Preview Rd3 Geelong V Gold Coast Sun Apr 02 2:10pm Heritage Bank Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have named him as an emerg in case he is needed if he gets up- it shows everyone he's unlikely to play, and that we want to manage him.
It's not a big deal. We did it all year in 22.
The hilarious part of this is my raising that I think we have a silly approach to naming 'managed' players equates for some here to concluding that I must think 'it's a big deal'.

It's not that I think it's a big deal; I simply think it's foolish and 'half smart'.

Somehow it now appears to be the case that you can't post a contrary position to others here about some issues without people believing you imagine it's a big deal. As much as some would like to believe I'm having conniptions about it all, it's simply not the case, I'm afraid.

I am with you other than maybe Rohan as sub and Kolo limited time in VFL? Maybe?
From memory we have played Kolo before as a sub.
I said in a previous post I want Whyte to be the sub but I think they will go with Kolo.
Rohan looked absolutely cooked and sore last week, I think they give him a week off tbh

The hilarious part of this is my raising that I think we have a silly approach to naming 'managed' players equates for some here to concluding that I must think 'it's a big deal'.

It's not that I think it's a big deal; I simply think it's foolish and 'half smart'.

Somehow it now appears to be the case that you can't post a contrary position to others here about some issues without people believing you imagine it's a big deal. As much as some would like to believe I'm having conniptions about it all, it's simply not the case, I'm afraid.
Don't be afraid.

Last edited:

Will you be happy when we replace him with a similar mature aged D grade backup ruck? 😂😂
I will be happier with almost any other option.

He is Hamish McIntosh mkII.

Double game day

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back