Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Addo-Carr has returned a positive test for cocaine after a roadside drug test last Friday night.

The 29-year-old told Canterbury officials earlier this week that he did not consume illicit drugs after a first roadside test allegedly returned a positive reading.
"Technically it's not consumption if it goes up your nose", he added in a quieter voice.

I've already heard a few!

Think I got a couple of seasons mixed up at the start.

Great previous episode - was good to hear you guys just shoot the shit about footy and thoughts. Also nice putting the pressure on with "Flagmantle 2025 or it's a failure" too.

Would I have to know a single thing about Survivor for this next episode?

Great previous episode - was good to hear you guys just shoot the shit about footy and thoughts. Also nice putting the pressure on with "Flagmantle 2025 or it's a failure" too.

Would I have to know a single thing about Survivor for this next episode?
Not really, we go through the basics near the start. It's just good dumb fun and we had a ball recording it.

May as well plug it here now! It's a long one, but a very fun one.

Cheer on your favourite AFL players (one per side) as they go up against each other in an AFL version of Survivor. Which player will outwit, outplay and outlast the others to become Season One's sole survivor?

Check out the Dead Meat Podcast and their Horror Survivor episodes, they are fantastic and 100% the inspiration behind this iteration.

Catch us wherever you get your podcasts as our first season comes to a dramatic close. :)

I did and thought it was interesting they'd cast doubt on a police test but I figure they were hoping to get a last game out of him before the blood results came back.

I think he coughed up some half truths around the first and second test to lead the club to believe he was clean. Seems very strange he was allowed to drive his car away from the test after returning a positive result.

If there are any Clarkson, Hammond, and May enjoyers here, then the final Grand Tour is must watch.

Personally I think the shows gone slightly downhill (still very much enjoyed it, but it wasn’t quite the same) since they moved to Amazon, but this was a really nice ending to 22 years of TV for them.

If there are any Clarkson, Hammond, and May enjoyers here, then the final Grand Tour is must watch.

Personally I think the shows gone slightly downhill (still very much enjoyed it, but it wasn’t quite the same) since they moved to Amazon, but this was a really nice ending to 22 years of TV for them.

I watched a fair bit of the Amazon stuff - I must admit I'm not a huge car fan, my boy likes cars so I watch it with him, but it's fun to watch nonetheless. Haven't watched this latest season though.

Have you watched Clarkson's own show on his farm or whatever it is? I've heard good things but not seen it myself

Have you watched Clarkson's own show on his farm or whatever it is? I've heard good things but not seen it myself
Yep, TopGear was my favourite show growing up so I’ve always watched anything they put out as a group or individually.

Clarkson’s Farm is great, paints Jeremy in a really different light to how you see him when he’s causing outrage. I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea and he’s said some very average things in the media over the years, but Clarkson’s Farm is a good watch.

James May’s Amazon shows are both great, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've already heard a few!

Think I got a couple of seasons mixed up at the start.
Yeah you mixed 3 seasons together when talking about Hampson but other than that you were fine. Really enjoyed the ep.

I think Final tribal goes the other way though, Ken and Max seemed pretty even game wise so people would've just voted for who they liked more, which is surely Max. Real missed opportunity too in hindsight knowing how close a Ginnivan/Ken F2 was.

Also a few players in the US have done ACLs and stayed in the game, so thats just more proof Daicos is soft imo.

For s2 if you want to do it again with a lot less work, a podcast I listen to will often input a cast of random people into this site https://brantsteele.com/survivor/au2019/episode.php?e=1 which simulates the season for you, and they just commentate the game.

Yeah you mixed 3 seasons together when talking about Hampson but other than that you were fine. Really enjoyed the ep.

I think Final tribal goes the other way though, Ken and Max seemed pretty even game wise so people would've just voted for who they liked more, which is surely Max. Real missed opportunity too in hindsight knowing how close a Ginnivan/Ken F2 was.

Also a few players in the US have done ACLs and stayed in the game, so thats just more proof Daicos is soft imo.

For s2 if you want to do it again with a lot less work, a podcast I listen to will often input a cast of random people into this site https://brantsteele.com/survivor/au2019/episode.php?e=1 which simulates the season for you, and they just commentate the game.
Thanks mate, I really appreciate it. We're definitely doing it again, it was so much fun.

I think we felt the make up of the tribal may have gone too far in the favour of Ginni to let him through to final 2. And I reckon making it through both a concussion and near death in the eating challenge helped Ken's reputation. Plus his strategy helped the Burley tribe win several challenges.

May have been the Jim Beam talking but I struggled to remember anything Max did of note to compare.

the-simpsons-car.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back