Rate my team Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backs: Goddard, Gram, Gilbert, Enright, Hodge, Harbrow, Birchall (Hunt, Silvagni)
Mids: Armitage, Ziebell, M. Mcveigh, Ladson, Martin, Barlow (Trengrove, Banner)
Rucks: Kreuzer, Tippett (Warnock, Lobbe)
Fwds: Pav, Higgins, Gia, Buddy, Cloke, Hawkins, Hall (Pods, Gumbleton)

Going with the theory this year of loading up my backs and hopefully having them all as keepers, then going with mid-priced mids with the hope of upgrading them this year, not sure if it will work out that well. Also tried to sneak in a couple of dual positions in there.
Thoughts?

Backs: Goddard, Gram, Gilbert, Enright, Hodge, Harbrow, Birchall (Hunt, Silvagni)
Mids: Armitage, Ziebell, M. Mcveigh, Ladson, Martin, Barlow (Trengrove, Banner)
Rucks: Kreuzer, Tippett (Warnock, Lobbe)
Fwds: Pav, Higgins, Gia, Buddy, Cloke, Hawkins, Hall (Pods, Gumbleton)

Going with the theory this year of loading up my backs and hopefully having them all as keepers, then going with mid-priced mids with the hope of upgrading them this year, not sure if it will work out that well. Also tried to sneak in a couple of dual positions in there.
Thoughts?

Shocking side. Whos gonna be your skipper?
Need to improve that midfield

60639182.jpg

Not a big fan.

I think in your backline you need to choose only one of Malceski or Waters both a pretty risky. Maybe try and upgrade Waters to Hunt.

I like your midfield.

Rucks are okay but not a fan of Hille.

Your forward line I also don't like, very risky strategy starting a rookie. Brown doesn't usually have the greatest start to the season so maybe you could downgrade him.

Not a bad team :thumbsu:.

Interesting pick with Goodwin. I feel he is abit risky though given his age. There are better options around his price.

Here is my team right now. Not completely sold on it. I feel my midfield is a little weak.

Back: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, H.Shaw, Harbrow, Kennelly, Hunt (Maquire, Silvagni)

Mids: Bartel, Boyd, Ball, Trengrove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks:
Sandi, Hille (Warnock, Roughy)

Forwards: Volt, ROK, Pav, Gia, Grey, Ziebell, Dangerfield (Rockcliff, Pods)

thoughts?

Did a few more changes.

Back: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, H.Shaw, Harbrow, Kennelly, Hunt (Maquire, Silvagni)

Mids: Bartel, Boyd, J.Selwood, Trengrove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks:
Sandi, Hille (Warnock, Roughy)

Forwards: Volt, ROK, Pav, Gia, B.Hall, Ziebell, Dangerfield (Rockcliff, Pods)

basically Out : Ball + Gray, IN: Selwood + B.Hall

Liking it a alot more know. Still subject to change of course, but for now im fairly happy.

thoughts?

Minus points for starting a fwd rookie
Minus lots of points for having all three of Kenelly, Mal and Waters
I have a similiar ruck combo but have Tippet covering in forwards in case Hille goes down. Might be something to look into

Have rejigged my team slightly.

Backs- Goddard, Enright, H. Shaw, Duffield, Goodwin, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

Mids- Bartel, K. Cornes, Ball, Stanton, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)

Rucks- Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Roughead)

Forwards- Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Hall, Pavlich, Gray, Ziebell, Rockcliff (Gumbleton, Podsiadly)

Out: Carrazzo, Ablett, Armitage, Trengove, Brown
In: Shaw, Bartel, Cornes, Stanton, Hall

Unsure of Goodwin but I do like his slight uniqueness. Could trade him for someone slightly cheaper (Hodge, R.Shaw, Adcock?) and upgrade Stanton.

Thoughts and comments?

