Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

The first Joker was so painfully overrated anyway. There was nothing about it that made it about the villain other than the make-up and laughing, take that away and it was just a bloke with mental health problems and mummy issues mixed with a diet Taxi Driver.

The first Joker was so painfully overrated anyway. There was nothing about it that made it about the villain other than the make-up and laughing, take that away and it was just a bloke with mental health problems and mummy issues mixed with a diet Taxi Driver.
Maybe they'd cop less flak if they called it Fleck.

Does anyone else hate one word titles for movies or TV shows?

No I'm not watching Plum.

Dune
gets a pass because it's a book but there's not many others.
All other shows should get with the program and name themselves something wordy like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Although you’d naturally shorten that to Sunny so idk.

I think Basil just talked for 15 straight minutes on telethon without taking a breath.

With nostrils that big I expect he can ciruclar breath without even trying to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah, still below the long term October average for rain for the month and so far we've had a slightly higher average max temperature than the long term average for the month.
It's fairly close to being a very average October
**** I’ve felt a lot colder this time around. Perhaps it’s 25kgs I shed in the past year

Yeah nah, still below the long term October average for rain for the month and so far we've had a slightly higher average max temperature than the long term average for the month.
It's fairly close to being a very average October

We're actually above average for rain this month with 11 days left in October (42.2mm vs 39.3mm), with a bit more in the rain gauge today. Average maximums are exactly average for the month although the next couple of days should drop the average a bit before increasing as the weather warms up later next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back