Rate My Team (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my updated team
BACKS; B.Goddard best defender in the game can also play midfield or forward
B.Deledio; I just love this guy and Iam hoping richmond play him in the midfield this year as he dose score plenty
J.Grimes; this kid scores plenty when not injured so he is a bit of a worry but he is worth the risk if stays fit
A.Mackie; Was down on he's average last year which droped his price thank god as he is a great supercoach player when at he's best
J.Adcock; He is a risk but Voss loves him and he is a great kick of the footy am hoping Voss put's him in the midfield this year to replace Rischa
N.Suban; Was very impressed with this kid last year with his pace I am hoping he play's midfield this year
A.Otten; He had a knee injury last year and missed the whole year I am taking a risk picking this kid but in 2009 was one of the Adelaide Crows success stories finishing third in the nab rasing star I am hoping he's back to his best
B.SmithHe was the crows first pick in the 2010 afl draft and is highly rated young player he could play seniors pretty early in the year
J.Toy; high rated young player and will play seniors with new team the Gold Coast Suns
M.HibbardI have been very impressed with his pre-season played seniors with Frankston last year in the VFL
Midfielders L.Montagna;Montagna is one of the elite midfielders of the AFL and picks up plenty of disposals at will can kick goals when pushed forward
S.Pendelbury;Scott is a great midfielder and is $80/000 dollars cheaper than D.Swan and showed how good he was in the re-play grandfinal by picking up the Norm Smith medal
A.Swallow Andrew had the most tackles in the AFL last year and tackles score high in supercoach I belive he will become an elite midfielder this year
P.Dangerfield I can see Patrick play midfield this year and with his goal kicking skills will score plenty
L.Shuey I really rate this kid very highly and I am hoping for a big year from him
D.Swallow Highly rated young kid and will play seniors all year showed how good he was last year with a 4th finish in the Vfl Best And Fairest this kid is being called the next Chris Judd and that is good enough for me
J.Polec This kid should play seniors all year and he's what Brisbane has been missing with his pace and elite kicking should score high has played two seasons of SAFL Seniors football
D.HeppellHighly rated young player who was the best player in the Tac Cup and could play seniors all year for a very young bombers team has played well in the Nab Cup
M.wallis this highly rated youngster is a ball magnet and showed as much in the Tac Cup Grand Final in having 47 disposals and is high regarded Rocket has said will play senior early this year
Rucks;A.Sandilands;Aaron is the best ruckman in the AFL and is great for SuperCoach was named All-Aust last year
M.Clark Mitch will play forward this year to replace Fevola and some in the ruck when Leuey is on the bench could score highly if he can kick goals
D.PetrieDrew is very cheap option for a third ruckman and if stays injury free will score pretty high I am crossing my fingers he has a good year
Z.Smith Highly rated ruckman who was the number 1 ruckman for the Suns last year and played very well he and Josh Frasher should be a pretty good ruck combo this year
P.Chapman Pual was the highest scoring forward last year and should play more of a midfield role this year with Ablett gone to the Suns
N.Riewoldt Nick with Jonathan brown was the best scoring forward in the first 3 round before injury struck and if can stay injury free will be again this year
C.SilviaI rate this kid very highly and was a must have for me this year so hoping for a good year for this former number 3 pick
S.Higgins He is my pick for the brownlowthis year so not to have in my supercoach would be pretty silly
A.KrakouerHe is the supercoach must have this year and has showed so in this year Nab Cup
R.GambleRyan will play seniors this year and he can play
D.Prestiahighly regarded youngster who had 36 disposals in the Tac Cup grand final should play senior footy ball for the Gold Coast Suns
T.MzunguMature aged recruit who could play seniors pretty early in the season
C.RichardsonHe has been pretty good in the per-season and will play seniors this year
I.Smith Isacc is consided this year's Barlow I am hoping so

Just put one together roughly, interested in any opinions

Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, H Shaw, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Toy, Duigan, Puopolo)
Swan, Selwood, Montagna, Ward, Polec, Wallis (Swallow, D Harris, Curnow)
Cox, Jolly (Z Smith, Derickx)
Riewoldt, Franklin, Rioli, S Johnson, Higgins, Knights, Krakouer (Matera, Mzungu, Richardson)

maybe a bit light on in the mids..

