Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Are these Kingsman movies any good? I'm half way through one, spanning the course of three evenings. Trade thread has been too lit. Parts of it seem okay but I'm not sure if I should invest the time in going back for a proper watch

Are these Kingsman movies any good? I'm half way through one, spanning the course of three evenings. Trade thread has been too lit. Parts of it seem okay but I'm not sure if I should invest the time in going back for a proper watch
There fine if you watch them for what they are, don't take them too serious (even if they try to take themselves seriously) 6/10

It's light-hearted fun/violence/espionage, basically exactly what Samual L Jackson says about old Bond films. I liked #1, but they unsurprisingly get slightly worse with each one.

Good not great, from memory.

It's light-hearted fun/violence/espionage, basically exactly what Samual L Jackson says about old Bond films. I liked #1, but they unsurprisingly get slightly worse with each one.

This, also

The church scene is memorable and spectacular

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back