Rate my Super Coach team part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Waite, Hurley, Greenwood, Maguire (webberley, roberton)

Mids: Ablett, Selwood, Gibbs, Martin, Barlow, Morabito (shuey, jetta)

Rucks: Hille, Natinui (Lobbe, Warnock)

F: Goodes, Riewoldt, Pavlich, Higgins, Franklin, Tippett, Ziebell (Rockliff, Dennis-Lane)

Thoughts?

B: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Waite, Hurley, Greenwood, Maguire (webberley, roberton)

F: Goodes, Riewoldt, Pavlich, Higgins, Franklin, Tippett, Ziebell (Rockliff, Dennis-Lane)

Thoughts?

BACKS - Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Waite :thumbsu: great selections, pretty consistent with most teams.. Just lacks originality, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Hurley has a club suspension for the first 3 rounds. Greenwood could make you 150K and Maguire is no gurantee to play round 1, bench player at best.

MIDS - I think the 3 rookie structure could work, your first 3 are guns.

RUCKS - Very weak, i think you need to start with one of Sandilands/Clark/Jolly/McIntosh and then work on upgrading your second ruck throughout the season.

FORWARDS - Obviously where you have spent all your money. I think Goodes will be slightly overpriced, can see him dropping in price after the first few rounds until they realise they need him in the midfield. Higgins is very injury prone, but if he can stay fit, should average 90+, Tippet i believe is ready to explode and Ziebell is a future gun, and has he tanked up. Personally, i'd downgrade one player to a rookie and start Rockliff on the ground and put money into upgrading Hille and upgrading Hurley.

Overall, the value seems to be in the backline, you can afford to go a little cheaper, but starting with 3 rookies in the midfield, make sure that money gets put to good use.

3 rookies in the mids could pay off which will leave you in quite a handy position. If it fails, good luck for 2011..! :)

I'm sure you'll do well this year though..! :thumbsu:

BACKS - Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Waite :thumbsu: great selections, pretty consistent with most teams.. Just lacks originality, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Hurley has a club suspension for the first 3 rounds. Greenwood could make you 150K and Maguire is no gurantee to play round 1, bench player at best.

MIDS - I think the 3 rookie structure could work, your first 3 are guns.

RUCKS - Very weak, i think you need to start with one of Sandilands/Clark/Jolly/McIntosh and then work on upgrading your second ruck throughout the season.

FORWARDS - Obviously where you have spent all your money. I think Goodes will be slightly overpriced, can see him dropping in price after the first few rounds until they realise they need him in the midfield. Higgins is very injury prone, but if he can stay fit, should average 90+, Tippet i believe is ready to explode and Ziebell is a future gun, and has he tanked up. Personally, i'd downgrade one player to a rookie and start Rockliff on the ground and put money into upgrading Hille and upgrading Hurley.

Overall, the value seems to be in the backline, you can afford to go a little cheaper, but starting with 3 rookies in the midfield, make sure that money gets put to good use.

3 rookies in the mids could pay off which will leave you in quite a handy position. If it fails, good luck for 2011..! :)

I'm sure you'll do well this year though..! :thumbsu:

Agree with just about everything here, the only thing ill say about Higgins there has been nothing this pre season to say he wont stay fit, so no risk with him imo any more then any other player.

i would down grade Goodes here and add it to a clark in the the rucks, maybe even do the same with Hurley as he will stay the same for the first month and you can also use the first 3 weeks to see how your team is going before prices changing.

Thoughts?

