rd2 captain selection

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagleton out for the dogs isn't he?? Should be even more game time for Crossy. Probably my all time favourite Dream teamer (was cut when he got injured last year and considered keeping him on the bench for the 8 weeks he was missing :)) because he always seems to be involved. Something tells me Craigy might try and curb Cox's influence, although he will most likely fail and Coxy will post a big 150.

Yeh, pretty sure i am right

2007: 129
2006: 104
2005: 108

548/5 = 109.6

Correct me if wrong.

I use final siren and it says:

2007, Rnd 13 - 129
2006, Prelim - 104
2006, Rnd 2 - 140
2005, Prelim - 116
2005, Rnd 22 - 108
2005, Rnd 1 - 67

I know final siren have a few scores that are a couple off sometime though. What source do you use?

Correct me if wrong.

I use final siren and it says:

2007, Rnd 13 - 129
2006, Prelim - 104
2006, Rnd 2 - 140
2005, Prelim - 116
2005, Rnd 22 - 108
2005, Rnd 1 - 67

I know final siren have a few scores that are a couple off sometime though. What source do you use?

that is 6, not 5

i use the ever most reliable fanfooty

Yep, so the last five would be 119.

That 67 was against Clarke and Biglands. Edited...

ah. i see where we are different

fanfooty didnt keep track of the 2005 prelim

it goes
round 1- vs adelaide- 67 (dont worry guys, was easter round 1, and they were trying seaby out more, if i remember correctly)
round 22- vs adelaide - 108
then it goes to round 23 (qualifiying final v sydeny)
but that is all it has for 2005

I'm going with Cox.

Brad Johnson will score amazingly again, against Melbourne FFS. But I don't have him, but probably will next week (unless S Johnson stops me).

The weather on Saturday in Adelaide and Melbourne says that there are going to be a few showers. This surely won't suit Cox but may suit Cross.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had Hayes as captain for my first round and Cross VC.
I probaly switch them around this week and hope Cross gets loads of handballs.

Dont you mean kicks? but yeh Cross is the handball king, however he makes it up with the amount of marks/tackles he does. He actually does get quite a few kicks, due to his insane amount of possi's he racks up. Also gets quite a bit of tab outs which is pretty cool ;).

I am getting tempted to go with Cross captain now....but Coxy......arrggghhh so confused :confused:.

I wouldnt go near Pav this week. Campbell brown will probably get the job on him again, and from memory he carved him up last time.

Im probably going to stick with Corey at this stage. Cox and J Brown are my only other real options.

Guys i suggest u go with browny:thumbsu:
he will kick at least 6 this week:)

Oi wellsy get on msn you tool....i need to talk to you. (soz for off topic).

Anyway back on topic i am leaning towards Cross now.....but Cox is just as likely to score the same or even higher than Cross this week due to Adelaide's lack of ruckmen.

I am totally confused.

Remove this Banner Ad

rd2 captain selection

Remove this Banner Ad

Back