Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Greenwood, Otten, Toy (Heppell, Duigan, Poapolo)
Judd, Selwood, Pendlebury, Boak, Kennedy Jr, Harris (Conca, Pittard, Callinan)
Mumford, Leuenberger (Bailey, Smith)
Reiwoldt N, Rioli, Sylvia, Higgins, Zaharakis, Polkinghorne, Mzungu (Richardson, Krakouer, Matera)

Get Krakouer on the field and maybe downgrade either Zaharakis or Polkinghorne. Use the extra cash to upgrade greenwood or boak.

Any feedback appreciated guys.

Defence: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Hurley, Otten, Heppell (Coad,
Toy, Duigan)

Mids: Selwood, Murphy, Pendlebury, Jackson, Swallow, Gaff (Polec, Harris,Astley)

Rucks: Sandi, Jolly (Smith, McCauley)

Forwards: Riewolt, Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, Krakouer, Mzungu (Richardson,Callinan, Darling)

160k still in the bank.

Stop dancing around and tell him what you really think would ya?

The guy needs the help - his team will be in a lot of trouble with that many risks.

Is Hale worth having? No. Needs a premium ruckman - Jolly isn't one. I would suggest getting Sandilands in to your side at a minimum.

Grimes perhaps replaced by Broughton although I am going with Grimesy!!!

Forwards are all risky - Is Krakouer worth it? No.

Sylvia is too expensive.

No real premiums up there at all really and then you have Prestia etc...

Re-juggle your list and distribute your premiums.

Toy, Duigan)

Mids: Selwood, Murphy, Pendlebury, Jackson, Swallow, Gaff (Polec, Harris,Astley)

Forwards: Riewolt, Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, Krakouer, Mzungu (Richardson,Callinan, Darling)

160k still in the bank.

Backs look good but not too sure about hurley. At $337,000 he is a but risky. Do you expect him to increase in price enough to be a worthwhile trade option down the track or do you expect him to score enough points to be worth being a keeper? My opinion is no to both.

Mids look fine. Gone very young with your premiums. Jackson is a risk but could well pay off by having an ave. 100+ year.

I like you rucks. The same as mine pretty much.

Forwards, i have no complaints except you're top three are all KPP. Maybe swapping one with a small forward who will have a run in the midfield like chappy will be better.

All in all. I think it's a fine looking team. I would probably downgrade jackson to a rookie and upgrade hurley to a less risky premium defender.

Thoughts on my team would be great. Rookie's I will change closer to round one but just wanting thoughts on my starting 22:

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Delidio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Jacobs, Toy, Duigan)

Mids: Montagna, Boyd, Bartel, Swallow, Gaff, Polec (Harris, Atley, Wallis)

Rucks: Sandilands, Jolly (Smith, Derickx)

Forwards: Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Sylvia, Krakouer, Mzungu (Matera, Richardson, Callinan)

$52,000 left.

Cheers:D

Backs look good but not too sure about hurley. At $337,000 he is a but risky. Do you expect him to increase in price enough to be a worthwhile trade option down the track or do you expect him to score enough points to be worth being a keeper? My opinion is no to both.

Mids look fine. Gone very young with your premiums. Jackson is a risk but could well pay off by having an ave. 100+ year.

I like you rucks. The same as mine pretty much.

Forwards, i have no complaints except you're top three are all KPP. Maybe swapping one with a small forward who will have a run in the midfield like chappy will be better.

All in all. I think it's a fine looking team. I would probably downgrade jackson to a rookie and upgrade hurley to a less risky premium defender.

Thoughts on my team would be great. Rookie's I will change closer to round one but just wanting thoughts on my starting 22:

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Delidio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Jacobs, Toy, Duigan)

Mids: Montagna, Boyd, Bartel, Swallow, Gaff, Polec (Harris, Atley, Wallis)

Rucks: Sandilands, Jolly (Smith, Derickx)

Forwards: Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Sylvia, Krakouer, Mzungu (Matera, Richardson, Callinan)

$52,000 left.

Cheers:D
I would upgrade Jolly to Cox, which means you only need someone for the bye's as they are the best 2 ruckmen in the competition.
Risky midfield if any of the rookies miss making the squad, you may pick up a donut.
Forwards & backs look pretty good. Only issue is having multiple players out with the bye. If you are only basing the team for the league win, then they will be fine.

:rolleyes:

How come you are so confident that neither Greenwood and Boak are good cash cow options?

Boak is priced at $470. Yes he maybe a good player, but at that price he'd have to be getting massive scores to become a cash cow. And I'd also try and avoid port players, I think they are in for another rough year.

And you can say the same thing for Levi Greenwood too. I can see him increasing in price more than 50k, averaging 70

Just wondering opinions on my team? And any ideas on improvement would be nice.

