Game Day Rd 5: Pussies v North at the expanded Baked Potato State Government Handout Stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4723.png
IMG_4724.png

This looms as a David v Goliath battle down the highway to round off one of the toughest starts to a season’s fixture in living memory.

Tommy Powell plays his 50th game.

The second oldest and second most experienced list v the youngest and least experienced.

Bigoa and Tyler debuting will at the very least add height at either end and I’m hoping their enthusiasm and competitiveness proves infectious for the young run and gun “Northball” crew to catch the Cats off their game.

North by 2 baked potatoes.

giphy.gif

I know some people think this is going be a slaughter, but I don't think it will be, yes they have a structure and experience but we've got youth and possibly our best structure in this year! I've said it once but now I'll say it again, lets see how good they really are, no ifs or buts, if they are still this good it should be at least an 80 point drubbing against what some people say is one of the worst defences in a long time.

Coupled with the fact that they are 4-0, there is really no excuses why they don't bury us on Sunday, alas that they aren't that good after all! The big question for me is, will Scott tag LDU with Atkins or will he back his team in? If he doesn't, I do think we can win this game even if some people think we are more chance at Josh Kelly coming to us than getting a win at Kardinia Park. Must get off to a fast start, its imperative! If this happens, forget the negative thinkers, confidence and momentum will be the key!:north::north:

I hoping for the best against Geelong at the 2/3rd completed Stadium as I hearing there wanting more Tax payer funded $$$ to be spent at there ground.

Goalie Boy is late 🤔

Effort ++ please North. Make me wanna turn up next bloody Sunday at 4 stupid twilight p.m. with buses replacing trains, the loop closed along with Dynon rd.and half the West Gate fwy, burst water main in Spencer st.and some goose hanging from a gantry at Southern X.

Probably be raining and 8dg C to boot.

Goalie Boy is late 🤔

Effort ++ please North. Make me wanna turn up next bloody Sunday at 4 stupid twilight p.m. with buses replacing trains, the loop closed along with Dynon rd.and half the West Gate fwy, burst water main in Spencer st.and some goose hanging from a gantry at Southern X.

Probably be raining and 8dg C to boot.
i was at work...
the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want them to show something, maybe win a quarter. Realistically though I don't expect we'll get within 40 points of them if not more.
I want to see our best footy for the year.

Better than against Freo.

Something we can build on for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back