Rate the Player Above You

Remove this Banner Ad

Are people working of an average mark of 5?

Looks like most of you are working on the average score of 7.5 out of 10.

Anyway Paul Bower is a 4.

Lazar Vidovic?

I know nothing about Jessie Smith. Is he any good?

But i have probably watched Jesse Smith play about 15 times.

Very talented player. Had a good season a few years back and really stood out in a game against my team. I remember thinking that day that he could be a great player in the future.

His old man was a very good player and slightly under-rated imo.

But the facts are his entire career has been cruelled by injury so it is pretty hard to give him much more than a 3 on output alone.

On potential he is an 8 no problems there.

What parts make you think that i haven't seen him play?

Atleast i know the guys name ffs. :eek::rolleyes:

Oh I added an "i". Heaven forbid. Do you get out much? Obviously not. By the way if you want to get into semantics, underrated is not hyphenated.

lmao Jimi is owning the Collingwood clown.

Owned because I don't rate someone as highly as you blinker wearing flogs?

For the record, if it was Paddy Ryder being discussed I would rate him higher than Fletcher.

6.5/10 - looked OK and showed enough early on in his season then didn't seem to get a look in with Hentschel, Burton etc. coming back.

Shaun Hampson

5/10. Will no doubt improve over the next couple of seasons and will push Cloke completely out of the game (thank God!). He and Kreuzer will be a very imposing duo before you know it.

Harry O'Brien.

Owned because I don't rate someone as highly as you blinker wearing flogs?

Owned because you rated Fletchers 2009 season a 3.5 and then admited to alland sundry that you didn't even watch him play.

You have no idea if we are blinking wearing flogs or not and are not qualified to comment on Fletcher.

The fact that he made the AA squad and finished runner up B&F despite missing 5 games clearly shows that you have no idea and not that we are blinker wearing flogs.

THEN

He rated Jesse Smith and was spot on with his summary yet you felt the need to reply with "like you with Jesse Smith". You still haven't given any indication on what parts you didn't agree with.

I'm guessing you haven't watched Smith either and simply gave the snide remark because you were still stinging after getting made a fool of re Fletcher.

Owned because you rated Fletchers 2009 season a 3.5 and then admited to alland sundry that you didn't even watch him play.

You have no idea if we are blinking wearing flogs or not and are not qualified to comment on Fletcher.

The fact that he made the AA squad and finished runner up B&F despite missing 5 games clearly shows that you have no idea and not that we are blinker wearing flogs.

THEN

He rated Jesse Smith and was spot on with his summary yet you felt the need to reply with "like you with Jesse Smith". You still haven't given any indication on what parts you didn't agree with.

I'm guessing you haven't watched Smith either and simply gave the snide remark because you were still stinging after getting made a fool of re Fletcher.

You think I was serious about not watching Fletcher? Oh good lord.

I was so embarrassed about being made a fool of that I am so reluctant to post on BF i future.

With the Jesse Smith issue I was merely making a point that he hypocritically critisised me for not seeing Fletcher play (which I wasn't serious about) yet obviously has not seen Smith play often himself.

O **** it, why am I bothering??

5/10. Will no doubt improve over the next couple of seasons and will push Cloke completely out of the game (thank God!). He and Kreuzer will be a very imposing duo before you know it.

Harry O'Brien.

5/10

Harry came on leaps and bounds in 2009 and I'd expect similar improvement from him in 2010. From an outsiders perspective his limitations are possibly his agility but his endeavour far makes up for this... A Great club man from all reports and every club can do with these types of individuals, I loved his goal in the final (not sure which one) and the celebrations following...

I'd have him at the Hawks :thumbsu:

Simon Black

You think I was serious about not watching Fletcher? Oh good lord.

I was so embarrassed about being made a fool of that I am so reluctant to post on BF i future.

With the Jesse Smith issue I was merely making a point that he hypocritically critisised me for not seeing Fletcher play (which I wasn't serious about) yet obviously has not seen Smith play often himself.

O **** it, why am I bothering??

You really are a dimwit aren't you.

Nobody has seen Smith play often. He has played 20 odd career games and has spent the majority of his career injured.

I think he said he has watched him play 15 odd times which is probably more than most poeple, excluding North supporters.

And he even put a disclaimer in saying that it is hard to rate Smith more than a 3 simply because of the time he has managed to get on the park.

Everything he said makes perfect sense.

What you said was a joke:

"Fletcher is done and dusted so i give him a 3.5 on current form" (despite Fletcher dominating and making the AA squad). :eek::D

You should have stuck to your original story of not having seen Fletcher play this season. Yhis made sense. Now you just look like you know **** all about football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travis Boak (with reasoning for my curiosity please)

I work on the 5 for an average - 8 for a pretty good player (ie starting 18 for any club) and 9 + on for a dead set champ.

Currently a 7.5 to 8.

Will finish his career at a 9, Captain the club and earn AA honours within that time is my guess.

Coming off career highs in most cats too so plenty of upside. Port are going to struggle in the next couple of years (IMHO) and I can really see him taking up a leadership role and growing with it and a younger group of players.

Roger Hayden

I work on the 5 for an average - 8 for a pretty good player (ie starting 18 for any club) and 9 + on for a dead set champ.

Currently an 8.

Will finish his career at a 9 and earn AA honours within that time is my guess - I really like him and his upside.

I work on

Average - 5

Pretty good player - 7

Gun - 8

Dead set champ - 9+

For this reason i reckon people are rating players way too high in this thread.

Currently a 7.5 to 8.

Will finish his career at a 9, Captain the club and earn AA honours within that time is my guess.

Coming off career highs in most cats too so plenty of upside. Port are going to struggle in the next couple of years (IMHO) and I can really see him taking up a leadership role and growing with it and a younger group of players.

Roger Hayden
Haydos = 8 at his best, 0 being cain ackland 5 average and 10 lenny hayes. is an absolute gun down back but perpetually injured it seems (i always have him in my supercoach :( ) would be on the fringe of AA selection if he played a full season.

jason blake?

Haydos = 8 at his best, 0 being cain ackland 5 average and 10 lenny hayes. is an absolute gun down back but perpetually injured it seems (i always have him in my supercoach :( ) would be on the fringe of AA selection if he played a full season.

jason blake?

7/10. I rate him. Doesn't seem to get the accolades of his peers but is a very reliable defender. Does make a few mistakes but not enough to cringe about.

Now this one I am interested in what non-Carlton supporters think because I do not rate him at all........

Eddie Betts.

7/10. I rate him. Doesn't seem to get the accolades of his peers but is a very reliable defender. Does make a few mistakes but not enough to cringe about.

Now this one I am interested in what non-Carlton supporters think because I do not rate him at all........

Eddie Betts.

6/10 - good year.

Gary Ablett Jnr?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rate the Player Above You

Remove this Banner Ad

Back