Rate the Player Above You

Remove this Banner Ad

7.5/10. Probably his breakout year. Was my tip for the Eagles B & F.

Cameron Mooney

5 - 6 average player for mine. Flat track bully against the smaller defenders, has bucket loads of the ball kicked inside his 50 arc and doesn't kick too many goals. Would really struggle at an ordinary side.

Josh Gibson

Gibson and O'Brien - rate them similarly, both 5.5 outta 10 for mine - both have good qualities and will inevitably pick up a big-name 'scalp' or three during the year, defensive players without being too dour, but not particularly creative either...

Mark Blake.

Gibson and O'Brien - rate them similarly, both 5.5 outta 10 for mine - both have good qualities and will inevitably pick up a big-name 'scalp' or three during the year, defensive players without being too dour, but not particularly creative either...

Mark Blake.

6/10. Had a good finals series however and can hopefully improve next year.

Chance Bateman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duffield - 7/10. Has his breakout year running off the HB flank but needs to back it up to join the top bracket of running defenders.

Stevens - 6/10 Similar to Blake from St Kilda. Not a standout but plays his role well. Surprised at how well he has done since leaving Sydney.

Nick Maxwell

Duffield - 7/10. Has his breakout year running off the HB flank but needs to back it up to join the top bracket of running defenders.

Stevens - 6/10 Similar to Blake from St Kilda. Not a standout but plays his role well. Surprised at how well he has done since leaving Sydney.

Nick Maxwell

7/10. Cops a lot from a lot but he is a good player. Very good leader, as courageous as they come and reads the flight very well to chop off attacks through the back 50. When he is required to play on a man he usually does it quite well and can play small and tall.

Michael Doughty.

7/10. Cops a lot from a lot but he is a good player. Very good leader, as courageous as they come and reads the flight very well to chop off attacks through the back 50. When he is required to play on a man he usually does it quite well and can play small and tall.

Michael Doughty.

5/10

Jack Watts? :rolleyes:

Nick Maxwell - 7.5

Retired now, but Shane Crawford?
8.5/10. Maybe a 9. Easily in the best 50 players I have seen. Was a gun in the late 90's and early 00's.

Drew Petrie - 7/10. Slowly growing on me as a player. I didn't like him at first but he is very versatile and can become a good player for North. Needs help when he plays up forward though.

Michael Doughty - 6.5/10. Had his best season imo and has been pretty solid over the last 4 years. He is probably underrated amongst names like Vince, Thompson and Edwards but he is a good footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rate the Player Above You

Remove this Banner Ad

Back