Backs -Not sure about Maguire starting on the ground, still dunno about hurley, cant comment on the emg cause i havent heard of them
Mids- ive also gone with the risky only 3 keepers/ 3 rookies.
Ruck- Hille may struggle after the knee
Fwds -id get rockliff onto the field

Heres my team

Backs
Enright, Shaw, Fisher, Hodge, malceski, Buckly, Hunt (maguire, davis)

Mids
Ablett, Okeefe, cooney, Martin, barlow, shuey (trengrove, Morabito)

Rucks
Sandilands, natinaui (charman, r stanley)

Fowards
Chapman, riewoldt, pavlich, brown, medhurst, murphey, rockliff (Podsiadly peterson)

$137,200 in the bank

Heres my team

Backs
Enright, Shaw, Fisher, malceski, Buckly, Hunt (maguire, davis)

Mids

Rucks

Fowards
Chapman, riewoldt, pavlich, brown, medhurst, murphey, rockliff (Podsiadly peterson)

backs Firstly, you have only named 6 backs..? backline in my opinion is not strong enough to offset the 3 rookie midfield. With this strategy, you should have 4 guns in your backs and 4 guns in your forward line with a strong ruck combination. Simon Buckley may only play a handful of games this season. Tough seeing him getting into the pies backline ahead of Goldsack who is have a great pre season. So ditch buckley..!

Mids Ablett :thumbsu::thumbsu: O'Keefe as a mid, not so much, especially when you have selwood who is 12K more, pendlebury 19K or Mitchell for the same price. O'Keefe will cop a tag this year with Goodes pushing into the forward line. Cooney will be a bargain. Alot of money sitting on your bench.

Rucks good combo, will be even better if cox gets injured, NAT will produce better numbers with cox out of the team. Swap Charman for Warnock, Charman is injured AGAIN.

Forwards Great forward line, chappy is only good for 16-18 games, but as i've said before, if your happy keeping a trade until he finally succumbs to another hamstring injury, then let him rack up the points for you and down grade to the next best available.

Fix that backline and your 3 rookie midfield structure will look much more effective. I like this strategy though..! :thumbsu:

Defs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Malceski, Ladson, Waters (Trengrove, Davis)

Mids: Ablett, Selwood, Boyd, Ball, Trengove, Martin (Barlow, Banner)

Rcks: Sandilands, Petrie (Lobbe Fitzpatrick)

Fwds: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Brown, Franklin, HallWarren, Rockliff (Posiadly, Dennis-Lane)

Criticisms? tried to put a bit of originality into my team.

Defs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Malceski, Ladson, Waters (Trengrove, Davis)

Fwds: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Brown, Franklin, HallWarren, Rockliff (Posiadly, Dennis-Lane)

Tried to put a bit of originality..? Boyd, Ball and Warren i guess would be who your reffering to..? if your going to do that, at least make sure you pick the right players..! Boyd and Ball i would be sceptical on.. Especially when you have Cooney at $484K and Cross at $549K who is more consistent than Boyd.

Backs Kennelly, Malceski, Ladson, Waters make up the majority of your backline, pretty weak and you must consider that they have played maybe 18 games between them in 09, much too risky..! Goddard, Enright, Hodge seems to be the where the standard has been set in terms of teams first 3 defenders.

Mids Ablett and Selwood, great choices.. Love Selwood as a SC player because Free's For are SC gold. And as long as he keeps running into packs with his head down, he will keep racking up free kicks.. Luke Ball, meh.. not too sure on him. Armitage is just as much as a risk IMO and is 40K less, Chris Masten is 100K less than Ball, Cooney is 30K more than ball.. there are better options around to make your team look stronger.

Rucks Sandilands :thumbsu: Petrie :thumbsdown: the reason you don't see Petrie in many teams is because he is suspended. Swap for McIntosh or downgrade to Tippet if you need some spare cash.

Forwards Pretty much as good as you can get without depleting other areas on the field. Very big fan, SC guns mixed with a little bit of risk. As long as you have Franklin covered for his round 1 suspension. Rockliff scoring 142 and 94 in his two NAB games is a very encouraging sign..

Overall, good effort, but like most, work on that backline, there are cheap options available but don't get too carried away, there are some guys who will step up into the 90+ average, that are currently priced between $370K and $460K.. Select the right ones and your team will be well on its way.

