a bit of a risk but hoping i'm gonna have a couple of cash cows to trade up with after a few rounds... I also have $120K left in the kitty..

BACKS: Goddard, Hodge, Gram, Kennelly, Hunt, Ladson, Waters (Shoenmakers, Macguire)

MIDS: Ablett, Selwood, Stanton, Palmer, Barlow, Martin (Trengrove, Jetta)

RUCKS: Sandilands, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)

FORWARDS: Goodes, Riewoldt, Harvey, Didak, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Rockliffe (Rohan, Gumbleton)

Still not sold on Stanton got a nagging idea that Cooney is a better buy at 20K cheaper...

Not sold on the full back option mate, as good a player as lake is and almost always effective diposal, gotta be a better running backman option around for the same price or better? After all that awesome advice a bit of feedback on my team? Once again i know the backline is a bit of a risk but hoping i'm gonna have a couple of cash cows to trade up with after a few rounds... I also have $120K left in the kitty..

BACKS: Goddard, Hodge, Gram, Kennelly, Hunt, Ladson, Waters (Shoenmakers, Macguire)

FORWARDS: Goodes, Riewoldt, Harvey, Didak, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Rockliffe (Rohan, Gumbleton)

Still not sold on Stanton got a nagging idea that Cooney is a better buy at 20K cheaper...

Midfield looks solid, Stantons pre-season form is enough to get him into most teams. Query on the effectiveness of palmer. Has he fixed his kicking skills? Not sure on price but would be similar to masten i imagine, who is averaging 86 in the preseason.

Also seems to be a fair bit of risk in the lower end of your backline, but if it pays off will be more than justified.

Here is my old team:
Backs: Goodwin, Bock, Enright, H.Shaw, Hodge, O'Brien, Kennelly (Maquire, Smith)

Midfields: Selwood, Stanton (or Mitchell), Ball, Masten, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Banner)

Rucks: Tippett, Naitanui (Warnock, Trengrove)

Forwards: Roo, ROK, Gia, Gray, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff (Hitchcock, pods)

Bank: 102,000. Cant find an upgrade i like off any player. Only idea is pods to rohan and smith to waters if i can afford that.

New team as follows:
Backs: Goodwin, Enright, H.Shaw, Hodge, Gram, O'Brien, Kennelly (Maquire, Smith)

Midfields: Dalsanto, Stanton, Cooney, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Banner)

Forwards: Roo, ROK, Lockyer, Hall, Medhurst, Rocliffe
(Hitchcock, pods)

Changes are in black, 2700 in bank.

Can trade Cooney for masten, and Dalsanto for Ablett, But not sure if i want to spend the cash on him

Stanton, Didak, Goodes, Naitanui :thumbsdown:
Cooney :thumbsu:

Once again i know the backline is a bit of a risk but hoping i'm gonna have a couple of cash cows to trade up with after a few rounds... I also have $120K left in the kitty..

Backs i think you lack at least one more gun..if not 2. Shoenmakers on your bench is way too much dough, especially when Maguire is next to him. The likelihood of all your last 7 backs firing..or even half of them is unlikely in my opinion but like you said that's where you want your risks.

Mids - Palmer, unless something has changed i dont think will be available for a couple of weeks. Don't be fooled by Stanton, take it from me, the only BF member last year to have him in his side, he is full of promise but never delivers...well hasnt as yet though. I could be wrong but i think Watson is definitely better value.

Rucks - standard with decent upside.

Fwds - Goodes in a new role with poor form i think is overpriced. Didak much the same although i have no idea how he's gone this year. What you do have going for yourself with these 2 are they are unique to most taems so they could pay off.

My 2c..for what its worth.

I wouldnt pick up Cooney he gets heaps of the ball but has very poor disposal. Palmer could be a win or a huge mistake. Foward line looks good, Except you could Downgrade Dids and upgrade Danger or Ziebell. Backline looks a bit thin.
With your 120k upgrade Either ladson or Hunt to Krakouer or O'Brien or Scott Stevens might even be worth a punt.

B: Goddard, Newman, Hodge, Gram, Krakouer, Hunt, Waters, Maguire, Silvagni.
M: Ablett, Dal Santo, Swan, Ball, Martin, Barlow, Shuey, Moles.
R: Sandilands, Hille, Warnock, Grimley.
F: Riewoldt, Harvey, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff, Gumbleton, Podsiadly.

