Game Day Rd 20 2013 - Richmond v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there needs to come a time when we just don't get thrashed anymore. That's the next stage of development I think. It's not just winning most weeks that makes the top 4 sides so good, it's the fact that when they lose, they lose with dignity.

We need to be showing that we're on the same rung as Carlton, West Coast, Adelaide etc. But when results like this happen, it's hard to realistically see us as being above the Bulldogs and Saints. Even the Suns have a better percentage than us this season.

The thrashings just need to stop.

2015. New facilities, bigger budget and a lot more experienced players.

Cotchin is very similar to Judd. Can't kick a set shot and protected by the umps.

2015. New facilities, bigger budget and a lot more experienced players.

That's when we should be aiming to be a premiership chance, I think. The thrashings should be ironed out long before that.

Reckon there's going to be some pretty sweeping changes this week.

Not a whole lot to come in.

We're winning the quarter. They haven't kicked a goal yet. Been great down back but the loose man helps.

Pigeons have settled nicely into a pocket and seem pretty happy.

I reckon we should go for them in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, just a couple of really telling moments right there.

Docherty does good work, then gives it away rather than handballing to a teammate in space.

Then Zorko does good work, and sends a floating kick over the teammate 25m away from him into the arms of an opponent.

Voss needs to replay his 3/4 time speech from the Geelong game. :thumbsu:

Commentary worse to listen to than the game is to watch and that's saying something. A few Lions players seem to have changed their names in the last week!

Cotchin is one of the biggest umpire pets.

Most overrated player in the AFL.
Umpire Pet - Yes

Overrated - only slightly... can play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back