Good Luck :thumbsu:

Not bade mate, although Petrie is suspended the 1st 2 or 3 games, and i'm not sure your back up ruckman cut the mustard. I'd look at down grading on of the gun forwards and upgrading Petrie.

Heres my team

Backs
Enright, Shaw, Fisher, malceski, Buckly, Hunt (maguire, davis)

Mids

Rucks

Fowards

backs Firstly, you have only named 6 backs..? backline in my opinion is not strong enough to offset the 3 rookie midfield. With this strategy, you should have 4 guns in your backs and 4 guns in your forward line with a strong ruck combination. Simon Buckley may only play a handful of games this season. Tough seeing him getting into the pies backline ahead of Goldsack who is have a great pre season. So ditch buckley..!

Mids Ablett :thumbsu::thumbsu: O'Keefe as a mid, not so much, especially when you have selwood who is 12K more, pendlebury 19K or Mitchell for the same price. O'Keefe will cop a tag this year with Goodes pushing into the forward line. Cooney will be a bargain. Alot of money sitting on your bench.

Rucks good combo, will be even better if cox gets injured, NAT will produce better numbers with cox out of the team. Swap Charman for Warnock, Charman is injured AGAIN.

Forwards Great forward line, chappy is only good for 16-18 games, but as i've said before, if your happy keeping a trade until he finally succumbs to another hamstring injury, then let him rack up the points for you and down grade to the next best available.

Fix that backline and your 3 rookie midfield structure will look much more effective. I like this strategy though..! :thumbsu:

thanks for the advice, i only like ROK in there just for the MPP, will change to someone better

its those last couple of possies that are giveing me problems, may have to downgrade trengrove and upgrade buckly to waite (hodge was the other player in the backline) cheers

thanks for the advice, i only like ROK in there just for the MPP, will change to someone better

its those last couple of possies that are giveing me problems, may have to downgrade trengrove and upgrade buckly to waite (hodge was the other player in the backline) cheers

Oh ok... what about Trengove downgraded to Gary Rohan, that way you have the MPP covered, should play alot of games this year.

and the backline looks alot better with hodge in there..! :thumbsu:

DEF: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Macdonald, Malceski (think he’s good to go), Hunt, Waters
RES: Maguire, Davis

MID: Ablett, Swan, Hayes, Vince, Barlow, Martin
RES: Bastinac, Shuey

RUCK: Sandilands, Hille
RES: Warnock, McCauley (don’t give a crap about 4th ruck, useless to me)

FWD: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin (think I have adequate coverage, if Gumby/Pods plays), Jarrad Waite, Hall (hoping he fires,) Dangerfield, Trent Dennis-Lane
RES: Gumbleton (will probably start round 1 unless Pods impresses before then), Podsiadly

$600 left, tell me what you think
Let me give a rundown of my team.
First 4 backs are gun, Malceski has looked good in the NAB Cup, so he’s in, Hunt has looked stable down back for Geelong (where as Ladson hasn’t been thrilling), and Waters will act as the cash cow.

Midfield is where the magic happens. Ablett, Swan, Hayes (gotta love him) gives me 3 potential captains and 3 week-in, week-out guns. Bernie Vince, I think, needs to take up a bigger role this year at Adelaide, and although he may get the best tag, I think he’s probably able to deal with that. Barlow and Martin have looked extremely impressive in the NAB Competitions, and I am keen to make money off of them.

Sandi and Hille in the rucks. Sandi is an awesome player, and Hille is there because I think he will deliver more consistant scores week in week out than Naitanui. If either goes down, Warnock is more than adequate coverage (unless both go down)

First 3 forwards are guns. Jarrad Waite will be extremely important to Carlton this year, and I see him having a big effect. Hall is a risk, no doubt, but if he fires...

