RDFNL 2021 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Morgs senior are lancefield putting a complaint in about the romsey player that was on the bench at the time throwing a punch at Tom waters? The vision from the game is pretty damning whether it connected or not he should get weeks.

Morgs senior are lancefield putting a complaint in about the romsey player that was on the bench at the time throwing a punch at Tom waters? The vision from the game is pretty damning whether it connected or not he should get weeks.
Yes

what quarter did it happen in?

Hopefully not too cold. Anyone know how good the lights are?

Not too cold at all given the wet conditions.

Lights? Good in spots, not so good in others.

Jumper clash was terrible.

Macedon were deserved winners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching some club 18s @ wallan I would be asking for my money back on the light upgrade not up to standard for night footy good for training but there is know way you can see players when ball on opposite side of ground. Fair crowd as well must be because free to get in something to ponder in the future.

Just watching some club 18s @ wallan I would be asking for my money back on the light upgrade not up to standard for night footy good for training but there is know way you can see players when ball on opposite side of ground. Fair crowd as well must be because free to get in something to ponder in the future.

Are you still upset about those pools?

Big games tomorrow at Diggers. Two unbeaten reserve grade sides and then what should be a very good game in the ones. Caruana a big out or is he a sneaky in? Viani named for Wallan is a huge in. Weather looks good, so hopefully some good footy.

Well, it was Wallan with a sneaky in as Nathan Fowler lined up against Diggers. Just made them a whole lot more potent. Unbelievable performance by Wallan. 185 to 43. Certainly didn't see that one coming. First win at Diggers for some time I believe. Boyall was brilliant again and a host of others playing leading roles.

Big game next week v Riddell.

WALLAN
^
|
|
|
|
RIDDELL
MACEDON
DIGGERS REST
|
ROMSEY
WOODEND
|
LANCEFIELD
|
|
MELTON
|
|
|
WESTERN RAMS

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that’s what they think of the standard of this league 😂

LoL

I thought it was just a poor troll. The current Wallan side would be a walk up start in NFL div 2.

Who was missing?

LLF write up said we had 4 out. Jarryd Bonello, Corey Viani, Sean Morris and Will Brock. Caruana obviously a big out for Diggers, but not sure who else.

When they think about how Wallan went in the NFL it is probably fair enough. From afar it didn’t appear Wallan really fitted in there.
wallan have a chance to do sumthin special this year. theyve got a great list an a great atmosfere about their club, good solid management and the potential to have a succesfal decade up the pointy end at the rdfl. If they are fare dinkam theyd stick with the rdfl for a succesfal future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back