Preview Rd7 Carlton v St.Kilda Monday 14th May 7.40pm @ Etihad - Final Team - post #282

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rd. 7 St.Kilda v Carlton Monday 14th. May 7.40pm @ Etihad

Was it just me on the weekend or were about 60% of our forward entries kicked long to Eddie Betts @ Full Forward? Really annoyed @ how Ratten kept this going for the first 3 quarters of footy.

Was it just me on the weekend or were about 60% of our forward entries kicked long to Eddie Betts @ Full Forward? Really annoyed @ how Ratten kept this going for the first 3 quarters of footy.

Part of the reason for this was the absence of Waite & the extra time Hammer spent in the ruck as Ratts tried to rest Kreuzer as much as possible. Would not have needed to happen if Warnock had played, allowing Hammer to play predominantly forward.

Have heard the sqaud tonight will be:
IN: Curnow, Judd, Waite, Yarran
OUT: Bootsma

But given my track record of late, its likely to be the opposite!
Yarran still 50/50 at this stage.

Get.........Out.. Impossible. :)

Just between you and me Bib.
Are your ears close to the ground or is there 6 degrees of separation between you and the advice you receive?

Just kidding mate. You did get Bootsma coming in, early last week. :thumbsu:

In: Judd Waite Curnow
No outs yet

Correct and thanks Grim one. :thumbsu:
No Yarran which means Armfield and most likely Joseph, stay.

B: A.Joseph L.Henderson M.Jamison
HB: Z.Tuohy N.Duigan J.Russell
C: K.Simpson B.Gibbs H.Scotland
HF: A.Walker J.Waite M.Robinson
F: J.Garlett S.Hampson E.Betts
Foll: M.Kreuzer M.Murphy C.Judd
INT. from: D.Armfield, P.Bower, J.Bootsma, E.Curnow, D.Ellard, K.Lucas, B.Thornton

Toe injuries are funny like that. Best to give him the extra week given so much of his game - and ours - relies on his run and carry. You dont want him to do a Sandilands.

Absolutely. They can be an absolute bugger.
Just hoping he recovers fully and quickly.

Toe injuries are funny like that. Best to give him the extra week given so much of his game - and ours - relies on his run and carry. You dont want him to do a Sandilands.

Absolutely. Wouldn't want to see Yarran with the dreaded and often untreatable camel-toe.

I want to see both Curnow and Ellard played. Saints will be getting numbers around the ball, so the extra inside mid will be handy.

Hard to pick who comes out of that interchange bench. D Armfield being the only certainty I'd say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely. Wouldn't want to see Yarran with the dreaded and often untreatable camel-toe.

2cz3viu.jpg

?

Being that we play on Monday night, when will our 22 be finalized?

Squad ..........

Ins: - Judd, Waite, Curnow

Carlton's Round Seven squad:

B: A.Joseph L.Henderson M.Jamison
HB: Z.Tuohy N.Duigan J.Russell
C: K.Simpson B.Gibbs H.Scotland
HF: A.Walker J.Waite M.Robinson
F: J.Garlett S.Hampson E.Betts

Foll:
M.Kreuzer M.Murphy C.Judd

INT (from): D.Armfield, P.Bower, J.Bootsma, E.Curnow, D.Ellard, K.Lucas, B.Thornton

Thanks Grim.

Blues add three for clash with Saints

Carlton has included three players to the 22 players from last week’s wining team in the 25-man squad for Monday night’s clash against St Kilda at Etihad Stadium.

Captain Chris Judd, Jarrad Waite and Ed Curnow have all been named in Carlton’s squad. The three inclusions, who all missed last Sunday’s victory over GWS, were all nominated by Brett Ratten as potential changes for Monday night. However Chris Yarran, who was hoping to return to the team after missing two matches, will have to wait at least one more week before reaching his 50 game milestone. Yarran was unable to prove his fitness at yesterday’s main training session and will miss a third match with a toe injury.

Blues add three for clash with Saints

Saints .....

Ins: Farren Ray, Jamie Cripps, Beau Wilkes

B: Jason Gram, Sam Gilbert, Jason Blake
HB: Tom Simpkin, Sam Fisher, Sean Dempster
C: Nick Dal Santo, Lenny Hayes, Brendon Goddard
HF: Jack Steven, Nick Riewoldt, Leigh Montagna
F: Stephen Milne, Rhys Stanley, Terry Milera

Foll:
Justin Koschitzke, David Armitage, Clinton Jones

I/C: Jarryn Geary, Farren Ray, Jamie Cripps, Arryn Siposs, Dean Polo, Ahmed Saad, Beau Wilkes

Doubts on him and Armitage, although Fisher really isn't a doubt as there is no chance he will play!

Yeah, I reckon they are just pulling our leg there.

If he comes on and pulls a hammy in a bad way then Saints fans will be most displeased.

Doesn't Armitage have cracked vertebrae or something?

Yeah, I reckon they are just pulling our leg there.

If he comes on and pulls a hammy in a bad way then Saints fans will be most displeased.

Doesn't Armitage have cracked vertebrae or something?
Seem to remember him copping a nasty knock last week but cant recall what the damage was other then he was in serious doubt for our game.

I expect both not to play and perhaps 1 of Siposs or Polo to be dropped.

Shame Yarran's not playing. Hopefully he'll be 100% ready next week. Selection pressure is getting pretty serious. Great to see Bootsma in there with a chance.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back