Banter RDT CLXVVVII - Lost exclusion zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neither is Joel so far. Something that I assume is intentional in regards to character development down the track.
Hopefully.

Because so far the three most likable characters are dead and the best episode was a self-contained episode expanding on a hinted-at-only relationship in the game.

There is only so far the show can go without the Joel/Ellie relationship being engaging.

Hopefully.

Because so far the three most likable characters are dead and the best episode was a self-contained episode expanding on a hinted-at-only relationship in the game.

There is only so far the show can go without the Joel/Ellie relationship being engaging.

I imagine - and for the same reason of the stand alone Bill & Franks excellent adventure - that there's only so much content that can fill 10 hours of watchable TV from the game that isn't just stealth knifing infected so they're deliberately padding it out and taking their time to develop their relationship, which is kinda the real story.

I know nothing about the game and I haven’t watched any of the series yet, although I’m planning to get to it.

But based on the promos that Foxtel has been flogging the crap out of, the relationship between Pedro Pascal and the younger girl will be pretty central. I assume they’re Joel and Ellie?

I know nothing about the game and I haven’t watched any of the series yet, although I’m planning to get to it.

But based on the promos that Foxtel has been flogging the crap out of, the relationship between Pedro Pascal and the younger girl will be pretty central. I assume they’re Joel and Ellie?

Pretty much. With some sweet zombie head stomping as a back drop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My old man got me to set up a wireless keyboard/ mouse for him last night and it had no usb dongle. Got a new one from elsewhere before returning this one and it also didn’t have a usb. Just as I was packing the new one in its box, I see the other wireless mouse and this small tab popping out of it and there is the little ****er inside it. What got me last night was that there was a usb slot sitting vaccant inside the keyboard so I just assumed it was missing.

My old man got me to set up a wireless keyboard/ mouse for him last night and it had no usb dongle. Got a new one from elsewhere before returning this one and it also didn’t have a usb. Just as I was packing the new one in its box, I see the other wireless mouse and this small tab popping out of it and there is the little *er inside it. What got me last night was that there was a usb slot sitting vaccant inside the keyboard so I just assumed it was missing.
Is this a roundabout way of saying you've got a wireless keyboard and mouse going cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back