Hey robertg

In red I would question even 2 players from the same team especially this year considering the bye scenario. Personally I like Wallis, are there any other players u could select around Wards price? Buddy and Cyril are both guns, but I still personally would much rather go into round 1 with a much greater spread of players from different teams. But that's just me AND in saying that I am tossing up between my 4 WCE players!, albeit in different positions.

In bold I would question a few of ur players that are injury concerns. 0tten coming back from injury may take a bit to get going, though a decent selection, Grimes I heard a whisper hes not TipTop, He's a gun, so personally I would target him later at that price. Higgins well who knows?! Though I have him as well! Knights? Not too sure if he's 100%.

These are just my opinons....

I dont think ur mids are that bad at all to be fair.
Solid ruck to boot. I agree with most of ur bench/rookie selections

Not a bad team at all - Especially considering you... "put one together roughly". :D

Very similar team to most though....got to have a few unique smokeys
and hope for the best I reckon. But that's just me.

Good Luck :thumbsu:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone care to give any constructive criticism to my team?

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

( 34K remaining ) Weet-Bix Kids

DEF ~ B.Goddard , B.Deledio , N.Bock
C.Bartram , M.Nicoski , R.Tarrant, D.Heppel
M.Coad , N.Duigan , P.Puopolo

MIDS ~ S.Pendlebury , K.Jack , T.Boak
N.Foley , J.Melksham , A.Krakouer
D.Swallow , A.Gaff , J.Polec

RUCK ~ A.Sandilands , N.Natinui
D.Petrie , L.Keeffe

FWD ~ N.Reiwoldt , M.Pavlich , M.LeCras
S.Higgins , C.Dawes , M.Morton , M.Hurley
C.Richardson , I.Smith , J.Darling

Not set on this team and have a few other tricks up my
sleeve. lol

I know there are a few risks above, was messing around
and came up with this combination.... Looked interesting
to me. - Interested in thoughts.

Thanks in advance :thumbsu:

Hey robertg

In red I would question even 2 players from the same team especially this year considering the bye scenario. Personally I like Wallis, are there any other players u could select around Wards price? Buddy and Cyril are both guns, but I still personally would much rather go into round 1 with a much greater spread of players from different teams. But that's just me AND in saying that I am tossing up between my 4 WCE players!, albeit in different positions.

In bold I would question a few of ur players that are injury concerns. 0tten coming back from injury may take a bit to get going, though a decent selection, Grimes I heard a whisper hes not TipTop, He's a gun, so personally I would target him later at that price. Higgins well who knows?! Though I have him as well! Knights? Not too sure if he's 100%.

These are just my opinons....

I dont think ur mids are that bad at all to be fair.
Solid ruck to boot. I agree with most of ur bench/rookie selections

Not a bad team at all - Especially considering you... "put one together roughly". :D

Very similar team to most though....got to have a few unique smokeys
and hope for the best I reckon. But that's just me.

Good Luck :thumbsu:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone care to give any constructive criticism to my team?

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

( 34K remaining ) Weet-Bix Kids

DEF ~ B.Goddard , B.Deledio , N.Bock
C.Bartram , M.Nicoski , R.Tarrant, D.Heppel
M.Coad , N.Duigan , P.Puopolo

MIDS ~ S.Pendlebury , K.Jack , T.Boak
N.Foley , J.Melksham , A.Krakouer
D.Swallow , A.Gaff , J.Polec

RUCK ~ A.Sandilands , N.Natinui
D.Petrie , L.Keeffe

FWD ~ N.Reiwoldt , M.Pavlich , M.LeCras
S.Higgins , C.Dawes , M.Morton , M.Hurley
C.Richardson , I.Smith , J.Darling

Not set on this team and have a few other tricks up my
sleeve. lol

I know there are a few risks above, was messing around
and came up with this combination.... Looked interesting
to me. - Interested in thoughts.

