Banter RDT 152 - Name for Sale

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a little tickle. Is it meant to be that bad?
I've now had 4 tests in the past few weeks as part of my mandatory quarantines. The first was by far the worst. The nurse made me close my eyes and squint so he could get the swizzle stick right up my nasal passages and much closer to my brain. Then he slowly counted from 1 to 5 while swizzling aggressively. I think he might have sharpened it too. Sadistic arseh*le. It was like a savage double shot of seawater up the shnoz and gave me a mild headache for the rest of the day.

So my advice is if you're having a covid test see if you can skip the first one.

Headache, fever and dry cough are the three main symptoms. Sore throat, runny nose, other flu or cold like symptoms show in less than ten percent of COVID cases that show symptoms. I think squashface has the flu but like others have a said a test wouldn't be a bad idea.
I was going to go today because why not but all my symptoms pretty much disappeared when I woke up this morning so there's probably not much point.

Haven't left the house since I started feeling sick as I am lucky to work at a place who are very clear on the 'if you are sick do not come in' mantra.

18eb580f45dd620b30d5988d5cb2b008.jpg

There’s almost no way of telling he’s from a famous football family and has had every opportunity handed to him. Going gets tough and this campaigner won’t shut up about it. Also recently said that he has worked as hard as anyone, so the consistency with which former white players get manager jobs while former black players get shafted doesn’t involve him.

Every day I have to hear Frank Lampard having a whinge, you all have to see me whinging about said whinge.

Buckle up.

Hutt River Province is no more

Hutt River Province is no more

That's a shame, we went there last year. It's a very weird but surprisingly endearing place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My eldest got posterised yesterday and the pic is on instagram 😬

Poor thing wasn’t and isn’t happy lol - welcome to footy love.

We stuck with Peel for a half before the back2back premiers flexed and killed the game in the 3rd qtr.

Daughter was quiet disposal wise (6 maybe 7) but laid 6 tackles and put two players on the pine. Both fair bumps too. Just goes super hard. Her head Coach loves that.

Must win v East Freo to stay in finals contention and I’ll back us. Will be tough but remembering we’ve got a plan in place - this year is all about developing the girls long term for a red hot crack in 2021/22/23

And then next minute the photographer in his Instagram page has used another photo: This time of my girl kicking with the caption “each season there is a massive improvement in the quality and technique by the young female footy players”

Safe to say me teasing her and calling her stepladder is a non-issue now haha

And then next minute the photographer in his Instagram page has used another photo: This time of my girl kicking with the caption “each season there is a massive improvement in the quality and technique by the young female footy players”

Safe to say me teasing her and calling her stepladder is a non-issue now haha

^^^

When Dad sends over a pair of hard, pipe hitting fellows with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

Switching gears back to music now. I've only recently discovered how epic David Bowie was live. Too late to experience first hand, sadly. Creative genius, obviously, but geez, check out his Glastonbury 2000 set.

Not from that set, but enjoy. Great band, too:

That's as tight as a performance gets. And at the 2 minute mark Bowie is signalling his sound guy to amp up the backup singers. Duuuude!! RIP.

Would it be outlandish to say that since 2015 Shep has been a better player than Hurn? Yeah I know Bunga has been 2AA's but i feel like Shep him self has been around the cusp of AA every year and has been robbed a couple times.

Would it be outlandish to say that since 2015 Shep has been a better player than Hurn? Yeah I know Bunga has been 2AA's but i feel like Shep him self has been around the cusp of AA every year and has been robbed a couple times.
It would be outlandish, yes.

Wigan’s appeal against a points deduction has failed. A club in the exact middle of the table relegated down to League One because the EFL allowed conmen to purchase them two months ago. Meanwhile, at least one club but more likely two will start next season on negative points as punishments for far worse, and intentional, transgressions. They get a right of reply with a full season to work the points deduction off and prior knowledge to plan accordingly, while Wigan go straight down from a sudden curveball.

Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back