I think the only 1 I have any question marks over is Silvagni but I have money to upgrade him.
I think Krakouer will be a big POD for me this season and he should score big points if he has a high effective disposal. With the loss of the bourgoynes he will step up.
Hille will be good has shown no reason to think other wise, has had absolutly no problems with his knee.
Please nobody mention the Tippett MPP I really dont care for it. Lobbe is a dud and will bearly get a game.

EDIT: Sorry I have Swan not Watson.

Can I grab some feedback on what I think should be my final team, I am conscious of finalising this before the madness of doing so on Thursday when its difficult to log on.

Have Tippett in forward line and Lobbe in Rucks for natural hedge.

Most controversial selection is Dale Thomas, I think he will have a breakout season despite the block being a knob. Other option is to downgrade him to Barry Hall and keep some $$$.

DEFENDERS:
Goddard-Hodge-Enright-J.Kelly-Carazzo-OBrien-Macguire
(Nason, Silvagni)

MIDS:
Swan-MItchell-Stanto-A.Selwood-Martin-Barlow
(Jetta, Bastinac)

RUCKS:
Sandilands-Seaby
(Warnock-Lobbe)

FORWARDS:
Riewoldt-O'Keefe-Gray-Tippett-D.Thomas-Mayne-Rockliff
(Pods, Hitchcock)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys I have a couple of spots open in my SC league, If any1 wants to goin just send me a PM and Ill send you the code. Cheers.

Can I grab some feedback on what I think should be my final team, I am conscious of finalising this before the madness of doing so on Thursday when its difficult to log on.

Most controversial selection is Dale Thomas, I think he will have a breakout season despite the block being a knob. Other option is to downgrade him to Barry Hall and keep some $$$.

DEFENDERS:
(Nason, Silvagni)

MIDS:
(Jetta, Bastinac)

RUCKS:
Sandilands-Seaby
(Warnock-Lobbe)

FORWARDS:
(Pods, Hitchcock)

Yep... Thomas is a spud. Always will be. best of luck to you....

Backs... Real mixed bag. Not without it's charm though. mackie is stable but could grow. Same with Harry O. carrazzo, not convinced at all.

Strong mids but no Ablett is a risk. Swan is too much in my opinion. Stanton seems like an interesting choice. Could be good.

Excellent rucks.

Good mids except for thomas. Go medhurst instead. Go anyone instead!!!

My team:

Backs;
Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Stewart, Malceski, Hunt, Maguire
Lisle, Webberley

Mids;
Ablett, NDS, Boyd, Higgins, Ball, Martin
Barlow, Moles

Rucks;
Clark, Hille
Warnock, Skipper

Fwds;
Roo, Harvey, Pav, Franklin, Dangerfield, Warren, Rockliff
Gumby, Hitchcock

DEFENDERS:
(Nason, Silvagni)

MIDS:
(Jetta, Bastinac)

RUCKS:
Sandilands-Seaby
(Warnock-Lobbe)

FORWARDS:
(Pods, Hitchcock)

OK mate heres my opinion on your side. I love your defence, some unique picks but alot of potential there. EVERY side needs ablett in my opinion. Stanton looks good preseason but im not sold on him. Bombers have geelong first up so i just dont know. Adam selwwood offers little. Tippet is still capable of some really low scores in my opinon id upgrade him to a more consistant forward. Your side could be a winner, unless something realli bothers you about it, no need for to much tinkering!

my side is as follows
DEFENCE: GODDARD SHAW HODGE GILBEE kennely waters maguire( nason silvani )
MIDS: ABLETT SWAN DAL SANTO J SELWOOD barlow bastinic ( shuey, moles)
RUCKS: SANDI seaby ( trengrove lobbe)
FORWARDS: REIWOLDT DIDAK PAVLICH HIGGINS r douglas ballantyne rokcliff ( hitchcock, pods )

Solid, or shite?

Will repost as it got missed on the last page.
Here is my old team was said that my midfield was too weak.

Backs: Goodwin, Bock, Enright, H.Shaw, Hodge, O'Brien, Kennelly (Maquire, Smith)

Midfields: Selwood, Stanton (or Mitchell), Ball, Masten, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Banner)

Forwards: Roo, ROK, Gia, Gray, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff (Hitchcock, pods)

Bank: 102,000. Cant find an upgrade i like off any player. Only idea is pods to rohan and smith to waters if i can afford that.