Thanks in advance :thumbsu:

A few risks? Your not kidding :p

Personally I think taking as many risks as your taking cannot possibly work out, you might be able to get half of your players to step up at best, but that leaves the other half taking up space.

The players that are bolded are those I think are highly risky and have very little if any up side at all.

Others like Higgins, Tarrant, Morton, Hurley, Lecras, Foley and Bock are players that I would consider risks, with potential up side. Having 1 or 2 of these players is fine, and every team will have a few potential based risks, but having 7 of them is asking for trouble. There is very little chance all will become keepers. If I was you I would get rid of at least 4. Keep Tarrant because he can be considered as a rookie at his price, and if I had to choose I would say stick with Higgins, Bock, Foley or maybe Hurley. Only one at most from each section of the ground.

Lastly I would put Heppel in the midfield as an MPP option for Goddard and Deledio.

Personally I dont think your team is very strong, I can see what your trying to do, but the chances of it working out for you are very slim. Good luck though.

If someone could absolutely tear this apart, it would be much appreciated.

Backs
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledia, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Puopolo, Toy, Duigan)

Mids
Swan, Judd, Selwood, D. Swallow, Harris, Mzungu (Conca, Atley, C. Beams)

Rucks
Cox, Jamar (Z. Smith, Derickx)

Forwards
Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Sylvia, Higgins, Krakouer, Prestia (Richardson, Matera, Lamb)

I'm not sold on Conca, Atley, Matera and Lamb - so they would be my main concerns - but as I said, just tear it apart for holes and weaknesses. Thanks.

If someone could absolutely tear this apart, it would be much appreciated.

Backs
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledia, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Puopolo, Toy, Duigan)

Mids
Swan, Judd, Selwood, D. Swallow, Harris, Mzungu (Conca, Atley, C. Beams)

Rucks
Cox, Jamar (Z. Smith, Derickx)

Forwards
Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Sylvia, Higgins, Krakouer, Prestia (Richardson, Matera, Lamb)

I'm not sold on Conca, Atley, Matera and Lamb - so they would be my main concerns - but as I said, just tear it apart for holes and weaknesses. Thanks.

Having Broughton Grimes and Otten in your backline may cause you some headaches on the injury front. I would keep Grimes and probably swap Broughton. He has only managed 15 games in the last 2 season. Not a good sign.
Your right on Conca, looked out of place in the NAB cup games and at his price there are better options. Atley looks ok, but once again there are players that look a lot better than him atm. Beams won’t play a full season, but will probably play enough to get a price rise. Atly and Beam you could keep if you wanted, but I would swap Conca out and put Heppel in your midfield as an MPP option for Goddard, Gibbs and Deledio.
I think you should try and get Sandilands, but if you think Cox will match him, by all means take the risk. But I would swap Jamar out for a better ruckman with a higher ceiling like Mumford, or if you cant afford him go with Jolly.
Forward line looks ok, I don’t think you should have both Sylvia and Higgins in there as it presents quite a big risk, but with a good upside if your willing. Prestia and Lamb haven’t convinced me that they are worthwhile and I think there are better options.
Your team is fine, I think some of your rookie selections are light on scoring potential, but otherwise a fairly balanced team. Good luck :thumbsu:

More a DTer than a SCer but I'm wanting to make a go of it this year:

B: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, R Shaw, Otten, R Tarrant (Puopolo, Duigan, Batchelor)

C: Swan, Cross, Watson, J Kennedy, Swallow, Heppell (Harris, Polec, Mzungu)

R: Cox, Ryer (Smith, Derickx)

F: Franklin, B Green, Rioli, Brennan, Yarran, Knights, Krakouer (Darling, Richardson, Matera)

$115k in the bank. I am concerned about my backline.