Dangerfield is everywhere, see him having a big effect this year, and TDL most likely will play round one (missed NAB because of sore leg) Gumby, hopefully, plays round one, if not Pods probably will anyway (Essendon is playing Geelong, coincidentally)

Rate and comment guys, and have a nice day. I’ll rate someone elses tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really like your team there. Well balanced in all lines with proven stars. IMO you're probably one premium short in the mids. Maybe think about downgrading either Ball or Rich to a Masten and upgrading the other to a premium. Other than that cannot fault :thumbsu:

What will probably be my final draft:

BACKS - Drummond, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Ladson, Greenwood (Maguire, Davis)

MIDS - Ablett, Mitchell, Boyd, Cooney, Martin, Jetta (Barlow, Shuey)

RUCKS - Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)

FWDS - Riewoldt, ROK, Franklin, Gia, Warren, Mayne, Rohan (Hitchcock, TDL)

:footy::footy::footy:

Thanks for the comments on my team mate, quite chuffed you like my side, I take on board your advice regarding my midfielders and will no doubt do some shuffeling before the bounce.

Your team -

Backs -

Drummond (gets a heap of it, not sure how he polls in SC but he is pretty clean disposal of the ball, should be great for you)
Newman (was talked out of Newman for some reason, I'm not sure how well his preseason went, although I liked him also, but couldn't find a spot)
Enright (Champion, enuf said)
Hodge (Have an inkling he'll have a stellar year, personally I'd have him in the mids, (I do) and try free up some coin for a Goddard back there, although I'm not to sure if that's the right approach)
Malceski (Have him too, gret price for such a gun and should accumalate some cash, although I'm a little torn, I'd like to free up some $ and take Kenelly instead, I've heard he had a better pre-season than Mal and I think he uses the ball better and heard he is keen on Rnd 1 to start)
Ladson ( I too have Ladson - Fingers crossed though!!!! :eek: )
Greenwood (Must be honest n say I haven't heard much about)
Maguire (Cash cow)
Davis ( Not sure how many games he'll play, but hope he does well for you. Personally I'd rather a J.Trengove I think he'll fair better. Good luck tho.)

Mids

Ablett (SC Spud) LOL
Mitchell ( not too sure if he'll fire this year, have heard he'll be taking on a different role, I think there are better players for his price)
Boyd ( I so want him in my team, gun, hope he does well for ya)
Cooney (proven ball magnet, tho Im not sure about multiple team players in positions, I'm reasonably new to SC although I'd steer clear of that, in saying that, all the dogs look like theyre set for a big year and share the pill around about.
Martin, Jetta and Barlow (All top choices, stood out in early NAB games for mine , I have them all and hope they do well too!!!
Shuey (Have been told to steer clear from him as he has hot/cold spells, good when he's good, but clanger king when his off - Any chance of swapping him for a J.Trengove (MEL) will def get more games and make better coin IMO.

Rucks

Sandilands ( Solid choice)
Hille (Could go either way, I wouldn't pick him... dunno why??)
Warnock ( I'm glad you have him in your team as you talked me into picking him up, heres hoping he gets some game and does well)
Lobbe (Should go ok, a little bit soft I've been told) I chose Stanley (Stk) as I thought he was very impressive in 2 Nab games, kinda like the lad.

Forwards

Riewoldt, ROK, Franklin, Gia (Guns, should do well , Not overly confident on Buddy, but at that price he's hard to look past, Gia should do well for you there, I do like BHALL though, I think he'll explode.
Warren, Mayne (Risky IMO any cash left to maybe swap Warren out?)
Rohan (Impressed me so far in NAB I too had to put him in there, hope the cheezle head does well for us)
Hitchcock, TDL (Ok)

Hope it's of some help, sorry I havn't given many ideas, although I do like your squad. IMO I think your Forward looks lean but am wondering if you do in fact have $ left and this is just a ploy, but personally I would pick up one more star.

