Preview Rd 23 Geelong V St Kilda Say Aug 17 2024 730 pm @ Deadpool Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm thinking this time of year and Ladder position any ins will come from players with finals experience.
Depending on the outs.

SDK if fit
Rohan
Bews
Parfitt
All fit in seamlessly.
I think Knevitt will be near the top of the list to come in. Had a massive game in the VFL on Saturday with 32 touches and 2 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo had a terrible game plan. Missing Darcy and Treacy probably played into that. Treacy is a weapon. When I saw those two outs, and they are massive outs, I thought we should win. Freo totally dominated in terms of disposal numbers and marks but they were not effective going forward. Geelong's pressure was impressive, haven't seen that for a while. If we bring that pressure against St Kilda we should win.

I think it'll just be Rohan for O Henry and SDK for Bruhn. Blicavs to push into midfield with SDK down back.

Mullin did enough in that last quarter to be the break glass option for finals. When the heat was on he got into great spots and read the ball well. Made a couple of blunders too but I'd back Mullin over Knevitt, Clark, Parfitt, Bews, etc right now.

That's still only number 25 on the list behind the starting 22 from last week plus SDK and Rohan so a fair bit has to go wrong for him you get a game. Might even be behind MOC and Guthrie is they can get fit.

I know Tuohy isn't the most popular player around these parts, but why do people think that both/either Tuohy & Duncan are going to be managed/omitted/delisted ahead of Saturday?

Both have just come off their late season break and with another break in 3 weeks, not sure the MC is going to unnecessarily rest them again this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back