Game Day Rd 10 2013 St Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Prob
Saints looking great for the number 3 pick, getting excited!!!
What else can you say? All going to plan to rebuild, it's just the way of the world. Take the emotion out of it, we need this to happen.
Probably true but it just became so glaringly apparent. Rebuilds in full swing .

They should seriously sub Fisher off and drop him to VFL until he shows signs he gives a crap

Nonsense. They've been running around with the footy, mostly unaccompanied. They haven't had much opportunity to infringe.
Doesn't take much opportunity. They got away with chopping arms, jumping on backs, diving and for some reason redoing a boundary throw in because a North runner was too close. No such thing as a team not giving away frees, a quarter like that just means they weren't getting caught.

Don't worry guys, Just our young guys etc were tired for the first half getting ready to make North choke in the second half. :p

Doesn't take much opportunity. They got away with chopping arms, jumping on backs, diving and for some reason redoing a boundary throw in because a North runner was too close. No such thing as a team not giving away frees, a quarter like that just means they weren't getting caught.

You're right - we'd probably be in front if not for the umps.:rolleyes:

Someone should just king hit Lindsay Lohan. He is a dead set punk. My little 6 year old cousin would dead set kick the shit out of him.

I'm a bit concerned with where Stanley is at actually. Looks like the coach has no confidence/lost patience with him down back and has chucked him into the forward line. Would've thought todays gam would be a great experience for him. Did somebody say trade bait?

I'm a bit concerned with where Stanley is at actually. Looks like the coach has no confidence/lost patience with him down back and has chucked him into the forward line. Would've thought todays game would be a great experience for him. Did somebody say trade bait?
I'd say it's more a case of trying him somewhere new now that we have Ferguson as a tall option down back. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ferguson get subbed out and Stanley shifted down back

Shocking umpiring. Plugger will go nuts later on. Push in the back to Steven the worst missed decision in history. Apparently Thompson's left arm on Rooey's shoulder at every contest is ok. Fend off then get caught - no worries Kangaroos - play on. 4 centre bounces going sideways to the Roos - no worries. re-set the boundary throw in for North when their runner gets in the way - no problems boys. I don't mind getting beaten but the umps are not helping. appalling.

As for our boys. I think we are not as bad as you all think. Dempster has flown for 3 and missed each time and North have got one out the back for goals. same for Geary - missed 2 times and Harvey sits out the back and runs off with it. Last year those marks stuck. this year they don't. It is a game of inches.

Milne is useless - if they don't sub him then he must have photos of the coach with hookers and cocaine because there is no other reason to have him on the field. Saad is not a footballer's bootlace. energy is one thing but knowing how to play the game is something else. ran his man to Steven instead of shepherding him off!!!

hard to draw a line in Ferguson's debut with the ball coming in with ease.
Poor old Gwilt giving away too much height. Send Stanley back their already and put Gwilt on Black. Why is Webster not on the field!!!!

This is tanking at its best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking umpiring. Plugger will go nuts later on. Push in the back to Steven the worst missed decision in history. Apparently Thompson's left arm on Rooey's shoulder at every contest is ok. Fend off then get caught - no worries Kangaroos - play on. 4 centre bounces going sideways to the Roos - no worries. re-set the boundary throw in for North when their runner gets in the way - no problems boys. I don't mind getting beaten but the umps are not helping. appalling.

As for our boys. I think we are not as bad as you all think. Dempster has flown for 3 and missed each time and North have got one out the back for goals. same for Geary - missed 2 times and Harvey sits out the back and runs off with it. Last year those marks stuck. this year they don't. It is a game of inches.

Milne is useless - if they don't sub him then he must have photos of the coach with hookers and cocaine because there is no other reason to have him on the field. Saad is not a footballer's bootlace. energy is one thing but knowing how to play the game is something else. ran his man to Steven instead of shepherding him off!!!

hard to draw a line in Ferguson's debut with the ball coming in with ease.
Poor old Gwilt giving away too much height. Send Stanley back their already and put Gwilt on Black. Why is Webster not on the field!!!!

This is tanking at its best.

Sadly Milne is 100 times better then Saad :eek:

ran his man to Steven instead of shepherding him off!!!

Geary didn't even bother with the sheppard, allowing his man to get the smother and a ball in, this was in the first few minutes of the game too!

I call it undisciplined football..!!

Just remember back 12 months, this team on paper isn't that different to that one. Some where along the line the message has been lost.
I remember the Watters team not too long ago, running hard and playing with passion linking handballs and having midfielders kicking goals.

Well waters looked actually pissed off then didn't have that usual smug head of his . Think he knows what's coming his way this week

Fergo off for Webster

Ledger, Curren, Simpkin, Dunell... the list goes on.
Sandy officially are better than St Kilda. Swap the teams Saints have got it all wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rd 10 2013 St Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back