I actually quite like this team!
I am tempted to go with a team of similar structure myself... Not a real fan of brown as i think you could pick him up cheaper durin the season.
Yes having 3 of malcheski,kennelly and waters in the backs is a risk however one could argue that people starting with 3 rookies in the mids is equally as bigger risk.
No matter what team you select there is gonna be a risk in some area in your team. Dont think this team is to bad at all

Backs- Goddard, Enright, H. Shaw, Duffield, Goodwin, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

Mids- Bartel, K. Cornes, Ball, Stanton, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)

Rucks- Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Roughead)

Forwards- Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Hall, Pavlich, Gray, Ziebell, Rockcliff (Gumbleton, Podsiadly)

Out: Carrazzo, Ablett, Armitage, Trengove, Brown
In: Shaw, Bartel, Cornes, Stanton, Hall

Have rejigged my team slightly. Thoughts and comments?

nice! massive backline! only issue i have is starting a forward rookie! other than that looks all good to me:)

Okay so here it is...
Backs
Goddard, Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters
Emerg:
Maguire, Silvagni

Mid
Bartel, Selwood, Ball, Martin, Barlow, Trengrove
Emerg:
M. Mcveigh (for rd 1) Banner

Ruck
Clarke, Sandi
Emerg:
Warnock, Grimley

Fwd:
Riewoldt, Okeefe, Pav, Gia, Hall, Tippet, Rockliffe
Emerg:
Pods, Hitchcock

What do you think? the "set and forget" ruck strategy means there's a little bit less money to go around, i've spent exactly the salary cap so there's no wiggle room without a couple of downgrades.

Hey guys here's my team. What do you's think?
Got 20k left in the bank

dtbf.jpg

Sorry but lol on Presti.

S Selwood is no certainty to play. Jamison is not a dreamteam relevant will score better then presti at least haha (pick one of hunt, waters, Ladson). McGrath is not that great either.

Midfield is very good but i'd reccomend starting 2 rookies. I'd downgrade someone and shore up other areas

Try to upgrade one of your rucks also they are okay but could be bettered

Forward line also needs upgrade but you could live with it.. Reimers is an interesting pick which may work but unlikely.

Sorry I shouldn't laugh

Shocking side. Whos gonna be your skipper?
Need to improve that midfield

Goddard to skipper at the start, out and out gun. I admit, midfield is a worry but thats the area most easily improved with the amount of players in there, there's sure to be some cheap pick ups a few rounds into the season with the kind of BE's that will be floating around. Not as many top line defenders going around so I've spent a fair bit of dough on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goddard to skipper at the start, out and out gun. I admit, midfield is a worry but thats the area most easily improved with the amount of players in there, there's sure to be some cheap pick ups a few rounds into the season with the kind of BE's that will be floating around. Not as many top line defenders going around so I've spent a fair bit of dough on that.

Hunt is a big waste if your going with that strategy. Maguire is good enough coverage as it is. But do yourself a favour upgrade your midfield. Normally the back line premiums drop in price more then any other position a lot of wasted money and unnecessary risk their.

Okay so here it is...
Backs
Goddard, Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters
Emerg:
Maguire, Silvagni

Mid
Bartel, Selwood, Ball, Martin, Barlow, Trengrove
Emerg:
M. Mcveigh (for rd 1) Banner

Ruck
Clarke, Sandi
Emerg:
Warnock, Grimley

Fwd:
Riewoldt, Okeefe, Pav, Gia, Hall, Tippet, Rockliffe
Emerg:
Pods, Hitchcock

What do you think? the "set and forget" ruck strategy means there's a little bit less money to go around, i've spent exactly the salary cap so there's no wiggle room without a couple of downgrades.

I like that team there however ive always been a believer of not having 3 rookies starting in a position- But in saying that i think there are some good minds that you could use to do that this year.

I would also take tippett in the ruck rather than as a forward. this frees you up to get another high scoring forward.

What is everyones thoughts on my team?

