Preview Rd 5, 2014 - Brisbane Lions v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usual stuff. But it was the tone, real fighting words, we don't get many high profile games. Members and supporters are frustrated because of so little finals but these types of games set the tone for the next few years, that sort of stuff. Focus will be on running and Rocky thinks there is an opportunity to hit them on the spread. Leigh Matthews addressed the players at training today and said basically what Browny did in his previous 249 games isn't important, the next one is.

Blah blah blah more Rockcliff talk. He talks it up every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasnt sure about Rocky. He said some good things but when Robbo asked if he was going to take it up to Cotchin like he did with Mitchell, he sounded almost evasive a bit to me. He said "someone will be going to him" not directly refferring to himself, so l think it will go to someone else. I also thought that he would have said more stuff like "we are going to make sure he has a hard time all night" etc but he just said stuff like "someone will go to him but there are other players as well" l dunno but didnt sound as aggressive and wanting to be up Cotchins face as in the 1st week with Mitchell.

Blah blah blah more Rockcliff talk. He talks it up every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes if only his team-mates could join him by backing it up

I wasnt sure about Rocky. He said some good things but when Robbo asked if he was going to take it up to Cotchin like he did with Mitchell, he sounded almost evasive a bit to me. He said "someone will be going to him" not directly refferring to himself, so l think it will go to someone else. I also thought that he would have said more stuff like "we are going to make sure he has a hard time all night" etc but he just said stuff like "someone will go to him but there are other players as well" l dunno but didnt sound as aggressive and wanting to be up Cotchins face as in the 1st week with Mitchell.

Get Redden onto him. Give him some big hits as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Mav I'm glad to hear you can spare a lazy fifty bucks to watch a game of footy. Unfortunately I can't and I have an inkling that there may be one or two others out there who may be in the same boat).

If I can't affort to get to see a game it my children miss out as well.

But then we're supposed to watch it on the TV aren't we? .... coz thats what your CS is all about.

Why is it I get this when I try to quote TheBrownDog post earlier? Mods? Chief ?

Maybe the club can kick a few people out of the Lion Park again just to really capture the mood of that night.

But now it's fine. Weird

I didn't know ZoBlitz was coming up for a reunion. At least we can preplan and be kicked out for something worthwhile........ Public intoxication!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back