Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how many movies could be spoiled with "Jack dies at the end"

Titanic and The Shining immediately come to mind, so at least two.

Does Jack live at the end of Big Trouble in Little China, or do we assume the monster eats him at his next truck stop?

Not sure I can say I've had a void for pranks but definitely realised there was a void for comedy skits when I stumbled upon these dudes on Youtube shorts. Their anti-cyclist content, dad joke series, and collabs with the Jayden from this years survivor au are top notch. Linking tiktoks only because YouTube censors anti-cyclist action.

Well I'm having my tonsils and adenoids out tomorrow so I wont be available to melt about Graham if we sign him tomorrow.

Could someone do this on my behalf please? Ta. Something along the lines of 'this free agent is not an All Australian ffs!'

Well I'm having my tonsils and adenoids out tomorrow so I wont be available to melt about Graham if we sign him tomorrow.

Could someone do this on my behalf please? Ta. Something along the lines of 'this free agent is not an All Australian ffs!'

Yeah I can do it for you mate. Just one thing, how do I get my posts to sound all high pitched and whiny like yours?

PS: Good luck with the procedure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a few hundred pages of the trade thread to catch up on
Tired Benedict Cumberbatch GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back