Review Rd 19 Review - Freo Dont Lose Against Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Asks for stats

Dismisses said stats

Proceeds to use an emoji

Wow

Ok then.....good chat. Enjoy your weekend and hopefully Collingwood do us a favour and lose on Sunday

What are you talking about? I refuted your turnover stat with facts. One percenters is not a key stat.

Intercepts, (a whole 6) tackles and
marks inside 50? So that defines a smashing?

Justifying anything by using the Fox Footy commentators is ridiculous and was lucky to get an emoji response really. They were clearly cheerleadering.

we bombed it in there with no structure and no pressure when they waltzed it out.

Another stat. After half time the Tigers transitioned from their back 50 to their forward 50 only 5% of the time.

We struggled with our game but they certainly struggled with their game.

I don't know why you have to go the, well have a good night comment either to be honest.

Ok surely it's not just me but the siren definitly went 3 seconds too late did it not? There were two seconds left when he got the kick and cumberland should have marked it just on, or just after the siren. But he had 1-2 seconds to play on before the siren went.
One of my pet hates is the siren always goes anywhere from 2-5 seconds after the clock hits 0.

Plenry of teams kick bs goals because of it during games throughout the year.

I'm thankful this one took about 5 seconds, because he even had time to play on, when that definitely shouldn't have happened

Sean Darcy

Rd 1-11:

29 marks from 8 games (Avg 3.6 per game)
7 goals from 8 games (Avg 0.9 per game)

Rd 12-19:
9 marks from 7 games (Avg 1.3 per game)
2 goals from 7 games (Avg 0.3 per game)

What's going on Swaggy? :think:
I think the decline in his output is a massive reason for our reduced midfield dominance. We are competitive in there but we are definitely not as dynamic which means our ball movement has slowed down generally. He’s just not pressuring the opposition like he was & sadly can’t take a contested mark to save himself.

We all love him, but currently Id be surprised if Meek couldn’t come in & produce similar numbers with greater energy. Sadly, whether he’s injured or not, he seems to have lost some mobility.

I also will add that I‘m sure that clubs are paying him more respect & are using not too legal tactics from time to time to quell his influence.

Its his manager driving the trade talk, he has had like 10 or so good games in a pretty average career and his Manager is clearly overvaluing his client.
Curious as to where Freo sees him long term after his brilliant start to the season
Can’t see them offering more than 1 year maybe 2 at most
I think O’Driscoll has got his position covered if it comes down to it

If he can get better than that it’s probably best he takes it .

Just shits me that trade talk happens mid season , must distract the players and have them question their dedication to their club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't move seats, report the f*ckers!
I am in an arm sling and moonboot and had my adult daughter with me, I do regret a little bit not staying there and stirring them up.. 🤣 I incited the ****ers by yelling go freo 🤔..😐 imagine what I could have done if I had tried 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway they called security on me, the security guard said I deserved abuse for wearing a Dockers beanie an aisle away from the cheersquad and I must have said something.. I questioned his thinking ? Is this a soccer game ?
I told him I would move elsewhere just to keep the peace.
In other tigers supporters defence a heap of them pulled the security guard over and said I hadn't done anything to provoke a situation
I thanked the guys who were standing up for me and moved on. It was all very strange and not very Australian football at all.
Toothless ****s can have their meth and their black and gold lives.
Richmond are now in my top 5 most hated teams and tonight's draw has put them out of the finals 🤣🤣

I am in an arm sling and moonboot and had my adult daughter with me, I do regret a little bit not staying there and stirring them up.. 🤣 I incited the *ers by yelling go freo 🤔..😐 imagine what I could have done if I had tried 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway they called security on me, the security guard said I deserved abuse for wearing a Dockers beanie an aisle away from the cheersquad and I must have said something.. I questioned his thinking ? Is this a soccer game ?
In other tigers supporters defence a heap of them pulled the security guard over and said I hadn't done anything to provoke a situation
I thanked the guys who were standing up for me and moved on. It was all very strange and not very Australian football at all.
Toothless *s can have their meth and their black and gold lives.
Richmond are now in my top 5 most hated teams and tonight's draw has put them out of the finals 🤣🤣
Wow, just wow. The gene pool certainly was shallow tonight...

I am in an arm sling and moonboot and had my adult daughter with me, I do regret a little bit not staying there and stirring them up.. 🤣 I incited the *ers by yelling go freo 🤔..😐 imagine what I could have done if I had tried 🤣🤣🤣

Toothless *s can have their meth and their black and gold lives.
How much of a ****wit is that security guard? Should be fired on the spot for that, I mean who seriously says that you deserve abuse because you're wearing a beanie of one of the teams that are actually playing lmao

Hope you report that campaigner.

Need some serious draft capital invested into the forwardline. Should be going for Kozzy not Angus!
No more short people please 🙅

Need a Zuurhaar, Fritsch , Balta , Logue size /type

Treacy and Sturt are / would be the perfect fit but it’s pretty clear they aren’t up to it

I wonder if Bell can pull some more rabbits out of his hat ?

It feels like we stole something.

Banfield 1.1
Logue 1.1
Walters 1.0
Taberner 1.1
Frederick 0.1
Schultz 0.0

How you don't get smashed with those numbers is highway robbery.

I'll take it.
Funny thing is if all 6 of those blokes kicked 2 goals each, we would win most weeks.

Hell if 3 of those blokes kicked 2 goals each and the other 3 kicked 1, that's 9 goals from out 6 rotating forwards. That's not bad

Wow, just wow. The gene pool certainly was shallow tonight...
The son n law did warn us before we left that tigers supporters can be feral .. (coming from a Collingwood supporter) 😱

(My) 3 rules of watching footy live

1.Dont threaten other supporters
2.Dont swear in front of kids
3.Dont call every umpire and oppo player a ****en dawg 🤣
How much of a ******* is that security guard? Should be fired on the spot for that, I mean who seriously says that you deserve abuse because you're wearing a beanie of one of the teams that are actually playing lmao

Hope you report that campaigner.
I 🤔 think he was scared of the toothless horde in black and gold more than anything and just wanted to get me out of there 😸..he thanked me for going when we were up out of the section..like I said it was all pretty weird.
Hopefully he learns from this and changes careers 😉

Funny thing is if all 6 of those blokes kicked 2 goals each, we would win most weeks.

Hell if 3 of those blokes kicked 2 goals each and the other 3 kicked 1, that's 9 goals from out 6 rotating forwards. That's not bad
Some supplement goals from the midfielders would help too

Ah sounds like our 2012-15 finals side under coach Ross Lyon lol.

Funny thing is.....

Freos forwards line right now is different to that 2012-15 forward line.

Saying that, I would rather have freos current forward line "weakness" than our 2012-5 side.

At least freos current forward line has 2 solid marking talk forwards in Lobb and Taberner. Walters is old but a fully fit squad, we got a fair few smalls that can kick goals in Switkowski, Frederick and Schulz and even Coyler

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Rd 19 Review - Freo Dont Lose Against Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back