Rd 9 scores and chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

402 from Sewell (c) and Franklin added some respectability to what was looking like a fairly dismal result.

Checking my score. Did not have one ton this week. So much for being 220th!

1579. What the ****. I could not have had a worse week.

1985 for me this week with lockyer buddy swan selwood and my captain little gazza been the only people to score over 100 but looking at everyone elses scores this week thats not a bad score at all and should see me improving again hopefull to break the top 1k

FFS 1723
What a joke
Cooney, Rich, Kerr, Higgins, Walker, Gilbee, Judd (C) :thumbsdown:

1922. Very disappointed!:mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

The following players/spuds can all hang their heads in shame -

Gilbee (was injured though but still a sh1t score. I'm sick of his best and worst)

Spud Santo - (Melts like butter with a tag on him. Useless flog! Regretting drafting him in last week now)

Judd - (Seems he just doesn't like playing the Crows over in Adelaide)

Pavlich - (Couldn't even get 100 against an average Kangaroos team)

Bartel - (I'm sick of his best and worst just like Gilbee)

Mark Harvey - (For not playing Broughton and making me play a man down. You better play him next week you joker!)

Only had 4 players that scored over 100 for me this week too (Franklin, Ablett, Selwood, Roo)

Should be interesting to see where I am in the overall rankings now. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2139. Looks like a relatively good score.

My new recruits ROK and Muston shone. Alas, Muston was wasted on the pine.

Dud scores from Jack Z, Munter Mundy, Chris Spudd and Richie Rich.

Hopeful of cracking the top 50 now.

Deadset woeful this week. The likes of Rich, Walker (emergency for Krakour) and Fevola (spud) are really starting to expose me.

Old mate Sewell as captain saved the day. Who else was smart/lucky enough to trade him in for Ablett? Absolute ****ing gun.

Had a league win so pretty happy in that regard.

Ended up with 2211.

I thought I may have been a chance for top score of the round, but lower than expected scores this afternoon from Goddard, Dal Santo, Grimes and Davey have stopped my thoughts of that!

got mid 1800s. my midfield of Cooney, Bartel, Coughlan and el capitan Judd destroyed me (only Swallow posted a decent score). Walker, Chappy and Higgins all took their turn kicking me in the nuts whilst i was down.

JMac, Embley, Petrie, Swallow and Franklin saved the day (at least somewhat)...

1846 - my 23rd man being $490K in bank needs to find his way onto the field

Judd (c) killed me but in fairness to all of us who picked him, I don't think it was a bad choice before the event

A small positive was 85 from Hamish Hartlett I was hoping he could be a solid scorer. Daniel Rich scoring 44 and probably going backwards in price making the gap to Ablett bigger than I planned gets my biggest gong this week.

Managed to scrape together 1862. This being my 3rd week now in a row of rather average scoring after a scorching start that saw me reach the dizzying heights of position 573.....hehe well it is my first year of SC after all, live and learn. :D

Starting with 2 doughnuts (Krakouer and Graham) and then a spate of 30's, 40's and 50's, not to mention a handful of guns well underperforming. Sewell (c), Ablett, Davis (wish he was captain!), Pendlebury and Franklin the only one's that genuinely fired.

Onto next week. :thumbsu:

2111. Sonds like a pretty good score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back