Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

On Wednesday I pull myself out of the staff raffle, then randomly select the accrued jackpot.

On Thursday I get a temporary promotion as my head of department is taking leave.

On Friday I get the gig on an ongoing basis as she has accepted a position elsewhere.

This is how work should always be.

Nicolas Cage 90S GIF

So there is apparently an online streamer that goes by the name "Dr Disrespect". I don't know exactly who he is, or why his name keeps popping up in the news lately.

But you cannot convince me that this isn't Santo Cilauro in character

live-dr-disrespect-the-truth-15-1-screenshot-1725649603678.png
He signed a massive sponsorship with Twitch in 2020 and was then banned from the platform within 4 months with no reason provided as to why. He’s since launched a comeback via YouTube Gaming and some ex- higher ups from Twitch have revealed his ban was for sexting with a minor.

Last edited:
So there is apparently an online streamer that goes by the name "Dr Disrespect". I don't know exactly who he is, or why his name keeps popping up in the news lately.

But you cannot convince me that this isn't Santo Cilauro in character

live-dr-disrespect-the-truth-15-1-screenshot-1725649603678.png
Long story short he was a reasonably big Twitch streamer who got caught getting a bit noncey with some underage viewers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is how work should always be.

monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Life and ep2018 have taught me that you will have to pay a dark and unimaginable price for this level of good fortune.

Imagine you hit a hole in one at golf. As you burst through the doors of the familial home, abuzz with excitement and the several celebratory beverages, exclaiming about your amazing feat your eyes begin to register the scene before you...
The children lay sobbing on the floor, next to the still and lifeless form of the beloved family dog, Rover. Your hullabaloos trickle away to an awkward silence. With red-rimmed, accusatory eyes your spouse wordlessly holds up an obviously chewed and now empty bag of pro-simmon 4" superior golf tees. A bag of golf tees that several hours ago you left, somewhat thoughtlessly, laying on the coffee table as you raced out the door to make your tee time.

Congrats CC!

Imagine you hit a hole in one at golf. As you burst through the doors of the familial home, abuzz with excitement and the several celebratory beverages, exclaiming about your amazing feat your eyes begin to register the scene before you...
The children lay sobbing on the floor, next to the still and lifeless form of the beloved family dog, Rover. Your hullabaloos trickle away to an awkward silence. With red-rimmed, accusatory eyes your spouse wordlessly holds up an obviously chewed and now empty bag of pro-simmon 4" superior golf tees. A bag of golf tees that several hours ago you left, somewhat thoughtlessly, laying on the coffee table as you raced out the door to make your tee time.
200.gif

Asking for help from you RDTers to like this Insta post so an international artist will pay my lad’s airfare to Broome to do a show with him

Get liking kents

Despite the next World Cup having twice the amount of teams (therefore in theory making it twice as easy to qualify for) there is a chance the Socceroos may not make it.

1726045036111.png

Still have 8 games left, but 4 of those will be against Japan and Saudi Arabia, who I would not back us to take any points from with current form.

Third or Fourth will see us progress to another stage where we can either directly qualify by winning the group of 3 (made up of other thirds and fourths), or head into a inter continental play-off that we'd probably lose.

Carbine Chaos I can't wait to get irrationally mad at any slight factual errors in this new episode.

Shot themselves in the foot by making that segment, now every campaigner and his dog wants to point out mistakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back