At the end of the day, I like your team bud. :thumbsu:

Hi lads, any comments and ideas on my team?

"BUGSY'S BRAWLERS" (Draft#4)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
:footy: Defence
B.Goddard (StK) ($613,600)
H.Shaw (COL) ($503,100)
L.Gilbee (W.B) ($453,500)
N.Malceski (SYD) ($273,500)
J.Hunt (GEE) ($252,300)
R.Ladson (HAW) ($249,300)
M.Maguire (BRI) ($114,000)

Emergencies
J.Trengove (POR) ($100,200)
A.Silvagni (FRE) ($83,400)
:footy: Midfield

G.Ablett (GEE) ($744,200) (CAP)
L.Hodge (HAW) ($485,600)
L.Ball (COL) ($457,100)
D.Rich (BRI) ($454,900)
D.Martin (RIC) ($169,200)
J.Trengove (MEL) ($174,200)

Emergencies
M.Barlow (FRE) ($111,400)
L.Jetta (SYD) ($114,200)

:footy: Ruck

D.Jolly (COL) ($493,200)
K.Tippett (ADE) ($425,900)

Emergencies
R.Warnock (CAR) ($132,200)
R.Stanley (StK) ($100,200)
:footy: Foward

A.Goodes (SYD) ($607,200) (V.CAP)
N.Reiwoldt (StK) ($600,500)
M.Pavlich (FRE) ($528,800)
L.Franklin (HAW) ($466,700)
B.Hall (W.B) ($366,000)
J.Ziebell (NTH) ($320,800)
P.Medhurst (COL) ($320,400)

Emergencies
G.Rohan (SYD) ($154,200)
J.Podsiadly (GEE) ($83,400)

Is my team too strong? If so, why, and where should I put a few risks?
I have queries on the ones in Red Italic, any ideas?
Only $46,700 left.

ALSO * Any ideas to prank my mate (The Buck) on his Stag Night do this weekend on the Gold Coast would be much appreciated. :p

Thanks Guys? :thumbsu:

ok guys here are my 3 side, first one is my main side, second is something i did in like 5 mins and only having two keepers in my mids, but stronger backs and Forwards, the last one is just made up from Bulldog players.

Team 1. i have change this around alot and i think i might just have it right.
Backs Goddard Drummond Enright Gilbert Hodge Malceski Greenwood
Res Trengove Webberley

Mids Ablett Pendles Cooney martin Jetta Barlow
Res Shuey and Moles

Rucks Jolly Tippett
Res Charmen Roughead

Forwards Riewoldt ROK Buddy Gia Hall Mayne Rockliff
Res Gumby P Davies

Team 2
Backs Enright Hargrave Gilbert H Shaw Hodge Surjan Hunt
Res Trengove Webberley

Mids Ablett Swan Trengove Martin Jetta Barlow
Res Shuey Moles

Rucks Sandi Clark
Res Lobbe Roughead

Forwards Riewoldt ROK Harvey Buddy Giansiracusa Tippett P Davis
Res TDL Pods

Team 3 just from the dogs, the thing i like about this side is there are atleast 3-4 keepers on every line, and 2-3 player that can take that next step

Backs Hargrave Lake Harbrow Morris Everitt Williams Tutt
Res Mulligan markovic

Mids Cooney Boyd Cross Gilbee Ward Griffen
Res Addison Moles

Rucks Minson Hudson
Res Cordy Roughead

Forwards Aker Higgins Johnson Gia Hill Hall Murphy
res Stack Jones

All in all im happy with all 3 side, just might need a tweak just before Rd 1

any one any help

murphy2bedabest, would love to give ya a good run down on your teams, but since i'm not that much at SC i will give ya help on what i know about the Swannies. Jetta, as much as i think this bloke will be the 2nd coming up here in Sydney, he'll be the type of player that will flash in and out of games with a bit of brilliance here or there. I wouldn't consider dropping him out all together, but i'd drop him on the bench and start someone who will be around the middle a bit more who'll get the pill a bit more often. :thumbsu:

Malceski is a good pick. He looked really rejuvinated against St Kilda in the NAB Cup. Looked near his best pre-knee injury and we should see some good scores from him.

