Preview Rd 12 - Essendon v Richmond, Sat June 5, 7.40pm, Optus Stadium, Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could be in hospital for anything, hopefully its extremely minor and shes already out and doing well

Any reason this is an Essendon home game, they had the home game last year as well if Im not mistaken.

Ive got my tickets for the wife and kids, can't wait to see this one, very rare to see two Vic sides with lots of supporters in Perth.
same as round 1 being our home game both years due to covid. next year will probably be theirs too. or maybe not given they'll get a big crowd this year.

Any reason this is an Essendon home game, they had the home game last year as well if Im not mistaken.

Ive got my tickets for the wife and kids, can't wait to see this one, very rare to see two Vic sides with lots of supporters in Perth.

We had the home game last year but lost the revenue from the game as it was held with zero crowds obviously because of COVID. Similar reason why ANZAC day was a Collingwood home game this year

so it was pushed back to this year......at least Optus being a sell out will help with the revenue loss so i reckon it will be back to you guys next year.

We had the home game last year but lost the revenue from the game as it was held with zero crowds obviously because of COVID. Similar reason why ANZAC day was a Collingwood home game this year

so it was pushed back to this year......at least Optus being a sell out will help with the revenue loss so i reckon it will be back to you guys next year.
Ah okay that explains it, thanks.

Would not blame cotchy at all if his child is unwell. Family first.

Same goes for Jack or any others with children. 3 peat be dammed. Family first. Plenty of opportunity for the younger players.
Man the comments on social media re Jacks standpoint last night on returning home if they had to go into hubs again are pathetic

People acting as if every club wouldn’t players who feel the same way and it’s only Richmond players who would choose to come home and put family first

Man the comments on social media re Jacks standpoint last night on returning home if they had to go into hubs again are pathetic

People acting as if every club wouldn’t players who feel the same way and it’s only Richmond players who would choose to come home and put family first
Yea I can imagine the absolute shit being posted. Garbage trolls online.

I thought Jack articulated his point of view very succinctly. Cant imagine it'd be easier on any staff or coaches either. Kinda makes sense why Leppa chose to take a year out for himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea I can imagine the absolute sh*t being posted. Garbage trolls online.

I thought Jack articulated his point of view very succinctly. Cant imagine it'd be easier on any staff or coaches either. Kinda makes sense why Leppa chose to take a year out for himself.
Yeah a lot of football department staff have taken pay cuts and increased responsibility’s and are now just expected to make even more sacrifices apart from Sr coaching staff they wouldn’t be making much more than a lot of us

It’s easy for people to take pot shots but without understanding individual circumstances you can’t judge someone for making whatever decision suits them

Yeah a lot of football department staff have taken pay cuts and increased responsibility’s and are now just expected to make even more sacrifices apart from Sr coaching staff they wouldn’t be making much more than a lot of us

It’s easy for people to take pot shots but without understanding individual circumstances you can’t judge someone for making whatever decision suits them
Imagine if a senior coach turned around and said they won't go into a hub again. Would be a massive light bulb for some I hope. Hard time to cut the soft cap!

The mental toll of the staff and players wouldve been huge last year. Really lucky we came out on top despite everything. But to back it up... probably asking too much!

See you there. Got 8 seats together for me and the tribe and cannot wait.

Amazing how the media always blows every thing about the tiges out of proportion. OMG give me a break.

Especially the herald scum ...Murdoch trash....

remember how the sun in the uk broke into the dead girls phone to find out who she chatted to in the lead up to her murder...making this info public....ghastly stuff....since then, I never subscribe ...Liverpool got rid of all Murdoch media publications...I respect them for it

My young fella was in the hospital with a bad virus. Did not eat for 4 days and had it coming out both ends. Had to do a poo sample which came back all clear but the ultrasound did show some swelling on the glands in his stomach. Thankfully he is better now but this lasted for almost two weeks.

I hope Trent's daughter is doing ok and it's nothing serious. Seems to be a fair bit going around lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back