Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm ending the season like the Eagles!

Doubtful: I'll say I went for an angry walk after that deplorable game and the special guest you organised turned my frown upside-down. Outstanding work.

Doubtful: I'll say I went for an angry walk after that deplorable game and the special guest you organised turned my frown upside-down. Outstanding work.
Much appreciated, B-Bone. Reckon he'd have some good quips for your username.

The look on Jordan's face was well worth it.

If anyone enjoys watching a bunch of Australian c-list comedians just dribble shit for an hour, Guy Mont Spelling Bee on ABC is great viewing.
Haven't watched the Aussie version yet but the NZ version last year was one of my favourite things I've ever watched so I'm so excited to check it out.

Haven't watched the Aussie version yet but the NZ version last year was one of my favourite things I've ever watched so I'm so excited to check it out.
The live shows at the Melb Comedy Festival have been awesome. Some comedians are not the best at spelling...

If anyone enjoys watching a bunch of Australian c-list comedians just dribble shit for an hour, Guy Mont Spelling Bee on ABC is great viewing.
This has been on my radar for a bit, so thanks for the reminder. First episode is on as I post this.

Only a few episodes to go this season, and what better way to spend a rainy, non-Eagles day?

A busy episode this fortnight! We have a chat about weird sporting injuries and take part in the funniest card trade of the season, before jumping into everyone's (those who have taste, anyway) favourite medical comedy, Scrubs! We have a chat about our favourite parts of the show before attempting a re-cast game with AFL personalities.

There's a very special guest around the 26 minute mark that's well worth a listen (wherever you find your podcasts). Cheers!

Great episode mate. Big Scrubs fan myself, gotta say I tried to do the same as you guys without any thinking ahead and it was pretty tough to not try and name a footy identity for a character without automatically reverting to appearance - you guys did really well.

Only coz I have no one else to share it with:

Top 3 main characters:

Bronze: Turk Turkleton
Silver: Jordan (before she went full Britta)
Gold: Bob Kelso, 9 inches. (It's like a baguette)

And my favourite line that my wife and I say to each other: "Makes me feel mop."

Thanks for a entertaining listen!

Great episode mate. Big Scrubs fan myself, gotta say I tried to do the same as you guys without any thinking ahead and it was pretty tough to not try and name a footy identity for a character without automatically reverting to appearance - you guys did really well.

Only coz I have no one else to share it with:

Top 3 main characters:

Bronze: Turk Turkleton
Silver: Jordan (before she went full Britta)
Gold: Bob Kelso, 9 inches. (It's like a baguette)

And my favourite line that my wife and I say to each other: "Makes me feel mop."

Thanks for an entertaining listen!
Thanks mate! Yeah it was harder than I thought. I regret not getting Sam Newman down for a character or two.

By full Britta do you mean glorious and superior to Annie? Nah I agree Jordan definitely jumped the shark at a certain point.

There will be more TV and movie episodes to come as we really enjoyed this one.

Morning friends. Little bit of a self dox here but it’s for a good cause.

My family and I are doing the RFDS ‘Oceans to Outback’ challenge this October, walking over 300km as a family to raise money for the Royal Flying Doctor Service.

Last year when my dad fell ill the RFDS got him to the urgent care he needed in Perth so it’s a cause that’s close to our hearts.

Any donations are appreciated, big or small. It’s a great cause and it’ll help me be a bit less fat too, which is great.

Potentially 3 Aussies on the F1 grid next year if Danny Ric avoids the axe, has that ever happened before?

Potentially 3 Aussies on the F1 grid next year if Danny Ric avoids the axe, has that ever happened before?
You’d have to go back to the mid 70’s for three aussies (and a few kiwis) on the grid, but I don’t think any of them raced the full seasons calendar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back