RDT: Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Very stuck ATM.

DEF: Swallow, Hibb, McVeigh, Jaensch, Suckling, Houli (Langford, Bews)
MID: Rocky, Beams, GAJ, Pendles, Heppell, Jelwood, Macrae, K.Mitchell (Hallahan, Lloyd)
RUC: Cox, Sandi
FWD: Chapman, Danger, Dusty, Gunston, Dahlhaus, Darling (Ambrose, Lennon)

Hallahan > Shenton locked. 115k or so left.

Do I go, Darling > Barlow (means Shenton is on field, K.Mitchell moves to bench)
or upgrade Macrae?

My now renamed team yolo at it again, gone Taylor > LeCras

On the safer side gone Polec > Barlow

Polec > Pendlebury
Hallahan > Shenton

Hope my hunch about Darling is right.

Darling > Shenton (on field... :eek:)
Hallahan > Barlow. Rounds off my mids with Macrae at M8.

Shenton my only rookie on field, hope he gets his hands on the pill as it should be down there alot.
Macrae M8, K. Mitchell to M9- hoping he has a blinder for 90 so he can fatten up and become Stevie J in the next 2 weeks, and Macrae will then be M9.

Watson's out but I've had Barlow the last 2 weeks and have enjoyed the semi-uniqueness with his average of 120+ for the bargain price of $520k.

I think the time is right to pounce on Stevie J.

I only want to use the one trade but my F6 is stinking it up at the moment (Lennon/Ambrose/Cameron). I may bring in McGovern just for the cash (his JS is highly questionable) which may give me enough to upgrade. **** Hardwick making Lennon sub, he screws me at every turn. My only other playing rook is Langdon down back and he is holding his own for the moment.

I have Langford on the def bench but there are no good def rook options to trade down to...

As long as team selections give no surprises I am hoping for 0 trades this week.

Doesn't seem to be any obvious rookies on the bubble that seem like must gets. (if a must get does indeed exist)

Adams>Martin (dpp with Thurlow, Cox to ruck bench)
Watson>Barlow

Leaves me with $200k (and only 9 trades) to upgrade either Tex or Cox (via dpp) to SJ next wk.

Going on my longish term injuries so far, not sure I've left myself with enough to see out the year tbh (Barlow (originally), Walters, Lecras, Mitchell, Watson, Johnson)....bound to get worse as the year goes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ambrose > McGovern
Lennon > Barlow (Dangerfield swapped into the forward line. Higgins = EMG)

Remove this Banner Ad

RDT: Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back