More a DTer than a SCer but I'm wanting to make a go of it this year:

B: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, R Shaw, Otten, R Tarrant (Puopolo, Duigan, Batchelor)

C: Swan, Cross, Watson, J Kennedy, Swallow, Heppell (Harris, Polec, Mzungu)

R: Cox, Ryer (Smith, Derickx)

F: Franklin, B Green, Rioli, Brennan, Yarran, Knights, Krakouer (Darling, Richardson, Matera)

$115k in the bank. I am concerned about my backline.

I would be more concerned about your forward line, other than Shaw, your backline looks fines. That said, now the Malceski is out, it might mean Shaw picks his game up a bit.

Having Brennan, Yarran and Knights all in your forward line is asking for trouble. Knights already has some injury clouds over him, which with his history is something you would want to keep an eye on. Yarran could be good, but that is a big risk to take. Brennan is very inconsistent. even at a new team I cant see this changing. He is a player that is full of talent but lacks the discipline to become a star and I hardly think that will change at GC.

I would be more concerned about your forward line, other than Shaw, your backline looks fines. That said, now the Malceski is out, it might mean Shaw picks his game up a bit.

Having Brennan, Yarran and Knights all in your forward line is asking for trouble. Knights already has some injury clouds over him, which with his history is something you would want to keep an eye on. Yarran could be good, but that is a big risk to take. Brennan is very inconsistent. even at a new team I cant see this changing. He is a player that is full of talent but lacks the discipline to become a star and I hardly think that will change at GC.
Brennan's a gamble, but given I've got cash to play with I might change him.

Saw Knights at Visy on Friday and he looked really fit. Lively, running everywhere, I'm confident.

And from the first minute I saw Yarran in the week 1 NAB Cup game (which I was at too) he was instantly in my DT/SC sides.

BACKS : Goddard , Gibbs , Newman , Grimes , Otten , Heppel , Puopolo BENCH : Hunt , Toy , Duigan

MIDS : Swan , Judd , hodge , Jack , Gaff , Conca BENCH : Swallow , Polec , Harris

RUCKS : Sandilands , Jolly BENCH : Smith , derrickx

FORWARDS : Riewoldt , Franklin , Pavlich , Higgins , Krakouer , Mzungu , Knights BENCH : Prestia , Matera , Callinan

what do use think i got 150k left

Alright, after a bit more consideration about my team. Ive been reading a few of the posts on this forum and i would appreciate some constructive critisism.

Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Grimes, Newman, Adcock, Heppell, Otten <Toy, Batchelor, Puopolo>

Mids: Swan, Cross, Judd, Anthony, Polec, Swallow <Gaff, Harris, Wallis>

Rucks: Sandi, Jolly <Smith, Campbell>

Fwds: Riewoldt, Franklin, Didak, Higgins, Dangerfield, Krakouer, Smith <Mzungu, Matera, Richardson>

$43K left in the bank. Happy with defence with the exception of Newman. Just cant seem to find a good mid-priced defender. Any suggestions?

Mids should score reasonably well until i can upgrade Anthony (unless he does well). Rucks are about right.

No matter what i do with the forward line it doesnt look good enough. Roo and Buddy are keepers. Im sticking by Higgins, i accept the risk. Dangerfield and Krakouer - should i keep one and put a rookie in and spend the money elsewhere?

This forum has a history of telling people their teams are not good enough with limited discussion on improvement. Ill put in the time for other teams if people will put the time into mine. :)

Ok, so here is my predicament.
I have a spare $354,600 and I'm unsure whether to upgrade:
Coad to enright
Swallow to bartel
Or I'm open to other suggestions
Here is my team:
Goddard, deledio, broughton, grimes, otten, Heppel, coad
(d stanley, poupolo, duigan)
Swan, Murphy, boyd, Kennedy, d swallow, Harris
(mzungu, irons, hibberd)
Sandi, cox
(smith, mcaulley)
N voldt, pav, rioli, goodes, danger, *a krak, prestia
(Richardson, mckernan, Schneider)

Cheers.*

Alright, after a bit more consideration about my team. Ive been reading a few of the posts on this forum and i would appreciate some constructive critisism.

Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Grimes, Newman, Adcock, Heppell, Otten <Toy, Batchelor, Puopolo>

Mids: Swan, Cross, Judd, Anthony, Polec, Swallow <Gaff, Harris, Wallis>

Rucks: Sandi, Jolly <Smith, Campbell>

Fwds: Riewoldt, Franklin, Didak, Higgins, Dangerfield, Krakouer, Smith <Mzungu, Matera, Richardson>

$43K left in the bank. Happy with defence with the exception of Newman. Just cant seem to find a good mid-priced defender. Any suggestions?

Mids should score reasonably well until i can upgrade Anthony (unless he does well). Rucks are about right.

No matter what i do with the forward line it doesnt look good enough. Roo and Buddy are keepers. Im sticking by Higgins, i accept the risk. Dangerfield and Krakouer - should i keep one and put a rookie in and spend the money elsewhere?

This forum has a history of telling people their teams are not good enough with limited discussion on improvement. Ill put in the time for other teams if people will put the time into mine. :)

Having Grimes Newman, Otten and Adcock in your backline is fairly risky. If your happy to take the risk keep Adcock, he is capable of scoring well but will probably find it hard to stay on the field. I would swap Newman out for someone that has the ability to break the ton average, Enright would be my first choice, but Scotland is also around the same price.

Starting mids looks ok, if you don’t think Anthony will be a keeper find someone who will be. He has potential but hasn’t played a full season yet which is always a worry. His style of play suites supercoach, and if you want someone at that price, he is a good option.
You need to put some MPP options in your midfield. Move Heppel into the mids for Gaff and replace him in the backs (Faulks, Lower, Smith, Hibberd are all options). Move Krackuer, Smith or Mzunghu into the mids as well for Wallis, as he might not see as much game time as other rookies (Mckernan and Butcher would be my preferred replacements, but there is also Prestia and Schnieder)

Higgins and Dangerfield both present risks with suitable rewards, I would probably upgrade one of them to Sylvia, because I think he has a better upside (but that is just opinion and all three have similar risk vs reward anyway). Anyhow, if you’re willing to take a shot at both than that is fine, they should both improve this year, but if you’re not confident upgrade one, as at their price you really want them to be keepers.
I would stay away from Didak as well, he is carrying an injury and is still not 100% and he also indicated that he doesn’t want to spend much time in the midfield this year, which will hurt his scoring average. It’s probably not a good idea to have 3 premium pies anyway, it will hurt you when they have their byes (and you already have Krackuer in the forward line as well)

Good luck :thumbsu:

Ok, so here is my predicament.
I have a spare $354,600 and I'm unsure whether to upgrade:
Coad to enright
Swallow to bartel
Or I'm open to other suggestions
Here is my team:
Goddard, deledio, broughton, grimes, otten, Heppel, coad
(d stanley, poupolo, duigan)
Swan, Murphy, boyd, Kennedy, d swallow, Harris
(mzungu, irons, hibberd)
Sandi, cox
(smith, mcaulley)
N voldt, pav, rioli, goodes, danger, *a krak, prestia
(Richardson, mckernan, Schneider)

Cheers.*

Where to begin with that much cash left over? Goddard, Deledio, Broughton and Grimes are keepers for youre premiums. 3 starting rookies may be a bit of a stretch. Upgrade a rookie to a mid-ranged defender. Im struggling with this myself at the moment. Im settling with Adcock from Bris as he will hopefully score a bit better than last year, but essentially if he just holds hi value he can be upgraded later for another premium.

Mids. Kennedy is a new one, nice to see someone change it up a little. Honestly dont know much about this player, however if your willing to spend your cash you will be using Kennedy's mid $300K price to upgrade to another premium.

Rucks. Really wish i could somehow get Cox into my team. His forms looks good preseason.