Heres my team:

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Coad, D.Stanley, Duigan)

Pendlebury, Boyd, Boak, Anthony, Swallow, Mzungu (Conca, Harris, Hibberd)

Jolly, Petrie (Z.Smith, Lycett)

Riewoldt, Rioli, Sylvia, Higgins, Dangerfield, Hurley, Krakour (Matera, Richardson, Callinan)

I have 430,000 left over.. Opinions?

Heres my team:

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Coad, D.Stanley, Duigan)

Riewoldt, Rioli, Sylvia, Higgins, Dangerfield, Hurley, Krakour (Matera, Richardson, Callinan)

Spend some more cash on your forward line. If you dont want to spend anymore then downgrade one and ungrade one of the follow:
Sylvia, Higgins, Dangerfield, Hurley.

And petrie will be out round 1 (suspended) and round 3 (bye)

Heres my team:

Your Rich, get rid of Hurley and pick up a Sydney player
Goodes or O Keefe

Boak Vs MITCHELL you can answer that one.
Backline A Dont change anything.
Midfield C+ if you get Mitchell.
Rucks B Petrie good pick up.
Forward C Upgrade a couple of players here.
like Goodes for Hurley and Rioli for Pavlich.
Overall B Good Side.:thumbsu:

DEF: B.GODDARD,B.GIBBS,B.DELEDIO,G.BROUGHTON,J.GRIMES,A.OTTEN,M.COAD
(N.DUIGAN,J.TOY,M.HIBBERD)

MID:
D.SWAN,M.MURPHY,J.SELWOOD,D.SWALLOW,D.HARRIS,D.HEPPELL
(I.SMITH,J.POLEC,A.GAFF)

RUC:
A.SANDILANDS,S.MUMFORD
(Z.SMITH,R.BATHIE)

FWD:
N.RIEWOLDT,P.CHAPMAN,C.RIOLI,S.HIGGINS,M.HURLEY,D.PRESTIA,B.MATERA
(A.KRAKOUR,T.MZUNGU,C.RICHARDSON)

opinions please? little to risky? y/n?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEF: B.GODDARD,B.GIBBS,B.DELEDIO,G.BROUGHTON,J.GRIMES,A.OTTEN,M.COAD
(N.DUIGAN,J.TOY,M.HIBBERD)

MID:
D.SWAN,M.MURPHY,J.SELWOOD,D.SWALLOW,D.HARRIS,D.HEPPELL
(I.SMITH,J.POLEC,A.GAFF)

RUC:
A.SANDILANDS,S.MUMFORD
(Z.SMITH,R.BATHIE)

FWD:
N.RIEWOLDT,P.CHAPMAN,C.RIOLI,S.HIGGINS,M.HURLEY,D.PRESTIA,B.MATERA
(A.KRAKOUR,T.MZUNGU,C.RICHARDSON)

opini ons please? little to risky? y/n?

Way to many youngsters playing Prestia,Matera,Heppell,Coad
But you do have the Guns to cover these palyers Roo,Chap,Goddard,Swan

Backline A awsome backline, if Otten comes back alright :eek::eek::eek:
Midfield B if harris and Swallow hold up.
Rucks A+ Sandilands and Mumford need to say more.
Forwards C Prestia and matera on the field is a big no no
But if you swap those two for Mzungu and Richardson, have Prestia and Matera on the reserves.:thumbsu:

Overall B+ if your young players hold up well
your side will be even better. Your stars should be able to cover Heppell,Coad,ect

Okay, thanks for the advice guys :)

How does it look now?

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Coad, Stanley, Duigan)

Pendlebury, Boyd, Bartel, Mitchell, Swallow, Mzungu (Harris, Hibbered, Wallis)

Cox, Petrie (Smith, Lycett)

Riewoldt, Pavlich, Rioli, Goodes, S.Johnson, Higgins, Krakour (Matera, Richardson, Callinan)

Okay, thanks for the advice guys :)

How does it look now?

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Coad, Stanley, Duigan)

Pendlebury, Boyd, Bartel, Mitchell, Swallow, Mzungu (Harris, Hibbered, Wallis)

Cox, Petrie (Smith, Lycett)

Riewoldt, Pavlich, Rioli, Goodes, S.Johnson, Higgins, Krakour (Matera, Richardson, Callinan)

Great team :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Great team :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Huh?

Johnson, Higgins, Krakouer. Upgrade 1 and even downgrade Krakouer

Broughton, Grimes and Otten is pretty risky.

Upgrade Mitchell.

And get another premium ruck. Petrie will miss 2 out of the first 3 games.

