Banter RDT CLXVVVII - Lost exclusion zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Certain events in GoT will absolutely take your breath away. But only if you haven't already heard all about them.
Does it matter that I've never been big on the medieval era for movies/shows.

Found that when watching [TV SHOW NAME REDACTED] recently that I sort of knew spoilerish details, but not enough to ruin the show. Like I knew that Michael Emersons character was going to be prominent when he first showed up.

Does it matter that I've never been big on the medieval era for movies/shows.

Found that when watching [TV SHOW NAME REDACTED] recently that I sort of knew spoilerish details, but not enough to ruin the show. Like I knew that Michael Emersons character was going to be prominent when he first showed up.
I'm not bigly into fantasy either, but it serves more as a backdrop to events rather than being the focus.

I'm not big on medieval fantasy either, however GoT is excellent. There's dragons obviously but not dwarves and fairies and shit.

It would be the best show ever if not for the last 2 seasons which the books it was to be based on still havent been finished yet and are pretty trash.

I think Sopranos is outstanding but it's definitely not for everyone.

That is what I have heard.

But people also have said the same about Lord of the Rings, which I also struggled to get into
Yeah nah

LoTR and GOT two different worlds , hell universes my friend

You’ll enjoy GOT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of HBO shows

Lets say hypothetically there was a poster on this thread that had never watched The Soprano's or Game of Thrones.
Which one of those would be considered a priority to watch
GOT is some of the best tv you'll ever watch. And then GOT in the last couple of seasons is some of the worst, nonsensical TV you'll ever watch.
It's worth watching just to experience the earlier and middle seasons because it is amazing but just be prepared to be disappointed towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back