ROK needs no explaining. Very good player with a huge engine. Hardly injured and will play 22 games with consistent scores. :thumbsu:

Anyway, re-jigged my team a little;

61884234.jpg

Backs and/or Rucks too weak?

11k left over.

ok guys here are my 3 side, first one is my main side, second is something i did in like 5 mins and only having two keepers in my mids, but stronger backs and Forwards, the last one is just made up from Bulldog players.

Team 1. i have change this around alot and i think i might just have it right.
Backs Goddard Drummond Enright Gilbert Hodge Malceski Greenwood
Res Trengove Webberley

Mids Ablett Pendles Cooney martin Jetta Barlow
Res Shuey and Moles

Rucks Jolly Tippett
Res Charmen Roughead

Forwards Riewoldt ROK Buddy Gia Hall Mayne Rockliff
Res Gumby P Davies

Team 2
Backs Enright Hargrave Gilbert H Shaw Hodge Surjan Hunt
Res Trengove Webberley

Mids Ablett Swan Trengove Martin Jetta Barlow
Res Shuey Moles

Rucks Sandi Clark
Res Lobbe Roughead

Forwards Riewoldt ROK Harvey Buddy Giansiracusa Tippett P Davis
Res TDL Pods

Team 3 just from the dogs, the thing i like about this side is there are atleast 3-4 keepers on every line, and 2-3 player that can take that next step

Backs Hargrave Lake Harbrow Morris Everitt Williams Tutt
Res Mulligan markovic

Mids Cooney Boyd Cross Gilbee Ward Griffen
Res Addison Moles

Rucks Minson Hudson
Res Cordy Roughead

Forwards Aker Higgins Johnson Gia Hill Hall Murphy
res Stack Jones

All in all im happy with all 3 side, just might need a tweak just before Rd 1

sorry it took me a while to rate iv been busy all afternoon and will need to go soon so just a quick rate

Backs good no probs
Mids: some great mid rookies but really 3 is to many 2 at most
rucks fine
first 4 fwds guns next 3 hall can go hot or cold question marks there havnt heard much of mayne so i cant comment and rockliff is a good cash cow if he play could get some good scores:thumbsu:

by the way thanx for the advice:D

mids and backs look pretty good obviously have not spent as much money on your fowards and rucks but overall looks like a pretty good side. i hate medhurst..

here is my side. with the keepers in bold.

BACKS: Goddard, Enright, Fisher, Hodge, Hunt, Ladson, Waters.

MIDS: Ablett, Selwood, Vince, Cooney, Martin, Barlow.

RUCKS: Sandilands, Hille

FOWARDS: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Harvey, Franklin, Tippet, Ziebell, Rockliff.

advice appreciated!

sorry i didnt reply earlier been busy most afternoon
Like the first 4 and mabye only 2 of hunt,ladson,waters find some cash to upgrade
Mids all good potential and can score very high
Rucks no probs
forwards exelent but mabye drowngrade one to upgrade a back

btw thx 4 the advice, cheers:thumbsu:

Mature age rookie, Sydney toying with fwd line, I would think he's a shoe-in.

However, if you think someone else is better, I'll change it.

