Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
got a couple messages from some mates saying they've seen Ratts at the SANFL finals today

My initial thought was that he's probably looking at South Adelaide's, Little, a 21 year old who came runner up in the Magery Medal. One message though, said in the second game game, Norwood v Centrals, he's been swapping ends each quarter, following the Centrals forward line

Just thought I'd share.....

got a couple messages from some mates saying they've seen Ratts at the SANFL finals today

My initial thought was that he's probably looking at South Adelaide's, Little, a 21 year old who came runner up in the Magery Medal. One message though, said in the second game game, Norwood v Centrals, he's been swapping ends each quarter, following the Centrals forward line

Just thought I'd share.....

Hhmm interesting

Nick Liddle would be an interesting pick. Like Curnow, he would be capable of immediately playing a role in the 22, but do we need more role player / depth player midfielders?

Centrals have only got one big forward playing today and that's Havelberg. Very highly doubt we'd be looking at him. Only guy from Centrals I would be looking at would be Brayden O'Hara. Absolute gun of a player and has one of the best kicks in the SANFL.

I don't really know Norwood's defense all that well but Mat Suckling would be one I would look at.

Glad we are looking at more VFL/SANFL/WAFL players. We've got a tremendous record recruiting these types. :thumbsu:

Jamison, Duigan, Curnow :D

Wonder if there any more hidden gems (AKA Laidler's) running around? Koby Stevens?

Yes he is. Laidler was a quality player who couldn't get a gig in a quality side. Koby seems to fit that mould.

I wouldn't mind poaching some talent of Cats, Pies, Weagles, Hawks etc.

Love Luke barmby but not sure we need another med/sm defender....suckling might get a gig somewhere. Reckon stribling is a better chance than liddle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say from Centrals O'Hara definately a chance for us to pick, is a gun or Leigh Spurr aswell!. Liddle from South likewise!

Aaron Day from WWT could also be a chance, key defender with great skills and Adam Grocke is a big athletic forward who should be looked at maybe!

From Norwood, Suckling is a beast inside midfielder! Cameron Shenton a midsized Forward would be handy aswell got lots of raw talent! maybe McGuinnes or Fuller from the defense?

I have heard SAM ROWE of Norwood was spoken to last year and has been spoken to again this year by Shane Rogers.

This sounds promising.

198cm key forward with strong dukes. A quick search of a SANFL forum says "new Jonno Brown"...Of course that's an Andy Collins like exaggeration but people do rate him. An accurate kick also.

Also has the thickest neck I've ever seen!

Rowe is nothing like Jonno Brown....would play the Leigh Brown role.

Bad call...I'll self face palm here. He was forced to spend more time in the ruck for Norwood to cover injuries but will play more a brown role for us

Micheal Wundke is another interesting prospect, was on North Melbournes list a couple of years ago. Won the Ken Farmer Medal this year for most Goals in SANFL! Is a goal kicking Key Forward machine! Looks like he could be worth a risk maybe as a mature-age Rookie???

Remove this Banner Ad

Ratts on the Scout

Remove this Banner Ad

Back