New team as follows with small upgrades on midfield, and potential ablett upgrade.

Backs: Goodwin, Enright, H.Shaw, Hodge, Gram, O'Brien, Kennelly (Maquire, Smith)

Midfields: Dalsanto, Stanton, Cooney, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Banner)

Forwards: Roo, ROK, Lockyer, Hall, Medhurst, Rocliffe
(Hitchcock, pods)

Changes are in black, 2700 in bank.

Can trade Cooney for masten, and Dalsanto for Ablett, But not sure if i want to spend the cash on him

myteaamfinal.png

This is most likely my final team. any thoughts?
i have 500K left but want to keep for elite midfield upgraded if needed through injury.
Not sure about silvagni or stewart

myteaamfinal.png

This is most likely my final team. any thoughts?
i have 500K left but want to keep for elite midfield upgraded if needed through injury.
Not sure about silvagni or stewart

I understand wanting to keep some cash around, but 500k might be a bit too much in this case. What I like about your team is that it is a little different from the standard ones around here, but it also doesn't seem particularly strong in any area. For example, I'd say your midfield and rucks are quite weak and that might be fine if you'd used the money saved there to have a lot of guns in your forwards and backs, but you don't have that either. At the end of the day, everyone can structure it how they like and it's up to you, but if it were me, I would spend a bit more money and build around a few (more) guns first.

Goddard, Enright, Duffield, Shaw, Hodge, Kennelly, Ladson (Maguire,Silvagni)

Ablett, Cooney, Ball, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, McNamara)

Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Rockliff ( Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Would like some last minute advice before lockout :)

BACKS: Goddard, Hurn, Hodge, Cornes, Gilbee, Ladson, Sheppard (Maguire, Trengove)
MIDS: Ablett, Selwood, Cooney, Masten, Trengove, Martin (Jetta, Bastinac)
RUCKS: Clark, Hille (Skipper, Lobbe)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Higgins, Franklin, Hall, Ziebell, Rohan (Dennis-Lane, Tapscott)

53k left.

Quickly threw that team up, despite being very tired, and probably should think more. But any advice?

In the above team the Midfield is the problem. i think a no to Stanton and Palmer. Palmer dispsal is not up to it and Stanton I don not rate above other midfielders at the same price.

Here is my effort. Thanks

B :Goddard, enright, Hodge, Ladson, Kennelly, Hint, Waters: Goose, Nason
M: Ablett, Gibbs, Cooney, Selwood, Walker, Martin : Barlow, Banner
R : Sandi, Hille, Warnock, Bass
F : Reiwoldt, O'Keefe, Buddy, Grey, Hall, Ziebell, Rockliff: Gumby, Posiadlly

BACKS: Goddard, Hurn, Hodge, Cornes, Gilbee, Ladson, Sheppard (Maguire, Trengove)
MIDS: Ablett, Selwood, Cooney, Masten, Trengove, Martin (Jetta, Bastinac)
RUCKS: Clark, Hille (Skipper, Lobbe)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Higgins, Franklin, Hall, Ziebell, Rohan (Dennis-Lane, Tapscott)

53k left.

Quickly threw that team up, despite being very tired, and probably should think more. But any advice?
ok, starting from backs, no to cornes, on the slide, forget about it, i hope you enjoy the gilbee rollercoaster, ladson? malceski probably better option
mids... masten?? i don't see what you're seeing, don't think he is worth it,
rucks. skipper is injured, eight weeks at least
fwds, pav seems to be sliding? just my opinion.. will roosy run the young kids? hopefully for your sake, he does, he might with this being his last year

ok my team, version 9873..probably!!

backs...goddard, goodwin, hodge, enright, kennelly, malceski, waters.. em maguire, webberley.. will change to someone else if not selected

mids...ablett, dal santo, mitchell, selwood, trengove, martin...em barlow and banner

rucks.. hille, naitanui.. em warnock, lobbe

fwds, riewoldt, o'keefe, tippett, hall, ziebell, medhurst, rockliff..em podsiadly and hitchcock..

thoughts always welcome and i will reply back to your squads.

good luck for the year

I dare everyone to jump on Stanton!

Edit: I'm just bitter because I've had him since before the NAB started, and now I'll probably get rid of him because I hope he fails because the noobs all have him. I'm evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back