Rate the Player Above You

Remove this Banner Ad

7/10 as a backman if he recovers properly from his injury, which he should.

I haven't seen enough of him him as a forward but I think his run out of the backline is too important to move him up there permanently.

Jesse Smith

3/10 only due to the amount of football he has missed due to injury.

8.5/10 on potential alone.

Like you did with Jessie Smith?

I know nothing about Jessie Smith. Is he any good?

But i have probably watched Jesse Smith play about 15 times.

Very talented player. Had a good season a few years back and really stood out in a game against my team. I remember thinking that day that he could be a great player in the future.

His old man was a very good player and slightly under-rated imo.

But the facts are his entire career has been cruelled by injury so it is pretty hard to give him much more than a 3 on output alone.

On potential he is an 8 no problems there.

What parts make you think that i haven't seen him play?

Atleast i know the guys name ffs. :eek::rolleyes:

Currently 5/10
Potential 7.5/10

Jamie Bennell

5/10 - on performance

7.5/10 on potential

Really liked what I saw from him in about 10 or so games, wouldn't be surprised if he improved a lot and became a great winger. Seemed pretty creative just forward of centre.

Courtney Dempsey

Courtney Dempsey
6.5/10. Finally got over his injury problems and started the season well. Trailed off towards the end imo but that was probably expected after his first proper season. His composure and pressuring skills are very good and he always looks like he is just cruising around the park. Has a good chance to really step up next year after having a break out year, so hopefully he stays injury free over the pre season.

Jarrod Harbrow

6.5/10. Finally got over his injury problems and started the season well. Trailed off towards the end imo but that was probably expected after his first proper season. His composure and pressuring skills are very good and he always looks like he is just cruising around the park. Has a good chance to really step up next year after having a break out year, so hopefully he stays injury free over the pre season.

Jarrod Harbrow
7.5/10

David Zaharakis

6.5/10

I appreciate that he does some of his work behind-the-scenes so to speak, but I dont think he really does enough. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Angus Monfries

6.5/10

I appreciate that he does some of his work behind-the-scenes so to speak, but I dont think he really does enough. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Angus Monfries
still only young and already a leader at the club he will only get better
atm 7.5/10

darren jolly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10/10 - The guy is a champ, sad to see him leave
10/10? Ablett is the only player close to a 10/10 overall imo. Jolly is probably about an 8/10. One of the top 4 or 5 ruckmen in the league.

Rhyce Shaw
7.5/10. Had a very good season but needs to back it up to be rated amongst the best HB flankers in the comp.

Jason Akermanis

10/10? Ablett is the only player close to a 10/10 overall imo. Jolly is probably about an 8/10. One of the top 4 or 5 ruckmen in the league.

7.5/10. Had a very good season but needs to back it up to be rated amongst the best HB flankers in the comp.

Jason Akermanis

Now, 6.5/10. At his best 9/10

Brett Deledio

6.5/10 for o'bree - he's under-rated, collingwood have gotten a lot out of him. not a skilled player, but gives it his all. good clearance player.

Scott McMahon

5/10. Good utility value and will do his job but can be a bit undisciplined at times from what i can see. Not a star and probs wont ever be, but good value in a team to have though.

Heath Grundy

5/10. Good utility value and will do his job but can be a bit undisciplined at times from what i can see. Not a star and probs wont ever be, but good value in a team to have though.

Heath Grundy

6/10 and I'm giving him one for being played out of position in the back line. Has the POTENTIAL to be a 8 or a 9 but so do plenty of others.

Adam Schneider

Remove this Banner Ad

Rate the Player Above You

Remove this Banner Ad

Back