I could be wrong, would have to wait until the teams are named, Roos might find a role for him in the forward line. But i think Rohan from the Swans would be a better option, although he is 30k more i think. But i'd say he'll go close to playing 22.

any comment and ideas 4 my team

BACKS-goddard,hodge,enright,shaw,malceski,landson,farmer (maguire,trengovee)

MIDFIELD-ablett,swam,selwood,martin.trengrove,barlow (jetta,shuey)

RUCKS-sandilands,hille (warnock,lobbe)

FORWARDS-riewoldt,o'keefe,pavlich,harvey,medurst,mayne,rohan (rockliff,hitchcock)

still have $76,000 in bank

gday guys after lots of tinkering im reasonably happy with my side backs might be a bit weak but will work on it over the next few weeks any advice on trades or rookies would be much appreciated.
BACKS
H.Shaw,Hodge,S.Fisher,Kennelly,Ladson,Waters,Sheppard,(Moore,Webberly)

MIDS
Ablett,Bartell,Pendels,Cooney,Marsten,Martin(Trengrove,Moles)

RUCKS
Jolly,Hille(Warnock,Lobbe)

FWDS
Riewoldt,R o'k,Buddy,Didak,R Murphy,Ziebell,Rockliff(T D-Lane,Podsiadly)

still have $36100 left thanks guys

gday guys after lots of tinkering im reasonably happy with my side backs might be a bit weak but will work on it over the next few weeks any advice on trades or rookies would be much appreciated.
BACKS
H.Shaw,Hodge,S.Fisher,Kennelly,Ladson,Waters,Sheppard,(Moore,Webberly)

MIDS
Ablett,Bartell,Pendels,Cooney,Marsten,Martin(Trengrove,Moles)

RUCKS
Jolly,Hille(Warnock,Lobbe)

FWDS
Riewoldt,R o'k,Buddy,Didak,R Murphy,Ziebell,Rockliff(T D-Lane,Podsiadly)

still have $36100 left thanks guys

Backs: Shaw, if he gets tagged... :thumbsdown:... Hodge and Fisher are fine.. Kennelly is safe, he was still competing in Ireland and should be ready to go. Ladson, Waters very risky, if they can pull off 15+ games and 70 AVG + then you got some very nice cash cows. Sheppard I am not a fan of... Has Petrenko numbers written all over him, I'd switch him with Moore from PA for the bench spot and even then I'd look at maybe McGuire from Brisbane.

Mids: Strong, maybe a little too strong... Bartel is a DT player and when he scores 130 DT and then you see a 95 SC score it peeves you off a little... I would take Selwood, Mitchell, Gibbs or Boyd over him. Cooney is a great buy for that price, Masten looks to be more of a DT player as his kicking is not very good, time will tell. Trengove could be a little too expensive for the bench, maybe downgrade one midfielder, pick up another rookie and upgrade around the ground.

Rucks: I don't like Jolly or Hille. Jolly has gone from the only Sydney ruckman and playing a stoppage style game plan to one of three ruckman at the pies and chip chip around the boundary line game plan... Not for me. Hille coming back from a knee reco and is a big man, I would avoid. Look at Sandilands, Kreuzer, Tippet, McIntosh..

Forwards: Good, Didak is rather expensive, can't break a tag either. Murphy and Ziebell could be hit or miss, you would want to hope Murphy can stay fit too with his hammy problems.. Rockliff is impressing in the NAB but you would think game time would decrease when the season is proper.

Hope that helps :thumbsu:

murphy2bedabest, would love to give ya a good run down on your teams, but since i'm not that much at SC i will give ya help on what i know about the Swannies. Jetta, as much as i think this bloke will be the 2nd coming up here in Sydney, he'll be the type of player that will flash in and out of games with a bit of brilliance here or there. I wouldn't consider dropping him out all together, but i'd drop him on the bench and start someone who will be around the middle a bit more who'll get the pill a bit more often. :thumbsu:

Malceski is a good pick. He looked really rejuvinated against St Kilda in the NAB Cup. Looked near his best pre-knee injury and we should see some good scores from him.

ROK needs no explaining. Very good player with a huge engine. Hardly injured and will play 22 games with consistent scores. :thumbsu:

Anyway, re-jigged my team a little;

61884234.jpg

Backs and/or Rucks too weak?

11k left over.
probably one of the best teams ive seen so far:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back