Rd. 6 - Western Bulldogs vs. West Coast Eagles (Saturday 26th April, Telstra Dome)

Remove this Banner Ad

How did McKinley go tonight? He looked sharp against the Swans.

Was good to half time, but we just weren't getting the ball inside 50 enough after half time for him to have an influence.

Thanks. Due to the fabulous AFL FTA coverage in Sydney, I only have to wait 20 more minutes for the replay.

Was it a good game to watch?

Go to bed at 3 qtr time - there wasn't much to see in the last from either side.

Quick WC analysis

1. Adam Hunter you are a JOKE. Playing with no heart, like last week. Doesnt want to be there, looks like his being paid to throw the game

2. Embley's being a no-brainer. He needs to settle and get his head on, make some smart decisions

3. Cox on 1 foot hurting the eagles. his just floating round the packs and not really being as influential as he can be. not his fault, but disappionting cause he can be so good for us

4. Lynch, Jones, Kennedy and McKinley doing well

Good Quarter of footy

I'm sory mate but embley was in the best players. what a star. Hes one of the best and most consistent eagles at the moment and hopefully soon he will start to turn a few games. it is only a matter of time.

There is a lot to like about the Doggies game at the moment. Good win.:thumbsu:
Yes it's been a good start, and we're still going under the radar. Whenever I put the radio on and teams with a chance are mentioned, It's Geelong, Hawthorn, Sydney, Collingwood and St Kilda. On average from most people we're still not rated above any of those teams.

Match ups apparantly, plus we decided to go with a fairly tall team, so a tall needed to go.

And you had Cooney in the ruck, so maybe they thought they shouldn't bother with two rucks:D

How good was that, Cooney winning the tap out.

Yes it's been a good start, and we're still going under the radar. Whenever I put the radio on and teams with a chance are mentioned, It's Geelong, Hawthorn, Sydney, Collingwood and St Kilda. On average from most people we're still not rated above any of those teams.

Thats good. I'd rather us fly under the radar and focus on just winning the games without all the hype and finals talk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd. 6 - Western Bulldogs vs. West Coast Eagles (Saturday 26th April, Telstra Dome)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back