Preview Rd 14 2022 Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:20 Thursday 16th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow had 7 touches, no way he gets picked. Dimma also confirmed Edwards definitely playing.

My guess is...

OUT: Martin, Ralphsmith, Soldo
IN: Ross, Lambert, Lynch

Gibcus, Tarrant, Broad
Vlastuin, Grimes, Baker
McIntosh, Cotchin, Pickett
Edwards, Riewoldt, Bolton
Balta, Lynch, Clarke
Nankervis, Prestia, Graham
D. Rioli, Ross, Short, Lambert

Dow had 7 touches, no way he gets picked. Dimma also confirmed Edwards definitely playing.

My guess is...

Gibcus, Tarrant, Broad
Vlastuin, Grimes, Baker
Balta, Lynch, Clarke
gtfo outta here with ross

Yeah if we are going purely by vfl form Ross definitely comes back, I just feel Dow will be the better player and offers more inside

Dow's hands in tight situations are mint, could be handy on a cold slippery night!

day chef GIF

Dimma has ruled out Dusty in his presser.

No debutants this week but a "young mid" will come in - So I'd say its Dow, just my guess.
Na he said "young player", not mid. He mentioned Shai as a possibility to play Dusty's role, so my guess is the young player will be a small forward. Mansell seems to be next in line, given he only played a half last week in the VFL in case he was required for the AFL.

Dow won't be in as he didn't do the Captain's Run this morning, meaning he's not in the squad.

Na he said "young player", not mid. He mentioned Shai as a possibility to play Dusty's role, so my guess is the young player will be a small forward. Mansell seems to be next in line, given he only played a half last week in the VFL in case he was required for the AFL.

Dow won't be in as he didn't do the Captain's Run this morning, meaning he's not in the squad.
I'm convinced it'll be Ross.

I would do

out martin ralph smith soldo
in lambert dow lynch
I like it
Not a fan of Ralphsmith?
I would probably drop edwards and make him medi sub

My guess is...

Gibcus, Tarrant, Broad
Vlastuin, Grimes, Baker
Balta, Lynch, Clarke

Ross - I just vomited in my mouth

This is very random...

2018 Prelim Final against the Pies, I was sitting at the City end on level 1, kind of around the point of the 50 metre line, well under cover though.

I was a bit drunk and found myself sitting next to another poster from BigFooty. We were chatting at three-quarter time saying we'd count down the goals together as we (hoped) we made the comeback. It obviously didn't eventuate. My Dad and I left with 10 mins to go as we couldn't stand the chants of Collingwood and USA.

I just remembered for some reason and wanted to ask, was that one of you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was the best performed in the VFL, is a big bodied midfielder, allows Bolton to sit forward more. He will get picked.
I dont care if he won the magarey medal

he is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back