Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a song with a bigger vibe shift between its studio version and live version than this

MTV unplugged really did shift the whole vibe - even look at Nirvana's famous unplugged, from aggressive grunge to.. moody apathetic acoustic?

Is there a song with a bigger vibe shift between its studio version and live version than this

The crowd refrain to the Angels' "Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again" completely upends the lyrical narrative and fundamentally alters our perceptions of the singer and his motivations.

/Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

The crowd refrain to the Angels' "Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again" completely upends the lyrical narrative and fundamentally alters our perceptions of the singer and his motivations.

/Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

No way, get ****ed, **** off

Status Quo reached an out of court settlement with The Angels for a breach of copyright after they noticed similarities between their song Lonely Night and Am I Ever Going to See Your Face Again. They now receive all the royalties for it

Doc Neeson admitted he might have heard it in a disco before writing Am I Ever about the motorcycle death of a friend’s girlfriend

Would have been a hard case to defend in court

Missus told me this morning she's booked her car in for a repair and she needs me to drive with her to the appointment today for 2pm and then wait with her. Drive her around for jobs during etc.

Yeah, nah. Can tell this will be a fun argument.

Missus told me this morning she's booked her car in for a repair and she needs me to drive with her to the appointment today for 2pm and then wait with her. Drive her around for jobs during etc.

Every year in the every week of finals I have the "there's 9/5/3/1 games* left in the season" chat. Every year.

*please don't check my maths.

Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only you'd trusted her

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back