Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, if there's one thing ChatGPT is famous for it's respecting intellectual property rights.
Indeed and I'm totally against it for art or creative writing, but the boss added me to his subscription at work and wanted me to try it out. The 'eagle facing east ready to swoop', was f×king funny to me how it kept making a whole new image still facing west. Kinda happy with the end result though 🥳

Kris Kristofferson passed away at 88 yeaterday. Cramed a bit into his 88 year existence.

• Rhodes Scholar
  • Army Captain
  • very successful country music career and one of the greatest country song writes
-had a sem decent acting career and won a grammy
That's nothing compared to the loss of frank from American pickers at age 60 yesterday

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I had a moment where I had to remind my self I was in real life and not on bf. Customer said they were going on holiday and when I asked where, he replied with “every mans dream”. I nearly replied with Whore Island?

Apparently it's been pretty hard to find but some drone footage has been released:

1727926122178.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't ever taken my kids (13 and 8) simply due to the cost of the thing. Looking at close to a $300 day at minimum for a family - that's entry, a feed, one ride each and show bag. Can only imagine how much that'd be these days.

My folks used to take me every year when I was young and we'd spend most of the day walking through all the expeditions of free stuff, get a show bag or 2, a game in sideshow alley and ride on the ghost train. Fond memories but I dunno how they did it coz I'm tired just thinking about it.
We went with 2 out of our 3 little ones.

2 showbags each, a few rides/arcade games for the kids was still $500.

We didnt even purchase any food.

Over this cold weather already. Kinda feel like we are gonna skip the mid 20 degrees to early 30’s phase to really hot

Welcome to the modern climate. It's basically extreme weather conditions for us now and our usual mild autumn and spring days will become less and less.

/Greta Thunberg posting

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back