Forwards. Rioli's form preseason makes him look like a must have, however Hawthorn is playing him in the midfield in replacement for Hodge, Mitchell or Burgoyne. Franklin could be a consideration. Goodes is the same - dangerous in the midfield, but probably played up forward.

As for your suggestions, im yet to hear a constant strain of positive thoughts about Coad. Upgrade or change. Swallow to Bartel, nice selection but consider other premium mids before making your final suggestion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having Grimes Newman, Otten and Adcock in your backline is fairly risky. If your happy to take the risk keep Adcock, he is capable of scoring well but will probably find it hard to stay on the field. I would swap Newman out for someone that has the ability to break the ton average, Enright would be my first choice, but Scotland is also around the same price.

Newman was a maybe. I like Enright and Scotland, both were good scorers last year. Is there any news on Gilbee or Malceski?

Starting mids looks ok, if you don’t think Anthony will be a keeper find someone who will be. He has potential but hasn’t played a full season yet which is always a worry. His style of play suites supercoach, and if you want someone at that price, he is a good option.
You need to put some MPP options in your midfield. Move Heppel into the mids for Gaff and replace him in the backs (Faulks, Lower, Smith, Hibberd are all options). Move Krackuer, Smith or Mzunghu into the mids as well for Wallis, as he might not see as much game time as other rookies (Mckernan and Butcher would be my preferred replacements, but there is also Prestia and Schnieder)

The MPP selections with rookies always makes my head ache. Especially when they are re-done at the last minute when teams are named for Round 1. Ive been hearing the name McKernan and Butcher come up more often now. May need closer looks.

Higgins and Dangerfield both present risks with suitable rewards, I would probably upgrade one of them to Sylvia, because I think he has a better upside (but that is just opinion and all three have similar risk vs reward anyway). Anyhow, if you’re willing to take a shot at both than that is fine, they should both improve this year, but if you’re not confident upgrade one, as at their price you really want them to be keepers.
I would stay away from Didak as well, he is carrying an injury and is still not 100% and he also indicated that he doesn’t want to spend much time in the midfield this year, which will hurt his scoring average. It’s probably not a good idea to have 3 premium pies anyway, it will hurt you when they have their byes (and you already have Krackuer in the forward line as well)

I see Melbourne doing well this year and its captain should only get better. Changing Didak for Sylvia frees up enough cash to upgrade Higgins or Dangerfield to another fwd premium. Now just to select who. Pavlich? Gia? Maybe Harvey will retire in style . . . Hrmmm.

Good luck :thumbsu:

Appreciate the feedback. Thanks mate! Good luck to your team as well.

Only Collingwood can lose it this year.

Only Collingwood can lose it this year.

Gilbee had a great start to the season but then Murphy came in and starting filling his role as Gilbee moved into the midfield more, not sure if that will continue, but if he moves back to his quarterback role his scores should increase. malceski has just gone in for a sceond round of Lars so he will be out for the start of the season.

Forward premiums are lacking this year. Even with the niggles Im still sticking with Chapman (a risk im willing to take at this stage), but of the others available, I would probably go with Harvey. His role in the team wont change that much, and he proved last year his scores aren't going south any time soon.
Personally I think we have seen the best of Pav, unless he makes a premanent move back to the forward which is where he seems to score the best. With Barlow out early in the season he will probably still be filling the hole.

Any feedback on my team would be appreciated..

Goddard, Gribbs, Bruce, Grimes, M.Johnson, Otten, Heppell
(Hibberd, Puopolo, Duigan)

Swan, Pendlebury, Bartel, Scully, Dangerfield, Swallow
(Polec, Harris, Wallis)

Cox, Warnock
(Z.Smith, Derickx)

Riewoldt, Rioli, S.Johnson,Sylvia, Higgins, Knights, Krakouer
(Mzungu, Richardson, Martera)

ok guys. Here is my finished team barring injury of course. I'm hoping I have all bases covered but please feel free to point any problems out. Sometimes you stare at it that long that you mke yourself believe its unbeatable. I'm sure there are some weaknesses though

Backs
Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, Gilbee, Grimes, Otten, Heppell
(Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)

Mids
Swan, Selwood, Bartel, Anthony, Swallow, Mzungu
(Conca, Harris, Hibberd)

Rucks
Sandi, Cox
(Derrickx, Smith)

Forwards
Riewoldt, Franklin, Rioli, Higgins, Dangerfield, Gamble, Richardson
(Tapscott, McKernan, I Smith)

Yay or Nay?

