Higgins 47:thumbsdown:

Judd won't make 100 either so 8/8 under 100 lol
Current ave 67

852/11 (inc. Cap and a Donut)

Freakin hell Judd 66 as captain. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

731/11

Waite killed me.:(

Cox, Lids and Rusty for me tonight. Will need a big game from Captain Rooey tomorrow aswell.

Gonna be impossible to stay in the top 100.

*** Copied from elsewhere ****

Re: Today's story in the Australian. (see link from Prospector_1 above). Makes very interesting reading. To paraphrase, it seems AFL has blocked access to live Telstra feeds for SC stats in order to improve participation in DT. This is because SuperCoach is now far more popoular than AFL-backed Dream Team competition.

This is an extremely disappointing repsonse from the AFL, but unfortunately all too typical. Rather than improve their inferior product (DT), they try to 'market' (ie dupe) us into thinking DT is a better product and remove the competition from SC by blocking our access to live stats.

Well, AFL, you can forget it. DT is not a patch on SC and its regard for the effectiveness of a player in the game rather than simply his ability to rack up numbers. I don't care if there is never another live SC stat again, I won't play Dream Team while Super Coach is here. But I guess this shows the AFL itself is not interested in effectiveness either (ie a quality product) .... just in racking up big advertising $$

Judd captain as well. I shouldn't have been caught up in the hype, backed Dal despite the poor recent form and I would be bettrer off. My team this week has gone down the loo and any chance I had of breaking into the top 100 is being used as toilet paper.

733/11

Selwood - 109
Pavlich - 80
Mcintosh - 80
Chapman - 69
Cooney - 67
Judd - 66 (c)
Gibbs - 62
Gilbee - 54
Higgins - 47
Walker - 33

586/10 lol

Judd (c) 132
Hmac 80
Bartel 76
Chap 69
Cooney 67
Fev 61
Gilbee 54
Higgins 47
Donut

Wow, just wow. And to think after Bartel's score i was celebrating not making him captain :D

586/10 lol

Judd (c) 132
Hmac 80
Bartel 76
Chap 69
Cooney 67
Fev 61
Gilbee 54
Higgins 47
Donut

Wow, just wow.

That makes me feel better about my 581/ 7

Judd (c) 132 (went NDS over him last week, now i fear the reverse will happen
Walker (emg for Krak) 33
Higgins 47
Petrie 110 :thumbsu:
Pav 80 :thumbsdown:
McIntosh 80
Otten 99 :thumbsu: Vindicates my decision of putting him on the ground ahaead of Rich. To make me mad, Rich would have to score 120+ againstt eh Saints.....

*** Copied from elsewhere ****

Re: Today's story in the Australian. (see link from Prospector_1 above). Makes very interesting reading. To paraphrase, it seems AFL has blocked access to live Telstra feeds for SC stats in order to improve participation in DT. This is because SuperCoach is now far more popoular than AFL-backed Dream Team competition.

This is an extremely disappointing repsonse from the AFL, but unfortunately all too typical. Rather than improve their inferior product (DT), they try to 'market' (ie dupe) us into thinking DT is a better product and remove the competition from SC by blocking our access to live stats.

Well, AFL, you can forget it. DT is not a patch on SC and its regard for the effectiveness of a player in the game rather than simply his ability to rack up numbers. I don't care if there is never another live SC stat again, I won't play Dream Team while Super Coach is here. But I guess this shows the AFL itself is not interested in effectiveness either (ie a quality product) .... just in racking up big advertising $$

Where's that link? Couldn't find the story on their site.

Worst possible score + I now have idiots not playing

749/14 yep, averaging just over 50... and so far I've got one score below 2100 and this will probably be my 2nd!

Great Players
none...

Good players
Selwood 109, hit his average and I'm slightly less pissed I took out pendlebury for Selwood now..
Suban 64... not bad for a shit rookie... was going to put in bad, but for him good... not great, but atleast he isn't down in price and he did ok

Bad Players
McIntosh 80... ok... below average by quite a bit, his oponent was off the ground part of the time and he only managed 80! WTF!
Pavlich 80.. not good, as a prem should get above 100.. and he managed only 80% of the that... damn you.. your the good in a crap team and you couldn't manage well. You were against the roos even, you scored points, so you should get your piece of the pie.. but oh no..
Bartel 76 incredibly disappointing, horrible....

Shit Players
Gibbs 62 nuff said.. SHITHOUSE
Robinson 31.. yes I played rbobinson over hartlett, decided robinson would get more of the pie as he ran around the weak crows team and he is trying to keep his spot... failed miserably
Fevola 61.. atleast got better than last week.. but incredibly shithouse.. almost a gun would have thought he would move up to gun level this season...having just missed out of his 100 goals.. now is a ******* who is downing in price and drowing on the field SC wise..

The black whole(s)
Higgins 47.. buddy, play or not play, don't dick around on half a leg, the cats wouldn't have lost if you had played more, teh cats will always turn it up until they get beten by a crap team...

Players in the indescribably nothingness
Judd as captain... 66 horible... 132 points... fk a returning from injury ablett did better without the captaincy.. fk i wish i had ablett again!

Players who are so disgraceful to footy that they should never be hear of
Waite 7... I know he was injured, I saw the match, but he was injured 15 mins or so in, and he got 7 points in that time!? WTF
Krakouer.. for not playing

Coaches who should be shot...
MM for not putting beams or macaffer in
oh and ratten as well for killing carlton

The irritating bitch known as SC says...
Having kept your gun prem players due to a lack of trades you have watched as they decrease in value, other SC coach's will now grab your players cheaply for the likes of hill, walker etc... Now your team will be completely nutralized as everyone wil have your guns in there team.

0 players at 0 hour
11 players out of my 30 are not playing next round.. 6 of them will be forced onto the ground...

That's about all.. luckily the few left are all guns.. so i shoud get about 900+ from them... (ok 7 guns and hurn and grimes...)... So thinking of getting 1600.. which is about 550 below average! WTF :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back