BACKS
GODDARD Brendan
ENRIGHT Corey
HODGE Luke
SHAW Heath
HUNT Josh
WATERS Beau
MAGUIRE Matt

NASON ben
DAVIES Marcus

MIDFIELD
ABLETT Gary
BARTEL Jimmy
MITCHELL Sam
WATSON Jobe
MARTIN Dustin
BARLOW Michael

BANNER Mitch
BASTINAC Ryan

RUCK
CLARK Mitch
TIPPETT Kurt

WARNOCK Robbie
GRIMLEY Sam

FORWARDS
RIEWOLDT Nick
JOHNSON Steve
O'KEEFE Ryan
GIANSIRACUSA Daniel
MEDHURST Paul
BETTS Eddie
ROCKLIFF Tom

HITCHCOCK Cam
DENNIS-LANE Trent

Any suggestions would be great.

Am not sold on GAblett - poor start to preseason, already won GF & Brownlow and his long term marriage break up WILL have an impact on his scores.

My forward line is pretty shocking so who should I drop to strengthen it ?

Backs:

B.Goodard
C.Enright
N.Bock
A.Carrazo
C.Newman
J.McDonald
J.Hunt
B.Sheppard
M.McGuire

Midfielders:

D.Swan
G.Ablett
S.Pendlebury
S.Mitchell
D.Martin
T.Scully
J.Trengrove
M.Barlow

Rucks:

B.Ottens
D.Hille
R.Warnock
E.Prato

Forwards:

N.Riewoldt
R.O'Keefe
B.Hall
R.Gray
P.Dangerfield
G.Rohan
S.Gumbleton
J.Podsiadly
L.Tapscott

perhaps try the 3x rookie combo in the mid - perhaps cut pendlebury or mitchell and even downgrade ablett to a Bartell or Ball, and add a banner or shuey, starting barlow. Will free up a bit of cash to upgrade a forward or 2

i2q4u8.png

Ok desperate help needed here.
Considering going 3 rookies, just not sure which ones to be honest.

What changes would you make to that team?

i2q4u8.png

Ok desperate help needed here.
Considering going 3 rookies, just not sure which ones to be honest.

What changes would you make to that team?

top Back Line!
3rd midfielder needs to be a keeper. Unless you think kennedy can become a keeper (highly unlikley imo) need to upgrade him however if you have a plan that will still leave you with a good mid field and not run out of trades then good stuff.

Very nice rucks

Only thing i dont like in the forward line is brennan! Would rather pay an extra 20k and get a proven gun. All in all not bad:)

P.S oh yeh and would probably get masten onto the field:p

Backs - Goddard, Gram, Enright, Hodge, H. Shaw, Hunt, Waters (Magurie, Nason)

Mids - Bartel (c), Boyd, Ball, Masten, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)

Rucks - Sandi, Hille (Warnock, Roughead)

Forwards - Roo, ROK, Gia, Grey, Zeibell, Hall, Dangerfield (Rockliff, Podsiadly)

3k left...........

Final (ish) team probz lol....
Should i be starting 3 mid rookies??? Also would love to turn masten into waston....but what u gonna do :p

Thoughts???

Gray, Ziebell, Hall and Danger probably is your highest risk area.
Seems you spent the money in your backline with none of the mid rangers.
But still with 2 of the cheap options (most went with 3 of Kennelly, Ladson, Malceski, hunt, Waters and some others I probably forgot).

Fairly well discussed group of players though. You should go ok.

Gray, Ziebell, Hall and Danger probably is your highest risk area.
Seems you spent the money in your backline with none of the mid rangers.
But still with 2 of the cheap options (most went with 3 of Kennelly, Ladson, Malceski, hunt, Waters and some others I probably forgot).

Fairly well discussed group of players though. You should go ok.

thx for hasty comment....

felt most scard of backline tbh so sured it up a tad.......malceski/kennelly hold some risks as well......

u think i should try 3 mid rookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back