Hey Can Some please RATE MY TEAM!!!!!

Defenders: Goddard Gibbs Grimes Drummond Otten Heppell Toy
Smedts - Duigan - Poupolo

Mids: Swan Montagana Murphy Watson Cotchin Swallow
- Polec - Harris - Wallis -

Rucks: Sandilands Jolly
Smith - Derickx

FWD: Riewoldt Franklin Rioli Higgins Jurrah Krak Mzungu
Talia - Richarson - Lamb

$800 in the bank

Hey Can Some please RATE MY TEAM!!!!!

Defenders: Goddard Gibbs Grimes Drummond Otten Heppell Toy
Smedts - Duigan - Poupolo

Mids: Swan Montagana Murphy Watson Cotchin Swallow
- Polec - Harris - Wallis -

Rucks: Sandilands Jolly
Smith - Derickx

FWD: Riewoldt Franklin Rioli Higgins Jurrah Krak Mzungu
Talia - Richarson - Lamb

$800 in the bank

Looks okay - of course there is ALWAYS the drummond question, at his best is awesome but injuries injuries injuries. Jurrah is an interesting/unique choice.

Good Luck

Any feedback on my team would be appreciated..

Goddard, Gribbs, Bruce, Grimes, M.Johnson, Otten, Heppell
(Hibberd, Puopolo, Duigan)

Swan, Pendlebury, Bartel, Scully, Dangerfield, Swallow
(Polec, Harris, Wallis)

Cox, Warnock
(Z.Smith, Derickx)

Riewoldt, Rioli, S.Johnson,Sylvia, Higgins, Knights, Krakouer
(Mzungu, Richardson, Martera)

Pretty standard team. Although I'd always worry having Swan and Pendlebury in the same team. Could easily take points off each other but it could be a good move. I wouldn't do it though.

Be careful with Knights. I don't know why everyone is picking him to be honest? Is everyone just copying everyone elses lower end of the scale picks? Because Knights is injury prone and his body at this point still isn't 100%

ok guys. Here is my finished team barring injury of course. I'm hoping I have all bases covered but please feel free to point any problems out. Sometimes you stare at it that long that you mke yourself believe its unbeatable. I'm sure there are some weaknesses though

Backs
(Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)

Mids
(Conca, Harris, Hibberd)

Rucks
Sandi, Cox
(Derrickx, Smith)

Forwards

Yay or Nay?

Standard again and again two midfielders from one team.

Also I'd probably want 3 good tall forwards and 2 good small forwards, rather than vice versa.

Backs
(Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)

Mids
(Conca, Harris, Hibberd)

Rucks
Sandi, Cox
(Derrickx, Smith)

Forwards
Yay or Nay?
overall i think its a pretty good team, the only problems i see is that you have franklin and rioli in the same forward line and selwood and bartel in the same midfield which could cause some problems when hawthorn and geelong have byes.
If i were you id change franklin for someone like goodes or pavlich and use the extra cash to upgrade bartel into a judd, montagna type

heres my team all thoughts appreciated :)

Backs:
Gibbs, Deledio, Gillbee, Fisher, Grimes, Otten, Heppel, toy, puopolo, duigan
Mid: Goddard, Judd, Selwood, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Swallow, Harris, Hibberd, Schneider
Rucks: Sandi, Petrie, smith, derickx
For: N.Riewoldt, Rioli, Goodes, Higgins, Knights, Krakour, Mzungu, Richardson, tappscott, darling
$100,000 spare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back