Alright here goes, this is my first time playing SuperCoach from Round 1. ;)

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, J.Grimes, Otten, Heppell. (Coad, D.Stanley, Duigan)

Mids: Swan(Capt), Bartel, Gilbee, Pavlich, Swallow, Conca. (Prestia, Mzungu, Atley)

Rucks: Jolly, Warnock. (Smith, Lycett)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt(Vcapt), Franklin, Rioli, Goodes, Higgins, Petrie, Krakouer. (Richardson, Matera, Calinan)

Only have 7,000 left so not much to work on.
Tell me what you think :/

Toy, Duigan)

160k still in the bank.

You could probably use the 160k for your 7th forward to start with.

I see lots rolling the dice with Otten this year and he could be an early cash cow.

Mzungu, will he be in Freo's best 22 and worth a starting role?

Alright here goes, this is my first time playing SuperCoach from Round 1. ;)

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, J.Grimes, Otten, Heppell. (Coad, D.Stanley, Duigan)

Mids: Swan(Capt), Bartel, Gilbee, Pavlich, Swallow, Conca. (Prestia, Mzungu, Atley)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt(Vcapt), Franklin, Rioli, Goodes, Higgins, Petrie, Krakouer. (Richardson, Matera, Calinan)

Only have 7,000 left so not much to work on.
Tell me what you think :/

Love the backline.

Not 100% sold on Gilbee...he's value with the MPP however being tagged in recent years has brough down his score into the 90's. Not exactly what you want if you'll be playing him in the middle.

Warnock is fairly risky also.

Foward line like the backs look perfect (Y)

Onto my team:

Back: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Duffield, Otten, Heppell (Coad, Duigan, Puopolo)

Mid:
Swan, Hodge, Murphy, Foley, Swallow, Harris (Gaff, Polec, Smith)

Ruck: Sandilands, Petrie/my dilemma! (Smith, Derickx)

Fwd: Chapman, N. Riewoldt, Pavlich, ROK, Knights, Krakoeur, Mzungu (Richardson, Matera, Prestia)

Salary Cap: $3500

Opinions would be much appreciated!

Love the backline.

Not 100% sold on Gilbee...he's value with the MPP however being tagged in recent years has brough down his score into the 90's. Not exactly what you want if you'll be playing him in the middle.

Warnock is fairly risky also.

Foward line like the backs look perfect (Y)

Onto my team:

Back: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Duffield, Otten, Heppell (Coad, Duigan, Puopolo)

Mid:
Swan, Hodge, Murphy, Foley, Swallow, Harris (Gaff, Polec, Smith)

Ruck: Sandilands, Petrie/my dilemma! (Smith, Derickx)

Fwd: Chapman, N. Riewoldt, Pavlich, ROK, Knights, Krakoeur, Mzungu (Richardson, Matera, Prestia)

Salary Cap: $3500

Opinions would be much appreciated!

Traded Gilbee for Ryan O'Keefee and Gave Pavlich the Flick for Hayes/Might switch to Didak.
I know warnock is risky but it's the best i can do within the salary cap, unless i got rid of Jolly and went with a Tippett/Natanui Combo which i really wouldn't do.

- On your team your backline looks pretty solid except i'm not sure of Puopolo.

Midfield looks Good with Swan/Hodge. Get Pendlebury or Dal Santo instead of Murphy. Foley is an excellent pick for the price but maybe Upgrade Dan Harris when you get the money (I'm liking Conca)

Rucks are fine but as previously stated Petrie won't play round 1 / 3 So i'd make sure you have a solid backup option in the ruck.

Forward line i've got nothing much to say, looks pretty solid. Maybe go with the cheaper option of chapman and pick up Didak/Green so you can upgrade Knights. Not too sure about him.

Overall it's a great team.

My current team now stands at.

Mids: Swan(Capt), Bartel, O'Keefe, Hayes, Swallow, Conca. (Prestia, Mzungu, Atley)

Terrible advice. Murphy is a great option, he can't afford another Saints or Pies player come their bye weekends.

You need two premium rucks simple as that.

And you're not too sure about Knights but you have Conca, Higgins, Grimes, Otten, Heppell, Petrie and Krakouer all starting?

Terrible advice. Murphy is a great option, he can't afford another Saints or Pies player come their bye weekends.

You need two premium rucks simple as that.

And you're not too sure about Knights but you have Conca, Higgins, Grimes, Otten, Heppell, Petrie and Krakouer all starting?

I'm glad someone said it. Somtimes i read shit on here and wonder if the person writing knows anything or just writing something for the sake of it.

Regardless, the above is correct

Please Rate my TEAM!!!!!

Backs: Goddard Delideo Malcheski Grimes Hurley Otten Toy
B.Smith - Poupolo - Duigan

Mids: Swan Montagna Watson Gibbs Masten Swallow
Heppell - Harris - Calinan

Rucks: Sandi Jolly
Smith - Derickx

FWD: Riewoldt Franklin Rioli Dangerfield Zaharakis Krakouer Mzungu
Richardson - Talia - Lamb

$9000

Please let me know what ya think